Harvey Dent Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Will Harvey Dent become Two-Face in 'The Dark Knight' or has this been yet to be confirmed or has it been denied?

SilverSloth
They haven't said; though i doubt it- Nolan and Goyer have hinted this'll be the Joker movie.

Il.Mozalini
Probably at the end if anything.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, all will still be fine even if it's just a Joker movie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Both Goyer and Nolan have said that Harvey becomes Two-Face at the end of TDK, which will set up the next movie.

Whisper
It MUST be a Joker movie, he has to get rid of the nasty taste that Nicholson left in our mouths!

Ultimate Hulk43
Oh please, shut up. Jack Nicholson was a great Joker & there was nothing wrong with his performance so stop whining & shut up.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Oh please, shut up. Jack Nicholson was a great Joker & there was nothing wrong with his performance so stop whining & shut up.

Exactly! The two Jokers are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! Ledger's Joker will be the modern Joker, and Nicholson's Joker was the Englehart/Adams Joker of the 1980s...

Il.Mozalini

Jesus ****ing christ. He thinks(aswell as myself and many other people) that Nicholson didn't do a great job. You think he did. Let us say what we want. Stop whining about people whining, jesus.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Ledger's Joker will be the modern Joker, and Nicholson's Joker was the Englehart/Adams Joker of the 1980s...

SilverSloth
When you hire Jack Nicholson you know what you're going to get JACK NICHOLSON. He wasn't bad, he was just himself palying The Joker. Ledger should probably be fine. It depends what you're expecting. If you want the o.T.T comics Joker you'll probably be disappointed; this'll be more like the Killing Joke Joker, if the rumor that that's what he gave Ledger to read is true...which begs the question, how did he get a copy of T.K.J? I had to buy that alan moore anthology after my vintage '88 copy finally collapsed.

Whisper
Oh please, shut up. Jack Nicholson was a great Joker & there was nothing wrong with his performance so stop whining & shut up. I wasn't whining, I was merely stating my opinion. And please don't tell me to shut up.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by SilverSloth
When you hire Jack Nicholson you know what you're going to get JACK NICHOLSON. He wasn't bad, he was just himself palying The Joker. Ledger should probably be fine. It depends what you're expecting. If you want the o.T.T comics Joker you'll probably be disappointed; this'll be more like the Killing Joke Joker, if the rumor that that's what he gave Ledger to read is true...which begs the question, how did he get a copy of T.K.J? I had to buy that alan moore anthology after my vintage '88 copy finally collapsed.

Jack Nicholson was basically portraying the Joker we got in the 1990's animated series which was a goofy psychopath. I think Ledger's Joker will be a little less goofy & will be a lot more sadistic, especially from the way he looks. I don't mind though because I want a sadistic Joker.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Whisper
I wasn't whining, I was merely stating my opinion. And please don't tell me to shut up.

I apologize.

SilverSloth
I always thought Hammil's Joker was as close to the comic Joker (at the time) as was possible in a cartoon. The way he played him in the Batman Beyond straight to DVD movie was the comic Joker, in fact it was almost scary how insane he seemed there.

Ultimate Hulk43
I loved Hamil's Joker & unless he takes up the role in another Batman cartoon, the Joker won't ever be that good again in a cartoon.

Quinlan-Vos
Well, it's been confirmed. Dent will be Two Face in TDK. I don't have the link on me, but footage shown at Wizard World showed Dent walking into a bar. Someone says: "Dent! I thought you were dead!" And he replies: "Half." Then you see the scarred half of his face, and that, I believe, is all... eek! This is gonna kick ass, and finally we'll get a great Joker in live action- because really, Nicholson was, IMO, ridiculously overrated!

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Quinlan-Vos
Well, it's been confirmed. Dent will be Two Face in TDK. I don't have the link on me, but footage shown at Wizard World showed Dent walking into a bar. Someone says: "Dent! I thought you were dead!" And he replies: "Half." Then you see the scarred half of his face, and that, I believe, is all... eek! This is gonna kick ass, and finally we'll get a great Joker in live action- because really, Nicholson was, IMO, ridiculously overrated!

