Cloud, Zack, and Vincent (of FFVII) Versus Wolverine, Deadpool, and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Artemis1860
A little random, but seriously, I don't know, but who do you think would win?

btw, Vincent does have his Chaos form for this fight.

Soljer
Access to Materia? Limits? Weapons?

It really DOES make a difference if Cloud has Knights of the Round, Omnislash and the Ultima Weapon.

wink.

Artemis1860
Ah right, forgot about those, sorry, been years since I played.

No ultima weapons.

Yes, there is access to materia, but NOT knights of the round. Just the basic ones, as high powered as they go, Curaga, etc. Perhaps a lower bahamut.
They get all their limits.

xmarksthespot
So Cloud can just Meteorain them...

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So Cloud can just Meteorain them...

And finishing touch, Omnislash, Omnislash version 5, Braver, Cross Slash, Blade Beam, Climhazzard, and Ultima the hell out of them.

Artemis1860
But there are healing factors to consider. I know Wolverine has been torn in half and survived. And deadpool's is supposed to be better than his.

(i might be a bit rusty as i haven't been this active on kmc in months)

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Artemis1860
But there are healing factors to consider. I know Wolverine has been torn in half and survived. And deadpool's is supposed to be better than his. You're thinking Ultimate Wolverine... but 616 has survived incineration - although he was KOed by it. KO is usually deemed a win...

Soljer
You're thinking Ultimate Wolverine... but 616 has survived incineration - although he was KOed by it. KO is usually deemed a win...

He may also be knocked out by being slashed to the bone with a sword the size of his torso a dozen times.

Or being hit with Ultima.

Or, perhaps even a 'lower Bahamut.'

To the extent you decked out the Final Fantasy Crew, I don't believe the Weapon X folks stand a chance.

I suppose we could wait for Srank, Jinzin, and Capt. But I'm usually pretty impartial and...I mean...

Omnislash? Vincent's Chaos beasts? Ultima? Bahamut?

erm.

xmarksthespot
Wolverine vs Bahamut... ermmha

Hannibal-Lector
Vincent can solo the team + his two team mates if we are going with Dirge of Cerberus Chaos.... If we are going with standard game form... Death spell ne 1? Maybe manipulate.... We dont know too much about Zack until Crisis Core comes out but im assuming arround Clouds level since they use the same skills

To give you an idea how fast he is:
0cZdWz35ebw
Thats him versing Omega Weiss
Both are super fast and Vincent isnt even phased by being stabbed twice

Soljer
Zack should really be NO WHERE NEAR Cloud. Zack was destroyed by Sephiroth...Cloud's beaten him twice. Zack died. Cloud had an entire game of training to become more powerful. However, he was hella fast and skilled in last order.

Hannibal-Lector
Zack is very close to Cloud in terms of strength... Its been officially stated that Sephiroth is MANY times stronger than Cloud but Sephiroth likes to toy with his opponents... Then again that was probably due to the MASSIVE amounts of hate mail sent in once they declared that Genesis (secret character at teh end of Dirge of Cerberus) was alledgedly stronger than Sephiroth but then they later retracted that statement and made it so no ff7 character could ever be as strong or as skilled as Sephiroth

Soljer
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Zack is very close to Cloud in terms of strength... Its been officially stated that Sephiroth is MANY times stronger than Cloud but Sephiroth likes to toy with his opponents... Then again that was probably due to the MASSIVE amounts of hate mail sent in once they declared that Genesis (secret character at teh end of Dirge of Cerberus) was alledgedly stronger than Sephiroth but then they later retracted that statement and made it so no ff7 character could ever be as strong or as skilled as Sephiroth

I'd still say Zack is nowhere near Cloud. Zack didn't have all the travels Cloud did to gain strength - Zack was clearly weaker than the 'level fifty' sephiroth you 'play' in the flashback. Cloud becomes much more powerful than that Sephiroth.

Not to mention the fact, that regardless of what's been 'stated,' Cloud has officially beaten down Sephiroth twice - both times with an Omnislash.

