Rats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raelin
Liverne, (Commandos pet rat) is sick and Alicia is really upset about it sad Comfort her.

Alicia, dear, I love you very much and I really do hope that your baby is okay. She just has to make it through tonight, and we can take her to the vet in the morning. Yes, I will wake up and go with you...<3

Raelin
Oh we are just all full of support aren't we?! Sorry Alicia. I tried. It's the thought that counts smile The point was to make you smile stick out tongue

dadudemon
(Like I said...you are too fast, raelin)

I don't know about her pet...is it old? maybe it is best that it passes away to rat heaven...if it is young..then I hope it lives.

If not...get another one.

Sorry about your pet.

charlemagne9746
Hopefully, your rat will get better darlin'....i know what it's like to lose a pet...so, hopefully you won't have to go through that. I hope your pet gets better.

Raelin
Originally posted by dadudemon
(Like I said...you are too fast, raelin)

I don't know about her pet...is it old? maybe it is best that it passes away to rat heaven...if it is young..then I hope it lives.

If not...get another one.

Sorry about your pet.

It's not even a year old...wtf? How long are rats suppose to live anyways?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raelin
It's not even a year old...wtf? How long are rats suppose to live anyways?

3 years

http://www.quite.co.uk/rats/#Growth%20and%20Lifespan

Raelin
3 years

Well there you go. Not to mention, Shirely, (the other rat) is going to be really lonely.
I know it sounds odd, but I just seriously prayed for a rat.

Röland
Hopefully her rat is fine, I used to have 2 pet snakes and it kind of sucked when they died.

dadudemon
Well there you go. Not to mention, Shirely, (the other rat) is going to be really lonely.
I know it sounds odd, but I just seriously prayed for a rat.

No, you prayed for a friend indirectly by praying for a rat.

Raelin
No, you prayed for a friend indirectly by praying for a rat.

It sounds so much better when you put it that way smile

Commando Queen
aww thanks smile

i hate it when pets die it's so sad

Raelin
Originally posted by Commando Queen
aww thanks smile

i hate it when pets die it's so sad

I really didn't get the whole rat thing, and then I remembered when my hamster died, and yeah. I get it sad

Commando Queen
I really didn't get the whole rat thing, and then I remembered when my hamster died, and yeah. I get it sad
there cute you got to admit

she's my baby sad

Raelin

she's my baby sad

They are indeed cute. I remember when you put her in my hair. It tickled, but I guess I kind of liked her.

Commando Queen
They are indeed cute. I remember when you put her in my hair. It tickled, but I guess I kind of liked her.
big grin i'm tired

dadudemon

she's my baby sad

Yes, rats are usually associated with ugly and bad because of the black plague...but the ones people keep as pets are just darn cute...like gerbals and hampsters and bunnies.

Not to mention that rats actually bond with their owner if you get them young...just see the link I posted.

Raelin
Yes, rats are usually associated with ugly and bad because of the black plague...but the ones people keep as pets are just darn cute...like gerbals and hampsters and bunnies.

Not to mention that rats actually bond with their owner if you get them young...just see the link I posted.

AND she never bit me. My hamster bit me. A lot.

Commando Queen

exactly. I feed mine right out of my hand and it is obsessive about cleaning so idk why people call them dirty

Raelin
exactly. I feed mine right out of my hand and it is obsessive about cleaning so idk why people call them dirty

What one?

Commando Queen
What one?
mine, austins is the one who bites

Raelin
mine, austins is the one who bites

Wait...I thought they were both yours?

Commando Queen
no i just take care of them both

Raelin
no i just take care of them both

Thats whorish.

Commando Queen
yeah so

Raelin
Love you.

Commando Queen
love you smile

Raelin
Took the rat to the vet, vet gave rat steroids, rat hopefully recovers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.