Venom vs Ultimate Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Fanatic
Who do you all think would win in a fight between the Venom (Eddie Brock) and Ultimate Venom?

arcinis
Ultimate Venom. He is stronger bigger and IMO more Badass than regualr venom.

Ultimate Hulk43
Agreed.

Wolverine2006
Eddie takes this, is Ultimate Venom back?

Menetnashté
Eddie, Ultimate Venom is just some punk kid.

Ultimate Hulk43
Saying Eddie takes this one is confusing as they both have the same name. confused

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Saying Eddie takes this one is confusing as they both have the same name. confused
The one I wasn't insulting.

Wolverine2006

Damn, ur right. I'm used to comparing him to Gargan. But 616 FTW!!!!

Sam Z
616 Venom, even with his hands tied behind his back and legs tied together. And with ease.

Ultimate Hulk43
Ultimate Venom wins! And Gargan Venom would probably pwn both of them because he's much more vicious & deadly.

Bat Dude
Ultimate Venom

Sam Z
Ultimate Venom got killed with electric wire for God's sake!
And Gargan got pwned with few tons of falling bricks.erm

Sparkz
Why exactly are people saying Ultimate venom? What has he done to even put him on the same level as 616 Brock?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sparkz
Why exactly are people saying Ultimate venom? What has he done to even put him on the same level as 616 Brock?

steverules
616 Venom beat Spider-man in their first fight, he knocked him out and then webbed him in a bell...the second time he lost...616 venom has beaten spider-man a butt load off times, ult Venom hasn't done that....not to say he won't but until he does something more impressive that 616 Venom then 616 is the better Venom...but right now mack has the suit so he sucks

Sparkz
Originally posted by steverules
616 Venom beat Spider-man in their first fight, he knocked him out and then webbed him in a bell...the second time he lost...616 venom has beaten spider-man a butt load off times, ult Venom hasn't done that....not to say he won't but until he does something more impressive that 616 Venom then 616 is the better Venom...but right now mack has the suit so he sucks

I don't think Ult Venom could ever beat 616 Spidey stick out tongue Ult Spidey yeah one day, but not 616 no sirrr

Sam Z
I don't think Ult Venom could ever beat 616 Spidey stick out tongue Ult Spidey yeah one day, but not 616 no sirrr
Pfft. I can beat ultimate Spidey.cool

steverules

I never said he could, but it's only a matter of time before he beats Ult spidey...I mean, heck 616 venom got spidey when he spidey was experianced...Ult Venom got Ult spidey and still got beat and ult spidey wasn't that experianced

Ultimate Hulk43
Mac Gargan as Venom WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

arcinis
I find this funny this forum is about spider man but the first 4 topics are about venom lol

Ultimate Hulk43
Meh.

Sam Z
Originally posted by arcinis
I find this funny this forum is about spider man but the first 4 topics are about venom lol
lol Yeah weird.
And I actually liked Gargan as Scorpion. sad
When he was beating the crap outa Luke Cage he was a badass.

steverules

lol Aunt may on her death bed and in a coma could beat Mac Gargan Venom

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
lol Yeah weird.

I remeber that that was a great story, then for some reason writers decided to make Scorpion a second stringer, along with Electro and others, just cause they look corny sometimes dsnt make them weak...

Sam Z
I remeber that that was a great story, then for some reason writers decided to make Scorpion a second stringer, along with Electro and others, just cause they look corny sometimes dsnt make them weak...
Yeah, guys like Electro should be concidered A list villains. This guy once shut down entire NY with a thought.

Sparkz
Yeah, guys like Electro should be concidered A list villains. This guy once shut down entire NY with a thought.

Yeah I agree, and I know sometimes they can appear stupid, but Electro actualy seems quite smart with the things he's done, I just don't think he's very good at thinking on his feet sometimes and people confuse that for him being Dumb. Hell even Shocker, he made his gauntlets while he was in prison for crying out loud yet people think he's stupid and weak, he may not be the strongest guy out there but he can def give a good fight, especialy after he upgraded his tech which all the writers seemed to forget about.

