The Upcoming Fighting Games Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Im just to making this thread to inform you about the upcoming fighting games and spin-offs to arcades and consoles this year and the following year.

Here are the following that im looking forward to:

Super Smash Bros Brawl on Wii
Tekken 5DR Online on PS3
Tekken 6 on PS3 and maybe 360
Soul Calibur 4 on PS3/360
Soul Calibur Legends on Wii
Virtua Fighter 5 on 360
Mortal Kombat 8 for PS3/360
KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A on PS2
Guilty Gear 2 Overture on 360
King Of Fighters XII for PS2
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core on Wii
Sengoku Basara X on PS2
Fist Of the North Star on PS2
Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo HD Remix on 360
Samurai Showdown 3D on PS3/360

I'll post some pics later on

SaTsuJiN
Another game I'm on the watch for is

Dragon Ball Z : Budoukai Tenkaichi 3 - PS2 / Wii

while anime to game is usually a bad idea.. tenkaichi 2 has really changed my opinion on the matter, and I expect no less of 3

Superboy Prime
When did the rumors of T6 for 360 start?

droolio

MadMel
hey, mortal kombat on wii owned all the other version (yes ive played them) by a curbstomp...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MadMel
hey, mortal kombat on wii owned all the other version (yes ive played them) by a curbstomp...
True that. I was still disappointed with Armageddon compared to Deadly Alliance and Deception though. Mainly in terms of gameplay depth... The Krypt in MKA was especially lacking.

MadMel
ttrue about the krypt...however, creating characters was an awesome feature

ESB -1138
SSBB is the only one I'm looking forward to!!

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MadMel
ttrue about the krypt...however, creating characters was an awesome feature
Hmm. True... but I didn't really like MKA's fatality system either, and there were no hara-kiris too. Meh...

Regardless, Scorpion, Shang Tsung, and Onaga will always be my all-time favs. clap

JediKatarn1
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is being remade for Nintendo DS. The game comes out in November by Midway. There is also a seperate game called puzzle kombat. Classic fatalities, babalities, friendships, animalities, brutalities, and pit falls are all being remade come November.

Ultimate Hulk43
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is the only upcoming fighting game I'm looking forward to.

CaptainStoic
Yep DBZ Tenchaichi 3 is going to mug me too Satsujin, I also want to play the new Naruto game coming out for the 360, Bleach is coming out for the PS2 as well, I hope they port that one over to the next gen consoles though.

SaTsuJiN
I was disappointed with the Ultimate Ninja, and Clash of Ninja series... there are way too many skills in naruto universe for them to make such a simple game of it... I expect much from the 360 naruto

Soul Calibur IV is coming along nicely
(old but yummy vid)
svsbMNCPoRM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.