How would you commit suicide?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
Well?

Secretus
Overdose on pills and alcohol. Lot's of it.

miss_swann
starvation

TRH
Shoot myself in the brain

Utrigita
a lethal dose of medicine

Röland
Well first I'd go to the bank and take out everything I had, close the account and squirt ink, from the little pens the tellers have, into someone's face. After I squirted ink on them I'd run away laughing like a lunatic. I'd make 10 collect calls to Barker and have the charges go to him. Then I'd go find two prostitutes and take them back to my house. I'd tell them to make me a hamburger with mustard, french fries and a chocolate milkshake. I'd eat the delicious meal then take them to my room where we would watch Caddyshack and laugh every time Rodney Dangerfield said anything.

After watching Caddyshack we would then play Simpsons monopoly because everyone knows anything that has to do with The Simpsons is just plain awesome. I'd then prank call Kramer, Thorinn, Irene, Naz and Femme all at the same time while reading Sports Illustrated. Finally I would order the two prostitutes to have sex with me and smother me until I died. I would die with the satisfaction that I didn't pay them.

miss_swann
that's sounds more like a dream day than a death day.

Röland
Originally posted by miss_swann
that's sounds more like a dream day than a death day.

Except I died at the end.

miss_swann
yeah but if you wanted to kill yourself wouldn't you just get down to it?

Röland
Nah, I'd make it an eventful day or I'd take people with me if I really wanted to kill myself.

miss_swann

Röland
OMG!!!!!!!! Suicide bomber in the making! Where did you go to school?

laughing

Some place in Ohio.

miss_swann
Oh so it wasn't an al quaeda training camp?

Röland
Nuh. I dunt lyk terorriztz salute

Reverend Axel
I'd probably eat myself to death. etc.

Rogue Jedi
I wouldnt. life is good.

Reverend Axel
Snoo Snoo

Barker
Fly to Ohio and say hi to Roland, then take a plane to Canada and see Irene, dodge Vinny, fly to Texas and set Thorinn's lawn on fire, go to South Dakota for a few days 13, then go to New York, see Skeets, and go into the tallest building I can and jump off.

And I'll have Skeets holding a target. If I hit the bullseye, I win the bet.

Because we would have a bet going.

miss_swann
fat lot og use winning the bet if you're dead.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Barker
Fly to Ohio and say hi to Roland, then take a plane to Canada and see Irene, dodge Vinny, fly to Texas and set Thorinn's lawn on fire, go to South Dakota for a few days 13, then go to New York, see Skeets, and go into the tallest building I can and jump off.

Because we would have a bet going. Interesting. Vinny is a hard one to dodge, though. Just don't go to sleep with no pants on if you're in Canada. yes

Barker
fat lot og use winning the bet if you're dead.
Fingers too small for the buttons?
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Interesting. Vinny is a hard one to dodge, though. Just don't go to sleep with no pants on if you're in Canada. yes
I've only done that once, and I rolled over during. no expression

Rogue Jedi

Because we would have a bet going. you would be in texas and you wouldnt see ME? sad

Barker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you would be in texas and you wouldnt see ME? sad
Didn't you you were a Texan. haermm

We'd have to get drunk, or something.. give me ideas. haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you would be in texas and you wouldnt see ME? sad

pwnt haermm

Röland

We'd have to get drunk, or something.. give me ideas. haermm

Barker Bears don't drink. salute

Vathu
Originally posted by TRH
Well?

I would take LSD and cut a 3' in diameter hole in my belly, unraveling my small intestines to then make a makeshift noose by throwing it over a support in an attic and jumping off of a stool with myself still bleeding out form the wound and my other organs probably hanging out as well.

To be later devoured by whatever skulks the dark corners until the neighbors smell the stench and call the police.

Rogue Jedi

We'd have to get drunk, or something.. give me ideas. haermm hookers and cocaine, man. titty bar!!!

Barker

Röland
I really don't, but if I'm about to die.. jlaugh

I'll call up some girls. jlaugh

So last night my friend calls me and is all like "Dude watch Hustle & Flow, it is the sweetest movie ever and it's real emotional." I watched it and was like "Gay."

Rogue Jedi
I really don't, but if I'm about to die.. jlaugh

Ftw. Pm you when I want die, ok? well, I will be in england by then, so you will have to come there.

Vathu
Originally posted by Vathu
I would take LSD and cut a 3' in diameter hole in my belly, unraveling my small intestines to then make a makeshift noose by throwing it over a support in an attic and jumping off of a stool with myself still bleeding out form the wound and my other organs probably hanging out as well.

To be later devoured by whatever skulks the dark corners until the neighbors smell the stench and call the police.

I'd probably beforehand masturbate to LF and send her an e-mail about my hidden love and how Barker touched me at night.

Röland
I'd probably beforehand masturbate to LF and send her an e-mail about my hidden love and how Barker touched me at night.