Hannibal-Lector
Well if you didnt know, Cloud is of course capable of being more powerful than the level 50 Sephiroth except for the fact that the level 50 Sephiroth didnt take any damage from anything.... Any ways, the only way Cloud gets stronger in the game is by getting the secret stuff like Ultima weapon which is not actually aquired in the story line. Its also like a 3/6/9 on 1 in the final fight and Sephiroth in Advent children is just an Avatar that Jenova manifests and then later discards....

Soljer
Well if you didnt know, Cloud is of course capable of being more powerful than the level 50 Sephiroth except for the fact that the level 50 Sephiroth didnt take any damage from anything.... Any ways, the only way Cloud gets stronger in the game is by getting the secret stuff like Ultima weapon which is not actually aquired in the story line. Its also like a 3/6/9 on 1 in the final fight and Sephiroth in Advent children is just an Avatar that Jenova manifests and then later discards....

Yeah, but the final fight isn't just Sephiroth.

Seraph Sephiroth is a hell of a lot more powerful than the one that shit-stomped Zack.

Hannibal-Lector
fine you know what? i conceed Zack isnt as powerful as Cloud (we are going way to far off topic)

Soljer
fine you know what? i conceed Zack isnt as powerful as Cloud (we are going way to far off topic)

I'm not trying to be hostile, I just don't see Zack as on Cloud's level.

Though, I acknowledge that Sephiroth never even exerted himself in Advent Children.

And, I admit that I haven't payed Dirge of Cerberus, nor Crisis Core.

As far as the topic goes - it's hard to stay ON topic. With the Final Fantasy's team current allowances, I don't believe Weapon X has a shot in hell.

Terryc250
jeez, summons allowed? That makes them capable of destroying cities, itll be more fair if any materia was allowed, i can picture ultima incinerating all of them, lol or summon odin to decapitate all of them.

Apolloknight

To give you an idea how fast he is:
0cZdWz35ebw
Thats him versing Omega Weiss
Both are super fast and Vincent isnt even phased by being stabbed twice

jawdrop

Soljer
Bump, to get any other opinions. It'd be nice to hear from a weapon x supporter.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Bump, to get any other opinions. It'd be nice to hear from a weapon x supporter.

Screw that, man. He gave the FF7 crew good materia and limit breaks. I mean, JESUS CHRIST, SUMMON MATERIA!? jawdrop This is officially a spite thread. thumb down

As such, here's my official spite thread quote.

gMvIYvwob-s

LORD, PALMERSTON! durbeware *KOs Artemis* dur

Broken Darkness
Spite thread? Actually I was rooting for weapon x given the amount of healing factors it gives them a great advantage Summons take time, time is something cloud and the gang wouldn't have. The only challenge is Vincent

And btw trickster priest... I'M NOT A GUY! I'M FEMALE!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Broken Darkness
Spite thread? Actually I was rooting for weapon x given the amount of healing factors it gives them a great advantage Summons take time, time is something cloud and the gang wouldn't have. The only challenge is Vincent

Giving them summon and full powered materia makes it spite. Giving them average materia makes for an interesting match. Thus, spite. stick out tongue

And sorry for the typo. embarrasment

I'd give it to the weapon X guys without high power materia.

Hannibal-Lector
Materia has nothing to do with it since you gave Vincent Chaos allowed....

Broken Darkness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Giving them summon and full powered materia makes it spite. Giving them average materia makes for an interesting match. Thus, spite. stick out tongue

And sorry for the typo. embarrasment

I'd give it to the weapon X guys without high power materia.

I already said lower level stuff. basic materia and possible lower bahamut summon, etc.

And H-L, it depends on which Chaos. I never said DOC, that was assumed.

xmarksthespot
Wolverine vs Bahamut... ermmha

Soljer

Logan cuts his head off.

Nikkolas
Cloud + Zack + everything in FFVII = Too lame to even be mentioned in the same forum as Deadpool and Sabertooth, let alone the same topic.

Demogorge

Cool.Glad to see a Female here.

Nikkolas
Girls can like comics too.

Buncha sexists.

Broken Darkness
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Cloud + Zack + everything in FFVII = Too lame to even be mentioned in the same forum as Deadpool and Sabertooth, let alone the same topic.

Girls can like comics too.

Buncha sexists.

