Does the net make your mind overloaded drunkness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
If you spend to much time online can it ruin your heath being Net drunkenless on the mind?Info overload?

Secretus
WTF are you talking about?

BeautiflDisastr
Ummm....what??

LostDoctor
If you spend over 7 hours online or more, your mind becames intoxcated by the net, kinda feels funny, not all there.

BeautiflDisastr
No that doesn't happen.

LostDoctor
Secretus funny pic of that animal smile

Lana
Um, do you know English?

Vathu
Does he know what a raccoon is?

JacopeX
Come on, give this guy a break. It is possible to get a type of mind numbing sympton from being on the computer, looking at that light pixel filled monitor for a long time. I had red eyes when I stayed on the Comp for 8 hours straight. My eyes start to hurt, I get headaches, etc.

PITT_HAPPENS
Well considering that I'm online for at least 8 hours a day I would say no wink

Secretus
Originally posted by LostDoctor
If you spend over 7 hours online or more, your mind becames intoxcated by the net, kinda feels funny, not all there.

Only when I drink.

Vathu
Originally posted by JacopeX
Come on, give this guy a break. It is possible to get a type of mind numbing sympton from being on the computer, looking at that light pixel filled monitor for a long time. I had red eyes when I stayed on the Comp for 8 hours straight. My eyes start to hurt, I get headaches, etc.

I stayed up for 2 days playing Diablo 2.

All I felt was thirsty and tired.

AND THE NEED FOR MORE DIABLO!!!

LostDoctor
Originally posted by JacopeX

Do you use CRT or LCD? what about everyone else?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vathu
I stayed up for 2 days playing Diablo 2.

All I felt was thirsty and tired.

AND THE NEED FOR MORE DIABLO!!! I played GTA for 7 hours straight this morning.

PITT_HAPPENS
Do you use CRT or LCD? what about everyone else? I just plug the VGA cable directly into my visual cortex borg

Grinning Goku
If you spend to much time online can it ruin your heath being Net drunkenless on the mind?Info overload?

TRH
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.