I already did that and LF stopped talking to me. But Barker calls me all the time now. jlaugh

Rogue Jedi
confused

Barker

Vathu

Röland
5' 3" girls? haermm

Last night I sat at home on KMC eating Pop Tarts, and it was like, "Fun".

But not really. jockey

All the girls I've dated were taller than me, I banged them all but one. salute

GET THAT CAT OUTTA THE WAY! jlaugh

Rogue Jedi

British Girls then, better. I'll see if my lady has any single friends. wink

Röland
LOL!

Maybe I should do it backwards.

And touch myself to Barker.

Even though that would be morally unacceptable and I'd probably be hated by everyone but Roland, Barker and LF. jockey

Irene would find it hot, as well as TSB. jockey

Barker

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh crylaugh

jwank or hookers?

Vathu

Röland
crylaugh crylaugh

Yeah, she wasn't around long enough to experience the D-Train. haermm

jockey

Skeets

Because we would have a bet going.
Cool...Cool...31

Röland
Maybe I'd be better off masturbating and being happy instead of doing it and then crying myself to sleep at night. jockey

Haha, you cry yourself to sleep, pussy. jockey

Barker

SelphieT
I would eat my friend Christine(My friend Sarah and I have been planning this for a while), and get her diabetes. Then, I'd overdose on chocolate.

Vathu

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SelphieT
I would eat my friend Christine(My friend Sarah and I have been planning this for a while), and get her diabetes. Then, I'd overdose on chocolate. confused

Röland
laughing

salute

Originally posted by SelphieT
I would eat my friend Christine(My friend Sarah and I have been planning this for a while), and get her diabetes. Then, I'd overdose on chocolate.

So you absorb your victims traits? Sweet. jockey

It's only when Barker calls me and tries to get me to touch his 'Fishingpole.'

I don't like fishing. jockey

Barker doesn't have a fishing pole, it's more of a kiddy size. jlaugh

Vathu

Röland
Still.

I'd only go Fishing if LF came with me. jockey

LF doesn't like fish. jockey

Menetnashté

Rogue Jedi
I would have a certain female member here sit on my face and suffocate me as I pleasured her.

Röland

Rogue Jedi

Burning thought
if i had the resources or the know how...id extinct the human race while taking out myself, planetary nuclear attack, some sort of future weapon that has the ability to wipe out the planet as long as its quick, but yeh, full scale planatery nukage would be a dream

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Snoo Snoo

That's more homicide than suicide, isn't it?

dadudemon
I would commit suicide anyway I could commit suicide.

If I had my choice....I would dump a 1000 gallons of molten metal on myself...I would incinerate so fast that I wouldn't feel it...maybe even be at ground zero from a nuclear explosion...you would incernerate so fast you wouldn't feel it.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would commit suicide anyway I could commit suicide.

If I had my choice....I would dump a 1000 gallons of molten metal on myself...I would incinerate so fast that I wouldn't feel it...maybe even be at ground zero from a nuclear explosion...you would incernerate so fast you wouldn't feel it.

I think you'll feel the molten metal for a bit, I think.

Raelin
I'd get all dressed up, then slit my throat.

charlemagne9746
I'd gather up millions of fire ants in one pile....lie down in it...and let them sting me to death.

Raelin
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I'd gather up millions of fire ants in one pile....lie down in it...and let them sting me to death.

That would be tragic. Leave a note though, I dont think they would know it was suicide otherwise.

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by TRH
Well?

jumpy So many different ways! droolio Don't let me get started. dd

Yes, I know I'm weird. no expression

Dreamt
By impaling myself on Roland's Needle-Dick.

Impediment
I'd eat a bullet.

the welsh one
no dont worry im not going to kill myself

i bet all you KMCers were getting worried about me right?

the idea is: if you had to commit suicide...how would you do it

Wild-Cherry
Well, first I'll say I am NOT suicidal. The fact that I have this planned out is mere coincidence/me being bored in class.

I would fly my cessna out over the ocean, and put it on autopilot. I would overdose on sleeping pills so I would be out the whole time. Eventually I suppose the plane would crash into the ocean, and if the OD didn't kill me the drowning would.

It just seems like such a peaceful way to go out hmm

JacopeX
Originally posted by the welsh one

the idea is: if you had to commit suicide...how would you do it Well, to tell you the truth, I go to therapy because I had suicidal thoughts for many personal reasons. But of course, I woun't do it online.

CommandoDelta38
Well, I'd hoped i'd die in battle personally

the welsh one
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Well, first I'll say I am NOT suicidal. The fact that I have this planned out is mere coincidence/me being bored in class.

I would fly my cessna out over the ocean, and put it on autopilot. I would overdose on sleeping pills so I would be out the whole time. Eventually I suppose the plane would crash into the ocean, and if the OD didn't kill me the drowning would.

