Coffee Preference?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Whats your favorite sort of coffee, not the make but the way its prepared etc.

Ive left Frappe (ice coffee)out because its more a summer thing.

Theres probably loads of variations of the mentioned coffee´s in the poll, with caramel, ice cream whisky etc. But im talking about the sort coffee you have for breakfast or at work in a coffee break. Or one you´ve tried on holiday.

BeautiflDisastr
I like Frapps all year round

Kelly_Bean
Instant, but I think we already have a thread on this in the OTF.

lil bitchiness
Turkish , Greek, also Cypriot, Bosnian and Serbian coffee are all one the same.

And my favorite.

botankus
I like the Latte Machiatto because it takes Starbucks a long time to make it, so I feel special waiting in the customer queue 10 minutes to get a cup of coffee.

Grinning Goku
The kind that's processed by the hands of underage, impoverished sweatshop workers. Yummy...

Quiero Mota
Black coffee with no additives. And coffee and cigarettes are a match made in heaven.

When it comes to brand, Yuban is my favorite.

Rogue Jedi
coffee tastes like dirt.

Schecter
dunkin donuts

BackFire
The kind that I don't drink.

I hate coffee.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire

I hate coffee.

debbiejo
Cappuccino or Vanilla Latte...........mmm

WrathfulDwarf
I'm a coffee fanatic. Some many different choices...I luv'em all.

A personal favorite....Cafe Cubano with milk. Awesome!

debbiejo
What's in it coffee cult person.

Though sometimes I put carmel in mine. God, there's so many to chose from, even from gas stations now.

Schecter

I hate coffee.

it puts hair on your chest.

BackFire
Yeah, Starbucks is real manly.

KidRock

I hate coffee.

The coffee I have had I have always hated..so I never drink it.

Never tried starbucks though.

debbiejo
Hey kidRock, did you know that you live near me? Ortonville, MI., I believe. Nice town...no coffee shops....Explains it...lol

Bicnarok

inimalist
hahahaha

hurray for legal drugs smile

botankus
Originally posted by debbiejo
Hey kidRock, did you know that you live near me? Ortonville, MI., I believe. Nice town...no coffee shops....Explains it...lol
I thought KidRock was from CT. Did he move? If he did, sounds like he could be the dream guy in your future, Debs.

Shakyamunison
I don't like coffee.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I thought KidRock was from CT. Did he move? If he did, sounds like he could be the dream guy in your future, Debs. Well the real KidRock, or so I've been told.

Now I'm ---> confused again...lol

Get out, outsider...

stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Well the real KidRock, or so I've been told.

Now I'm ---> confused again...lol

Get out, outsider...

stick out tongue

Coffee is yucky. stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Coffee is yucky. stick out tongue Not Vanilla Lattes.......It's like dessert in a cup.. big grin

Shakyamunison
Not Vanilla Lattes.......It's like dessert in a cup.. big grin

sick

debbiejo
They can put whipped cream on it... yes
Vanilla Steamers are good too, expecially with some carmel in them......yum

Ohhhhhhhh go have your pop.

botankus
I'm learning more and more about how to treat Debs when she's taken out for a night on the town. Vanilla Steamers and a mountain of McValue fries.

Strangelove
Why isn't frappuchino on here? confused

Zebedee
Irish Coffee

WrathfulDwarf
At this time I'm enjoying a nice cup of 100% Colombian Import House Coffee.

From 7/11 stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I'm learning more and more about how to treat Debs when she's taken out for a night on the town. Vanilla Steamers and a mountain of McValue fries. Yeah, I'm a cheap date. I need to work on that.. sad

exanda kane

lil bitchiness

botankus
Tar with sugar in it is actually pretty good, so I think I will take the Turkish Coffee, as opposed to the Greek Coffee, which is the same as Turkish Coffee.

Robtard
Anyone ever try Kopi Luwak/Civet coffee? The grinds go for about $600.00 per pound and/or between $30.00-$50.00 a cup. Best part about it, the beans are harvested after they've passed though the Palm Civet's digestive tract. Basically, it's shit-bean coffee; it's considered a delicacy.

http://www.ecopix.net/wildlife/resources/pcivetc.jpg

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Robtard
Anyone ever try Kopi Luwak/Civet coffee? The grinds go for about $600.00 per pound and/or between $30.00-$50.00 a cup. Best part about it, the beans are harvested after they've passed though the Palm Civet's digestive tract. Basically, it's shit-bean coffee; it's considered a delicacy.

What the f**k?

