Mumm-ra vs the F4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
reed
sue
ben
johnny

vs

mumm-ra the ever living

the first fight is mumm-ra from the first season with the weakness to his reflection

the second fight he has no weakness to his reflection, his parimid is in eygpt he has the sword of plunndar and ma-mutt with him

the second fight the F4 have 3 days prep based off the data from the first fight

ragesRemorse
The storm vs iceman thread gets closed but not this one?

lando005
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
The storm vs iceman thread gets closed but not this one? hey ouch this thread's not that bad

lando005
bump

SevenShackles
mumm-ra owns. with prep reed would probly build something, im actually convinced with prep he could probly take out most of what the universe can offer. but yeah.

the big ol dusty mummy for the win.

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
mumm-ra owns. with prep reed would probly build something, im actually convinced with prep he could probly take out most of what the universe can offer. but yeah.

the big ol dusty mummy for the win. remember mumm-ra doesn't get prep for the second fight and the F4's prep is based off of old data

spawnwest
Mumma-Ra the Ever Living wins both fights

GGS
Actually lol this is pretty good i reckon Mumm-ra would give them a run for there money.

lando005
Originally posted by GGS
Actually lol this is pretty good i reckon Mumm-ra would give them a run for there money. yea i figured it would be a good match up and the second match should be a lot more intense yet balanced

King Kandy
First match goes to Mum-Ra. second goes to FF.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Mumm-ra wins both.

lando005
Originally posted by King Kandy
First match goes to Mum-Ra. second goes to FF. i think the F4 have a better chance of winning the first match than the second

quanchi112
mummra loses both times.

lando005
Originally posted by quanchi112
mummra loses both times. how so unless he sees his refection by accident he's not gonna loose the fist match, and in the second there's no way reed could account for his upgrade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.