I swear if you aint the Green Goblin Doc Ock or a symbiote Spideys rouge gallery is so underwritten nowadays, or maybe I'm just being picky but oh well.

Flloh
i really dont know why everyone is saying ultimate venom cause that guy is a ***** man. its all about the original venom Eddie brock. that guy was a bad ass by far stronger and kooler, and he knows how to use the suite. also the original symbiot had telek. powers and was an alien species that created carnage as well. this other ultimate venom is just a ***** medical creation by parker and brocks parents or something like that. sorry but my vote goes to the original venom.

Ultimate Hulk43
lol Aunt may on her death bed and in a coma could beat Mac Gargan Venom

I really hope you're being sarcastic. big grin

Sam Z
Yeah I agree, and I know sometimes they can appear stupid, but Electro actualy seems quite smart with the things he's done, I just don't think he's very good at thinking on his feet sometimes and people confuse that for him being Dumb. Hell even Shocker, he made his gauntlets while he was in prison for crying out loud yet people think he's stupid and weak, he may not be the strongest guy out there but he can def give a good fight, especialy after he upgraded his tech which all the writers seemed to forget about.

I swear if you aint the Green Goblin Doc Ock or a symbiote Spideys rouge gallery is so underwritten nowadays, or maybe I'm just being picky but oh well. You're not being picky. You're right, Shocker isn't stupid at all, and the thing about him is that he holds back whenever he fight heroes because he doesn't really want to kill anyone. Nick Fury said that once.

steverules
I really hope you're being sarcastic. big grin

Aunt May kicks ass, she pwned Ock with an umbrella

Sam Z
Aunt May kicks ass, she pwned Ock with an umbrella
Not to mention Chameleon, a Skrull and even Galactus!!!

steverules
So there we have it...Mack would get pwned by Aunt May even if with the symbiote

Sparkz
You're not being picky. You're right, Shocker isn't stupid at all, and the thing about him is that he holds back whenever he fight heroes because he doesn't really want to kill anyone. Nick Fury said that once.

Yeah he said that in secret war didn't he?

Micheal_Myers

Mac Venom is a joke.Eddie Venom would tear him in half.Spidey even said it."A loser dressed like Venom is still a loser."

616 Venom would take down Ultimate Venom...

Sam Z
Yeah he said that in secret war didn't he? Yeah I think it was in secret war. Or may be he didn't say that but it was written in Nick's bio on Shocker. Not sure..

Sparkz
Yeah I think it was in secret war. Or may be he didn't say that but it was written in Nick's bio on Shocker. Not sure..

Yeah it was in that bio...I'll never understand why people underestimate Spidey's original rouge gallery, I mean it goes as far as people assume Mysterio's illusions aren't convincing, and Kraven has no skill and isn't very strong...and everytime these people are reinvented and portrayed how they should be the next time you see them they are second stringers with no talent again. I mean even the Scorpion, the guy was twice as strong as spidey just as fast, yet suddenly he became a second stringer, hell all these villains that are downplayed are actually stronger than GG and Doc Ock, Not that they are pushovers but is it just that they are very very smart that they get respect?

Ok thats enough of my rant lol, still 616 Venom wins.

ankur29
lol Yeah weird.

when was this?? confused

Sparkz
Originally posted by ankur29
when was this?? confused

When Ben reilly was Spider-man, Scorpion kidnapped Jameson and Robertson Employed Luke to go after Gargan, everyone got their asses kicked by Scorps TBH he had a great stinger where 1 sting hurt like hell, 2 killed you in 24 hours and 3 straight away, then of course he was beaten and the writers forgot to use the upgraded scorpion...

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Mac Venom is a joke.Eddie Venom would tear him in half.Spidey even said it."A loser dressed like Venom is still a loser."

Saying someone is a loser doesn't say anything about their actual strength & I still have to say that Mac Venom would be able to take on 616 Venom.

