Bonds....756..let The Hating Begin!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tengu
lol, well he did it, i aint hatin.. good job homie!!

as for the haters...well? Happy Dance thumbup Happy Dance

Lord Evolution
Congrats to Barry! Happy Dance Happy Dance

The new king.

BlaxicanHydra
Congrats indeed. You earned it, champ.

DanZeke25
For some reason I felt like I was watching a movie when Hank Aaron came on the screen.

Dr. Strangelove
Somewhere, maybe in hell, Victor Conte is popping the champagne.

Healing Artisan
Steroids 1, Nature 0

botankus
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
Steroids 1, Nature 0
More like Steroids 756, Nature 755.

All "hating" aside, I really don't care one way or the other about Bonds.

WrathfulDwarf
No hate from me....

Finally this whole drama and bs will finally go away.

DigiMark007
Josh Gibson, the true home run champ. May his 900+ record live forever.

no expression

TheGame17
i don't even think he took steroids.
has the media ever heard of "working out"?!!
that's how people get bigger..

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Josh Gibson, the true home run champ. May his 900+ record live forever.

no expression

Truer words. Its a shame MLB will never recognize Josh Gibson.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by botankus
More like Steroids 756, Nature 755.

Pretty much. His record should be disregarded.

In 100 years, I believe Aaron will be a legend and much more remembered and respected than Bonds.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by TheGame17
i don't even think he took steroids.
has the media ever heard of "working out"?!!
that's how people get bigger..

http://r_harrison.tripod.com/Agonist/BarryBonds.jpg

not steroids? must be crazy protein shakes.

Barker
Steroids 757, Nature 755.

Lord Evolution
How far apart are those photos? They have to be AT LEAST 10 years apart...laughing

757 baby!

I hope he plays a few more seasons he'll blow pass the 800 mark easily.

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah, every home run he hits from now on will be the new record. I like Barry Bonds, and it's funny how everyone says he should be fired or whatever for steroids.

A) ALL Sports starts, or at least most of them, take some kind of steroid or booster thing.

B) You can be the biggest man in the world, but that doesn't mean you can hit a ball, or even hit well. The man is skilled, no matter how much you people dislike it.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Yeah, every home run he hits from now on will be the new record. I like Barry Bonds, and it's funny how everyone says he should be fired or whatever for steroids.

A) ALL Sports starts, or at least most of them, take some kind of steroid or booster thing.

B) You can be the biggest man in the world, but that doesn't mean you can hit a ball, or even hit well. The man is skilled, no matter how much you people dislike it.

No one is denying that he is skilled, but everybody in the MLB can hit a ball, and hit it well. It's the steroids that make it go over the fence more than usual.

Lord Evolution
There is no denying that Bonds' skill set is above the rest and his eye hand coordination is the best this game has ever seen. You rarely see him strike out. Great thing about this is, he is the all time leader in walks and intentional walks, and still manages to hit 757 and counting.

757 home runs, 514 stolen bases, nearly 3000 hits, almost 2000 RBI's, 7 MVP's, 8 Gold Gloves....DEAR GOD!

Best ever?

BobbyD
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
Best ever?

He was one of the best ever, before the controversy started.

..... eye hand coordination is the best this game has ever seen

..is what separates him from others....perhaps only matched by Ted Williams.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by DanZeke25
No one is denying that he is skilled, but everybody in the MLB can hit a ball, and hit it well. It's the steroids that make it go over the fence more than usual.

Not everyone. Bonds ain't the biggest player on the field, either.

TheGame17
http://r_harrison.tripod.com/Agonist/BarryBonds.jpg

not steroids? must be crazy protein shakes.

ya, gaining weight by eating a lot and working out over a long period of time does that to a person.. smile

Dr. Strangelove
ya, gaining weight by eating a lot and working out over a long period of time does that to a person.. smile

Except it wasn't a long period of time. He gained over 15 pounds during the summer of 1998 at age 34 when Greg Anderson first became his trainer. Before that he pretty much had the same body type as in that Pirate picture.

