Wonder Woman vs. Mary Marvel and Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
standard weapons.

Superboy Prime
No honest idea. WW has them beat in skills. Supergirl should have them beat in raw power and she has skills of her own. Mary Marvel got Black Adam's powers.

No idea. Diana should be able to outsmart them IMO.

tkitna
Tough call. I'd almost split it down the middle 5/10 for each.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No honest idea. WW has them beat in skills. Supergirl should have them beat in raw power and she has skills of her own. Mary Marvel got Black Adam's powers.

No idea. Diana should be able to outsmart them IMO.

Supergirl is not more powerful than WW. In Batman Superman, WW held Supergirl by the throat and SG looked helpless. Then when WW and Superman fought the twin supergirls, WW took a punch and then laid flat the maid of power. Mary marvel does not have black adam's powers either. She only has a portion of them. WW 8/10. The Girls dont' have the skills. I'd give Donna and Wonder Girl More wins since they are better trained. SG didnt' spend enough time on the island.

Superboy Prime
True. I was just intimidated by Supergirl's owning of the JLA among the many other BS stuff he did during Loeb's run. it was Loeb, right? *Confused*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.