Says the jerk who can't post in a thread properly, just has to insult what's involved without giving an adequate opinion on the topic.

Originally posted by Demogorge
Cool.Glad to see a Female here.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Soljer
Logan cuts his head off.

idk if I agree. Explain?

Nikkolas
It was quite obvious I was joking I thought.

Oh well.

My opinion then?

Weapon X Sabertooth would annihilate Cloud or Zack. Stronger, can heal from anything they have, can chop apart their weapons or cause near fatal blows easily witht eh adamantium.

For certain that Zack dies. Right quick.

Vincent is the wild card. Whether it's DoC or FFVII Chaos.

Hannibal-Lector
It was quite obvious I was joking I thought.

Oh well.

My opinion then?

Weapon X Sabertooth would annihilate Cloud or Zack. Stronger, can heal from anything they have, can chop apart their weapons or cause near fatal blows easily witht eh adamantium.

For certain that Zack dies. Right quick.

Vincent is the wild card. Whether it's DoC or FFVII Chaos.

I take it you havent seen Last Order's preformance of Zack..... In the final fantasy world, each seem to possess weapons of at least near equivalent of Adamantine considering how they never whereout, can cut diamond/ anything... and even if they were... say... titanium.... Adamantium is stronger and more durable yes... but you need a very strong driving force to cut through... which neither has but is definitly openly available to Cloud and Zack (if we go by AC and LO)

Nikkolas
LO Zack does not have Limit Breaks as far as i know.

He's no match for AC Cloud or Sephiroth whatsoever.

He got his ass kicked in short order, lol in Last Order, by Nibel Sephiroth who <<<<<<<<<< AC Sephiroth.

And...no, no their weapons are not even close to Adamantium.

Hannibal-Lector
did u only watch the Sephiroth vs Zack scene or something? maybe off of youtube... Well he uses blade beam which leads me to believe he has teh same limit breaks as Cloud but for now we will say jsut Blade Beam.... Unarmed, killed MANY guys while they all were shooting full automatcis at him... When was the last time you have seen a Final Fantasy Weapon broken... hm? never... yeah.... wut about adamantium... yep several times.... and of course you may say that the hulk was doing the strikes and hes at least class 100... Yet cloud was able to strike down a beast that proportionally weight the same as 43 blue whales each weighing 183 metric tons (200 american tons) and easily cleaves while moving upward thousands of tons of metal and concrete.... i dont get your logic....

Superboy Prime
Chaos is overkill.

And IMO Cloud stole Zack's limit breaks tongue

grey fox
DOC Chaos IS overkill , were talking about a guy here whom took out a creature designed to KILL every living being on the planet, then DRAIN the planets life-force, effectively making it a god power-wise (At least from Sephys point of view) .

Anyway , Last Order Zack was dodging bullets, not the guns, THE BULLETS. A pretty decent feat, as is him keeping up with Sephiroth for a few minutes.

Nikkolas
Pft. The Hulk would annihilate Omega and Chaos in one blow.

Hannibal-Lector
Pft. The Hulk would annihilate Omega and Chaos in one blow.
3 Things:
First: no hulk wouldnt even beable to touch either and if he did, nothing would result
Second: your a hulk-o-phile
Third: Off topic....

Superboy Prime
I would also like to mention that I am a firm believer that Zack wasn't giving Sephiroth his best--not that it would have changed anything. He kept talking to Sephiroth asking him wtf went wrong with him. Stupid Zack should've sliced Sephiroth's head off and spare us the crappy plot.

Nikkolas
Quite a few things would result.

Namely, both of them dying.

Neither of them have durability feat sto even suggest they can take a full on punch from The Hulk.

Superboy Prime
Cloud has decent durability. He gets smashed through concrete walls without getting a single scratch. Not saying that means he can take Hulk's punches, but he does have decent durability.

Nikkolas
I never said he is weak.

Just that punches from someone like Hulk would reduce him to even less of a character, mostly by atomizing him.

Soljer
Says the jerk who can't post in a thread properly, just has to insult what's involved without giving an adequate opinion on the topic.

Thank you.

idk if I agree. Explain?

As far as my reply - it was a joke. Xmarks mentioned "Logan vs. Bahamut."