Did you get to go to the Wizard World convention? Or did you just hear about it? Anyway, I REALLY want to see that footage! I heard so many awesome sounding scenes from a report about that... The Dent-Wayne scene sounds kinda funny... And the Joker with a machine gun is always a plus...

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, I want to see that too, it all sounds good.

xNIXSONx
eckhart two face

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Geijutsuka/Manips/harveyeckart1b-1.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Quinlan-Vos

I was going to say this. smile smile

eckhart two face

Great picture. Is this real? I hope so because IT ROCKS.

xNIXSONx
^ the pic no, its a mockup i found on SHH, its amazing though lol

Ultimate Hulk43
I can't see the picture but is it that picture of Eckhart as Two-Face holding a gun? Yeah, it's fake but it kicks ass (it's in a Wizard magazine I own).

As for Nicholson, he's not overrated, he was simply a great Joker. Caesar Romero, on the other hand, any Batman movie with him in it should be burned & completely erased from existence.

xNIXSONx
the pic is of eckhart holding a cigarette in one hand, and it shows a very scarred other half of his face.

nicholson was overrated cuz all the buzz should be about hamill's joker, not nicholsons

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, I haven't seen that picture before.

Nicholson's Joker is not overrated & saying all the hype should go to Hamil's Joker is just plain stupid. One Joker should not get all the hype. Not saying Hamil's Joker is overrated but Nicholson's isn't either.

xNIXSONx
Well, I haven't seen that picture before.

Nicholson's Joker is not overrated & saying all the hype should go to Hamil's Joker is just plain stupid. One Joker should not get all the hype. Not saying Hamil's Joker is overrated but Nicholson's isn't either.

hamills joker was and IS amazing though.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
eckhart two face

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Geijutsuka/Manips/harveyeckart1b-1.jpg

That right there is exactly how he should look, except maybe make the border between the two halves not so defined... So it'd look a little more realistic... I mean, last time I checked, acid to the face never gave you a clean line defining where it hit...

tlbauerle
I'm pretty darn sure that's a fake. I've seen the real picture elsewhere.

Plus...why release a pic of two face when we have yet to see a clear joker picture?

xNIXSONx
ofcourse its a fake lol well, yeah most likely..

Ultimate Hulk43
Dent probably even won't become Two-Face until the third Batman movie. This is going to be a Joker only movie.

xNIXSONx
Dent probably even won't become Two-Face until the third Batman movie. This is going to be a Joker only movie.

yeah definately

i think itll have that cliffhanger ending like Batman Begins in which was described, about harvey dent at a bar...

tlbauerle
ofcourse its a fake lol well, yeah most likely..

No most likely...

It IS fake.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by tlbauerle
No most likely...

It IS fake.

yes, clearly upon inspection it IS indeed a fake or what they call a 'manip'

Ultimate Hulk43
yeah definately

i think itll have that cliffhanger ending like Batman Begins in which was described, about harvey dent at a bar...

Instead of us hearing about it, I'd rather it happen where we see Two-Face somewhere knocking the shit out of someone then he makes a badass comment with a hell of a cliffhanger! eek!

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
Instead of us hearing about it, I'd rather it happen where we see Two-Face somewhere knocking the shit out of someone then he makes a badass comment with a hell of a cliffhanger! eek!

lol i meant the scene of harvey dent two face was described from wizard world's footage.

Firelord Ozai
I'm just saying, that's how I'd want it to happen.

Quinlan-Vos
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Did you get to go to the Wizard World convention? Or did you just hear about it? Anyway, I REALLY want to see that footage! I heard so many awesome sounding scenes from a report about that... The Dent-Wayne scene sounds kinda funny... And the Joker with a machine gun is always a plus... Ha, I wish! No, I just heard about it.

Mirai Gohan
Any new news on Harvey Dent?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.