Menetnashté
Saying someone is a loser doesn't say anything about their actual strength & I still have to say that Mac Venom would be able to take on 616 Venom.
Actually if you're a loser than you lose, which does say alot about his strength. Venom beat spider-man many many times. Mac is just a loser even with the suit he can't fight for shit, not with someone of spider-man's caliber anyway.

Sparkz

Flloh
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers

i would have to agree with you there, the original venom is what it was all about. im sorry but you just cant beat him he's so bad ass!!!!

Menetnashté
Except when he's the scorpion...he beats spidey occasionaly then
True, he was much better as Scorp

Ultimate Hulk43
I concur.

braz
classic Brock? If so, he takes it.

Arachnid1

Seriously. Ultimate Venom got WTF pwned by Ultimate Spiderman in a fair hand to hand battle. It's also pretty obvious Ultimate Spiderman is a lot weaker than 616 Spiderman. We also know 616 Venom could kick 616 Spidermans ass as long as theirs no sonics or intense fire. Now imagine the one at the top of that food chain going up against the one at the bottom.

erm

616 Venom in a (I think) curbstomp.

Micheal_Myers

Firelord Ozai
Get off his nuts.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
Get off his nuts.

no expression

As much as I don't want to say it, that made me laught a little.

Also, didn't recongnize you Ultimatehulk. Thought you were a new guy.

Firelord Ozai
Lol, actually, I made that comment at the spur of the moment.

F_doomed
Wait which eddy are we talking about, the one who dosent have a symbiote and throws him self out of a window when he dont kill aunt may cause hes a bloody nutter or the Thunderbolts one with the weird glowing eyes or perhaps...The marvel zombie venom oh nope he died spidy blasted him wit teh cosmic...and for ultimate are we talking about the one who got varporized by the elctricty? man im just soo confused. whilst regarless Just give me the damn symbiote and all will be good.

Ozone
616 Venom would win.

It would be a close match, though.

Static_Pulse
Ultimate Venom wasnt killed by that electric thingy he just disolved, he is planed for a return later this year

Neo Darkhalen
Regular 616 Venom is the best, Ult Venom is just awful.

steverules
Least ult. venom is Eddie rather than Mac

Magic_attack
Least ult. venom is Eddie rather than Mac

He sucks plain and simple.

steverules
Mac or Ult. Venom?

Neo Darkhalen
both.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
both.

cosigned.

Toku King
616 Eddie. More cunning, more brutal, and more skilled.

Neo Darkhalen
Eddie would rip ult eddie apart.

Da Joker
Indded, it's not even a fight.

DrDoomsday-360
disagree about ultimate venom being awful, thats nothing but haters opinions and downplaying him to be honest ultimate venom looks cooler then 616, the guy held his own against avengers even tho he didin win, he was a beast, however sadly the 616 venom would win overall but in a stupid curbstomp blink that my opinion im done peace out.

SamZED
I actually prefer more human looking Venom. They've been drawing him as an ape in both ult and 616 for years now, not a fan of huge muscular arms and tiny legs.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by SamZED
I actually prefer more human looking Venom. They've been drawing him as an ape in both ult and 616 for years now, not a fan of huge muscular arms and tiny legs.

I completely agree with you. One of my favorite renditions of him is his 1st appearance by McFarlane.

SamZED
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I completely agree with you. One of my favorite renditions of him is his 1st appearance by McFarlane. thumb up He actually looked menacing rather than just muscular. Maximum Carnage version is great as well. Also I grew up watching 90's TAS and that version was more human-like too. As much as I love and praise Spectacular SM show wasn't really a fan of their Venom design.

Ptr_Grifin
Maximum Carnage and Separation Anxiety were probably my first comics. They were what got me into them and made Venom one of my favorite comic characters. What I like about how he is drawn in those is that when he is Venom, he is the exact same size when he isn't wearing the suit. It just simply covered the muscle that was there.

I think if they were to make a movie based on his 1st appearance, it might could make a horror movie. He was the definition of Villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.