Bonecrusher vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
forget the truck's name the guy wit the guns

roughrider
Ironhide?

Sadako of Girth
Ironhide at range, due to his weaponry and ability to take a hiding.

Bonecrusher's only hope is to close the range. Then his size/strength in a grapple (and that big, lashing digger like arm) might be a problem for Ironhide, as tough as he is.

Scythe
Didn't it seem strange to you guys the level of speed Bonecrusher had against Optimus during their fight under the freeway? I thought, man that thing is fast! I just would've never thought Bonecrusher could be that speedy. So yeah, I think Ironhide might be down on this one. But I'm not sure, either. His weapons would probably nuke Bonecrusher from a long range.

Union16
Bone seemed good but his defense didn't seem to be up there, but bone I guess, even know I think of him as a pussy.

Scythe
And bone he will!

braz
Bonecrusher wasnt bad, he actually got a punch in on Prime, but Id say he loses due to Ironhides better weaponry.

CIS
bonecrusha will own ironhide with his speed and claw he could just jump on ironhide then with his speed stab his claw right trough his head or just rip his spark out of his chest.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by braz
Bonecrusher wasnt bad, he actually got a punch in on Prime, but Id say he loses due to Ironhides better weaponry.

Trevor Berbick got a punch in on Mike Tyson in that fight too, but look what happened next in that fight.

Scythe
Bonecrusher probably can't even stand up against Barricade. I recently a profile for Barricade and wow! He's alot better then I took him for. Extremely cunning, nimble and deadly with his cutting tools. Barricade's only downfall is his arrogance and stubborness. A flaw probably every Decepticon including Bonecrusher has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.