Bryan Fury vs The Nemesis and Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This is a 2-on-1 battle inside the Raccoon Police Department and its surrounding area.

His chaingun depleted, Bryan has only his Desert Eagle with one clip...and brute force. Will he survive the two Tyrants?

ThoraxeRMG
OMFGBBQPWNT!

lightness
potemkin shows up and beats all 3

Superboy Prime
Well...the Tyrant's rocket won't do much. And being a cyborg I doubt the virus will affect him. It will become a melee match quickly. Bryan has them beat in speed. However Mr. X and Tyrant are very durable.

In other words...I dunno.

Sam Z
lol^

IMO he can take it. As was said above, the guys are pretty durable, but so is Brayan. Desert Eagle won't do them sh!t. But couple 10hit combos with Fury's tank-breaking punches will.

Nikkolas
Why does everyone forget Birkin?

He owns them all.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Why does everyone forget Birkin?

He owns them all.

What the hell are you talking about? Birkin is not in this fight.

Superboy Prime
Birkin was cool...but only if he could stop his never-ending evolving crap.

ThoraxeRMG
True

Nikkolas
The never-ending evolution was what set him apart from all the other T-Virus Creations.

The G-Virus allows thsoe with it to artificially evolve in a way to grow stronger and adapt to the surroundings.

As opposed to Nemesis who just fell apart the more you hit him.

Superboy Prime
I know why it was superior to the T-Virus. I just don't like the fact he was becoming a giant flesh and teeth blob. I wouldn't want to be that thing even if it meant superiority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.