How was that even discovered?? "You know, I'm gonna sift through this aminal's shit and see if I can find anything that can be salvaged for culinary purposes."

I can't image how that was an accidental discovery. Much less, why it's so expensive.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What the f**k?

How was that even discovered?? "You know, I'm gonna sift through this aminal's shit and see if I can find anything that can be salvaged for culinary purposes."

I can't image how that was an accidental discovery. Much less, why it's so expensive.

LOL.

If I recall, I think it's easier to rummage through the turds and pick the beans out off the ground, than it is to climb the trees and peel away the fruit for the beans., the animal does most of the work for you.

Quiero Mota
LOL.

If I recall, I think it's easier to rummage through the turds and pick the beans out off the ground, than it is to climb the trees and peel away the fruit for the beans., the animal does most of the work for you.

Um, I'd rather climb the tree.

Bicnarok

Wow you learn something every day.

rolling on floor laughing

How come things that are horrible or come from weird places are ridiculously expensive.

Two other examples are Caviar and expensive dry Champagne. Caviar is like eating salt balls, and Expensive Champagne nearly makes your head cave in its that dry.

debbiejo
Vanilla Latte, with a Vanilla steamer and Chocolate Carmel mixed in your decaf is sooooooooooooo delish.............Delightful, crumptious and always wanting, wanting more.............mmmmmm

Pandemoniac
Plain black extra strong coffee at work, or Irish coffee at restaurants.

KidRock

I live in Connecticut. Never been to MI, thank god.

debbiejo
Not you, the real one lives not too far from me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're only the pretend KidRock....lol

KidRock
Not you, the real one lives not too far from me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're only the pretend KidRock....lol

Go milk the cows or something.

debbiejo
Now why would you suggest something like that....I'm so hurt.

Oh yeah, you're from CT. I understand now......New Jersey Rub off. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

vinz07
I like Turkish Coffee...it is addictive....Cappuccino is delicious too...you can feel the aroma....it awakens your soul....

candymae
hi

Schecter
Originally posted by KidRock
I live in Connecticut. Never been to MI, thank god.

thought it were around boston. cross country trailer park hopping? wink

KidRock
Originally posted by Schecter
thought it were around boston. cross country trailer park hopping? wink

Not near Boston at all, never said I was. Not my fault you're too stupid to look at google map and realize where CT and Boston are.

Schecter
Originally posted by KidRock
I understand some Blacks in the city i live in, Boston, which is predominantly Irish, hate me and call me cracker merely because my skin color is white, without me doing anything to them, but is that even right? I mean at least hate me for something i can control. I can't control the fact that I'm not black. On top of it being irrational and illogical, racism meaning, it's like hating to death someone that's handicap just because they're handicap.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9017627&highlight=boston+userid%3A2426#post9017627

tool. now run away and juggle things.

KidRock
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9017627&highlight=boston+userid%3A2426#post9017627

tool. now run away and juggle things.

Try putting the post in context next time, retard. But again..you're too stupid for such a task.

Schecter
the context of you being caught in another lie? why dont you go blow fotn. have some hot sweaty interracial clown sex.

Rogue Jedi
the context of you being caught in another lie? why dont you go blow fotn. have some hot sweaty interracial clown sex. WITH I.C.P.?

KidRock
the context of you being caught in another lie? why dont you go blow fotn. have some hot sweaty interracial clown sex.

Aw, you're too stupid to comprehend the post.

The answer is in a fire, go die in one.

Schecter
i love reading the tantrums of internet liars who get caught. the knee jerk flailing, the insults, the accusations of missing the context,the failure and intentional avoidance of explaining said nonexistant exterior context, the yummy yummy tears. droolio

KidRock
i love reading the tantrums of internet liars who get caught. the knee jerk flailing, the insults, the accusations of missing the context,the failure and intentional avoidance of explaining said nonexistant exterior context, the yummy yummy tears. droolio

Really?

http://www.rock-abyebabies.com/images/dolls/cry-baby-girl-face-1.jpg

debbiejo
the context of you being caught in another lie? why dont you go blow fotn. have some hot sweaty interracial clown sex. Clown sex??

Now, I'll never get this out of my head...blink

debbiejo
Still in my head... sad

Schecter
at least there's something there now besides batshit

Robtard
Kid Rock, seriously...

2D_MASTER
When I drink coffee it's at work, only god knows what kind of coffee it is... I take it black.

debbiejo
at least there's something there now besides batshit You really need to take something for that projection problem you have there... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.