I gave a (faux) fanboy response of "Logan cuts his head off."

As if Wolverine could go toe to toe with Bahamut?

Anywho - to Nikkolas, I dunno about Vincent, but Cloud and Vincent are plenty fast enough to outspeed Sabretooth or Wolverine here. Not to mention the limit breaks and Chaos.

Nikkolas
I haven't seen many speed feats for Sabes but Weapon X Sabes should be able to take most of whatever these guys can dish out.

Hannibal-Lector
Nikkolas are you referring to Cloud and Zack or DOC Chaos and Omega? cause if you are, both are way too fast and durable (although its completely non-canon in terms of how consistant they are in strength, speed and durability... like the Onslaught series)

Nikkolas
What in the world di Chaos and Omega do to suggest they'll be "too durable" for punches from Hulk?

NOTHING in FFVIi can match The Hulk's better feats of durability or strength.

Hannibal-Lector
well Cloud who is actually mid tier now that all these new characters (Genesis, Angeal, Weiss, DOC Chaos) have come out... and knocking down a 8600+ ton creature (bahamut sin) to the ground, withstanding supernova's and what not..,... Hes definity able too, and normal vincient has been shown superior to Cloud... i cant verify for Omega, but hes stated to be more powerful than Vincient so....

Now im not saying hulk wont get strong enough to hurt them, he'd do that easy, but Chaos's Cerberus weapon actual targets the soul of the opponent making hulk and easy 1 shot... Omega can just will him to daeth

Nikkolas
............................no.

He bled from a bullet and was saved by goggles.

Superboy Prime
Wait what...he bled from a bullet? You mean when Yazoo toyed with Cloud at the beginning of the movie? Cloud wasn't saved by the google. Yazoo missed on purpose. They were only playing with their big brother. Not to mention Cloud had one of those stigma seizures in the middle of their battle. He was vulnerable to them during that time. Bullets and spears have pierced the Hulk's body. Doesn't really mean much. What Hulk and Cloud--to a lesser extent--have is durability against blunt force trauma.

Broken Darkness
The Hulk has nothing to do with this, that I'm aware of. Off topicness could lead to thread getting closed.

Superboy Prime
Agreed. I was just pointing out something about their durability. No more hulk talk from me.

Nikkolas
Hannibal, you should check out my Hulk vs. AC thread to learn how wrong your views are.

Honestly...you try to make a topic to not spam another and they close it.

Hannibal-Lector
your the 1 who brought hulk up... and yes he did bleed from a bullet, i guess you missed the part of me stating the inconsistancy... and for the record... all characters in the game survive supernova cause its percentage based...

Terryc250
vince is that strong? He sucked in FFVII and his chaos limit just made him weaker then any lvl 99 character, vince was nothing compared to cloud in ff7

Broken Darkness
Vincent is the Strongest character, and is one of the best if you play him right.

Hannibal-Lector
Vincents final weapon in the game also is based off of how many kills you do. Once you max out at 9999 dmg it doesnt increase until you get 259,600 kills in which he does that much x 1000. Its a glitch...

Terryc250
Vincent is the Strongest character, and is one of the best if you play him right.

In FF7? No, his limit is horrible, makes u lose control of the character, i had vince lvl 99, barrett lvl 99, and cloud lvl 99, his limit makes u lose control of vince, once u get that strong, chaos's powers r nothing compared to the magic/summons, or 4slashes you have, heck sometimes i remember when chaos would annoy the crap outta me by constantly healing elemental type opponents by attacking them with their element type, id literally have to KILL chaos, then revive him back into vince so i can have control of him again

Hannibal-Lector
vincent in game wasnt very powerful unless u exploit the glitch which takes forever to get:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4cXfeCC6_ac
simply due to the fact that you have to kill a ton of enemies with just him.
However, according to storyline, Vincent mered with Chaos was the 4th most powerful final fantasy 7 character. It was later offically stated that the top 5 in terms of strength were:
Sephiroth 1st
Genesis 2nd
Weiss (merged with Omega) 3rd
Vincent (merged with Chaos) 4th
(allegedly) Angeal 5th (as of now Cloud since Crisis Core isnt out yet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.