Automatic or Revolver?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
If you were in a profession where you had to carry a gun, which would you carry?

Dawson
Automatic.

Rogue Jedi
I would carry a glock as my primary weapon, and a .38 snub nose for backup. Automatics tend to jam up.

Menetnashté
I like revolver's a lot, and I shoot better with them, but given a situation where I'd have a lot of pressure on me and little time to reload or aim, I'd say an automatic.

DarkC
Automatic for me.

Rogue Jedi

Reverend Axel
Guns don't kill people. Dangerous minorities do.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Guns don't kill people. Dangerous minorities do. itchy trigger fingers kill people.

BeautiflDisastr
I own a glock

Grinning Goku
Automatic without a doubt.

Grinning Goku
Guns don't kill people. Dangerous, homosexual, AIDS-ridden minorities do.

Burning thought
meh, love kills people, guns save them

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I would carry a glock as my primary weapon, and a .38 snub nose for backup. Automatics tend to jam up.

Where do you buy your black market automatics from?

There are expensive automatics you can buy that don't lock up...fire underwater...hardly weigh anything...can fire armor piercing rounds...can be accurate as hell...AND...can be collapsed for close quarters combat...don't you watch future weapons on Discovery?

Thousand
Guns don't kill people. Dangerous minorities do.

Ode to euphemism.

TRH
Guns don't kill people,bullets kill people

Röland
Guns don't kill people, guys with mustaches kill people.

AOR
Originally posted by dadudemon
Where do you buy your black market automatics from?

There are expensive automatics you can buy that don't lock up...fire underwater...hardly weigh anything...can fire armor piercing rounds...can be accurate as hell...AND...can be collapsed for close quarters combat...don't you watch future weapons on Discovery?

On ebay ermm

What about semi-automatics? hmm

TOH
Guns kill people...lots of them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AOR
On ebay ermm

What about semi-automatics? hmm

HELL NO! There is no way in hell that you would ever buy a high end gun on e-bay....you could probably buy them from a rich Saudi Arabian though. The only way a non-military person could get a hold of a high end automatic like I described is through the black market.

Raelin
Revolver.

Violent2Dope
Guns don't kill people, half inch holes in your head do. I prefer Revolvers, as they don't jam, but I would also carry an automatic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.