But I'm sure these two gave him a lot protein:

http://graphics.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/Conte_Bonds_And.jpg

By protein I mean The Clear, The Cream, Human Growth Hormone, Insulin, Testosterone decanoate, Trenbolone, Clomid.

Lord Evolution
You have no proof of this. You read a book and now your all of a sudden an expert, you think you know everything? Stop trying to turn assumptions into facts.

And don't tell me he admitted to it because he said he unknowingly did them in 2003, when he was already on record pace. I just don't see how it would have helped him, he was already hitting home runs like crazy.

BlaxicanHydra
Exactly erm It's not like he took them, then ALL of the sudden he turns into a homerun king.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Except it wasn't a long period of time. He gained over 15 pounds during the summer of 1998 at age 34 when Greg Anderson first became his trainer. Before that he pretty much had the same body type as in that Pirate picture.

http://graphics.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/Conte_Bonds_And.jpg

By protein I mean The Clear, The Cream, Human Growth Hormone, Insulin, Testosterone decanoate, Trenbolone, Clomid.

oh ya yur rite its impossible for a 34 yearold man to gain 15 pounds in 3 months. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Healing Artisan
oh ya yur rite its impossible for a 34 yearold man to gain 15 pounds in 3 months. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing @ 15 pounds

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm not necessarily a Bonds fan but I do know this, being on 'roids doesn't not scientifically prove that a person will hit homeruns after homeruns. There is absolutely no proof at this point in time that 'roids helps hand-eye coordination.

TheGame17
laughing @ 15 pounds

confused i don't get it...

Bicnarok
whats this thread actually about?

BlaxicanHydra
Making fun fo all the foo's who say that Barry only got home runs because eh took steroids. Which is a lie. He got homers because he's one of the best.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by DanZeke25
For some reason I felt like I was watching a movie when Hank Aaron came on the screen.

why? the difference between the two is one is a phony cheater. confused

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove

not only that.you look at his head when he was playing with the pirates and he has a normal sized head.You look at the pics late in his career with the giants and he has a freaking HUGE head.You dont get that huge a head for no reason at all.matter of fact,its a known fact that the ONLY way you get a head that huge is from two different ways.If you have the diseace that Andre the Giant did that made his head that huge or if you do steroids.those are the only two known ways to get a head that huge.well we know that Bonds doesnt have that disease that ander had,so obviously it was from steroids. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Mr Parker
why? the difference between the two is one is a phony cheater. confused

Bonds might have used illegal substances that weren't banned by the MLB at the time.

Aaron used illegal substances that weren't banned by the MLB at the time.

Anyone who says Bonds cheated, but Aaron, Ruth, etc didn't

are either hypocrites

or lying to themselves.

magic_hate_ball
http://sullystees.com/img_candid_big/SULLYT-75_candid_4.25.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
Hater for no reason.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Hater for no reason.
NO! When the supposed "home run king" admits to using "CREAM AND CLEAR" but feigns knowledge of them having steroids in them is beyond belief. Compound that with the fact that he refuses to testify on his trainers behalf because he knew that it would expose his steriod use is sad....but i take solace in the fact that hopefully Griffey Jr. , or A-Rod will take over as number 1 and Bonds will be a footnote. So now you know my reasonno expression

Joey Stacks
Yeah and Hank Aaron and Willie Mays used greenies and Babe Ruth used a corked bat.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Bonds might have used illegal substances that weren't banned by the MLB at the time.

Aaron used illegal substances that weren't banned by the MLB at the time.

Anyone who says Bonds cheated, but Aaron, Ruth, etc didn't

are either hypocrites

or lying to themselves.

someone here is in obvious denial.Please,wheres the proof that the TRUE home run king Ruth ever cheated? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Mr Parker
someone here is in obvious denial.Please,wheres the proof that the TRUE home run king Ruth ever cheated? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah Babe Ruth never used a corked bat in his life.

laughing out loud

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Congrats indeed. You earned it, champ.

He earned it my ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Yeah Babe Ruth never used a corked bat in his life.

laughing out loud

show me the proof on that.

ragesRemorse
T his eye hand coordination is the best this game has ever seen.

Why...,because he never misses a vein? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.