It just seems like such a peaceful way to go out hmm

naa drowning or suffocating would be too scary for me

id jump of a really big building

itd would prob give you a great feeling of adrenaline before you fall to a bloody death

and the fatter someone is jumping of a big building...the better the splash laughing out loud

Röland
How do you commit suicide on the internet?

Make a thread saying "ZOMG GUNNA TAKE 80 PILLZ AND DIEZ."

no expression

Wild-Cherry
naa drowning or suffocating would be too scary for me

id jump of a really big building

itd would prob give you a great feeling of adrenaline before you fall to a bloody death

and the fatter someone is jumping of a big building...the better the splash laughing out loud Thats why I would take the pills first wink

Wild-Cherry

JLred
Originally posted by CommandoDelta38
Well, I'd hoped i'd die in battle personally nice sig.

Scythe
F*ck this thread.

Röland
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
you wrap the network cables around your throat vin

I chuckled. stick out tongue

I just find suicide to be the EASY way out. Yeah life sucks, but that's part of life...life isn't supposed to be a walk in the park. It's how you overcome the hard times that is what makes you a person.

JLred
Originally posted by JLred
nice sig.
I can so make a better one...

JacopeX

Itzak

the welsh one
Originally posted by Itzak
I once got eaten by a shark while surfing the wed. ermm

Now I have ad-block. haermm

you have ad block? you bastard im going to kill myself

Röland
Originally posted by JacopeX
Actually, how the hell can a human be mentally prepared with living in a cardboard box for the rest of your life with a missing leg......

I think suicide is understandable in many ways but yet again, it is very hard decision....

Don't know what that first sentence was about... but there is one thing in that sentence a person can change. A person DOES NOT have to live in a cardboard box for the rest of their life. Even if a person is living in a box and has no leg they do not have to kill themselves.

Suicide is just stupid, I don't see how someone would rather die then live, when they have a choice about it.

the welsh one

JacopeX
What if living was literally a living hell?

You see, I doubt anyone really would try to think of all the people who suffered throughout history (Holocaust, communism, etc.) because they never experienced such pain, so that is a decision that still has understanding within it all.

People would rather die tahn live in poverty, with anbuse at home, unable to go to school, and having to beg for money everyday. At the end of the day, you get your ass kicked for not collecting enough money for your drunk bastard father.

I still don't see why not....

Röland
this was meant to be a fun thread but you guys are putting a eral downer on it

It's the OTF, at least it didn't get turned into a sex thread.

TOH
sex! eek!

Red Spartan
My Way would have to be...

Just walk in the woods.. never to be seen again (starvation)

the welsh one
it would be funny to watch someone starve to death. to watch the way he goes insane and starts going all nutty prob
laughing out loud is this close enough to sounding like hitler for you

Röland
Originally posted by JacopeX
What if living was literally a living hell?

You see, I doubt anyone really would try to think of all the people who suffered throughout history (Holocaust, communism, etc.) because they never experienced such pain, so that is a decision that still has understanding within it all.

People would rather die tahn live in poverty, with anbuse at home, unable to go to school, and having to beg for money everyday. At the end of the day, you get your ass kicked for not collecting enough money for your drunk bastard father.

I still don't see why not....

Actually I have thought about events like the Holocaust and to me, yes the Holocaust is horrible, but that's entirely different from what I mean. I'm talking about everyday people who are killing themselves over break-ups, abuse, a death in the family and just relative sadness.

You can fix poverty. Go get a job. My family right now can sometimes barely afford groceries because of debt but we are still striving on, we are not looking at the situation like it cannot be fixed.

I just feel that people who commit suicide are giving up because they would rather not face their problems. I've been at my absolute worst more than a few times, in fact I'm going through a hard f*cking time right now, but I never would kill myself. I'd rather fight and become stronger then just throw in the towel.

the welsh one
naa im too lazy id just kill myself laughing out loud

Scythe
Originally posted by TOH
sex! eek!

!xes

the welsh one
what is this 'sex?'

Scythe
I wanna make a point about this thread, but I'm much to lazy, I'd rather die...

the welsh one
i am not lazy! if i was i would not have wrote this po

Strangelove

the welsh one
im a coward laughing out loud

Scythe
I am now accepting applications to aid anyones suicide, be it an audience or a helping hand.

Kelly_Bean

You're a sock.

mopedman
over dose on caffine lol theres a site that u type in your body weight and pick the kinda of drink you want and it says how many u need to kill your self

Grinning Goku
Does Bush use the Internet?

Mywi

wait for winter to come

go to a faraway forest with a bottle of vodka

drink up

take my clothes off, lay down in the snow

fall asleep.

FoxMeister
Id rather die after a Halo 3, 2 week marathon followed by dangerous sex

lord xyz

the idea is: if you had to commit suicide...how would you do it The classic knife to the torso. Morespecifically, an upward strike into the solar plexus then continuing up to the heart/lungs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.