Hercule vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Searched but couldnt find if this thread was already made, so who wins?

tkitna
They've stalemated so many times its not funny, but Thor should win every time.

Flight and magical hammer for the win

severance
I get the feeling based on feats that immortal herc is stronger. However Mjolnir is one of the best weapons in comicdom and this allows Thor to overcome stronger opponenets all the time. Herc has his adamant mace but this does not compare the the uru mallet.
Only other advantage Herc has is he is older and perhaps has more fighting experience
However that said never happened in comic books but Thor should win 7/10

llagrok
Originally posted by severance
I get the feeling based on feats that immortal herc is stronger. However Mjolnir is one of the best weapons in comicdom and this allows Thor to overcome stronger opponenets all the time. Herc has his adamant mace but this does not compare the the uru mallet.
Only other advantage Herc has is he is older and perhaps has more fighting experience
However that said never happened in comic books but Thor should win 7/10

I say thee NAY!

Thor 10/10

anybody who thinks different are either crazy or Hercules.

severance
Originally posted by llagrok
I say thee NAY!

Thor 10/10

anybody who thinks different are either crazy or Hercules.

Ok I am crazy but I think its possible that a proud Thor may move in too close to Herc and he swings one of his patented wrestling moves on the Thunder God and chokes 'im out. Unlikely but possible

Also Herc should be much faster than Thor as he carries only half the body weight (never really worked out why cos i thought the Olympians and Agardians were all a couple of times denser than human flesh)

llagrok
Hercules isn't that much faster than Thor, trust me. Herc couldn't even catch Deadpool.

Evil_Ash
durcules

Priest
Thor with a healthy Majority.
they would split 5/10 if it was just h2h.

dawsey28
Is this Hercule from DBZ or Hercules?

severance
Hercules isn't that much faster than Thor, trust me. Herc couldn't even catch Deadpool.

Perhaps. I am just stating that he should be. He has 100 class strength and only weighs 325lbs. That gives him a greater strength to body weight ratio than most in the same strength class. Strength to weight ratio is one of the things that makes a sprinter fast.

Priest
Perhaps. I am just stating that he should be. He has 100 class strength and only weighs 325lbs. That gives him a greater strength to body weight ratio than most in the same strength class. Strength to weight ratio is one of the things that makes a sprinter fast.
yes, but thor has MUCH MUCH more impressive strength feats. U consider that with thor's 600lb figure (i think) he would have the advantage in strength to weight ratio.

llagrok
When he lifted the midgard's serpent he also resisted the pressure. It was applying enough pressure the crush the entire planet.

Priest
It was applying enough pressure the crush the entire planet.
yes
people tend to overlook the feat, and docent realize it would take tremendous amount of strength to break the hold of something that can crush a planet.
its not like the Serpent was just sitting on the earth.

severance
When he lifted the midgard's serpent he also resisted the pressure. It was applying enough pressure the crush the entire planet.

Good feat but is this just hyperbole. As in "Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of the earth" and then you look at the picture and realise its nothing like (and beside an asteroid that big would be a planet)

Also immortal Herc is spposed to held the earth on his shoulders during one of his 12 labours. (Not quite sure how?)
2guns

llagrok
Good feat but is this just hyperbole. As in "Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of the earth" and then you look at the picture and realise its nothing like (and beside an asteroid that big would be a planet)

Also immortal Herc is spposed to held the earth on his shoulders during one of his 12 labours. (Not quite sure how?)
2guns

No, a hyperbole is different.

Thor did lift it, simple as that.

severance
No, a hyperbole is different.

Thor did lift it, simple as that.

You misunderstand. I am not saying that Thor may not have lifted the serpent. Just that if the serpent is described as exerting enough pressure to crush the earth is the writer using hyperbole. Only asking as I didn't read the comic. If you have a scan it would clarify for me.

wink

llagrok
It should be in his respect thread.

It did apply enough pressure to crush a planet.

severance
It should be in his respect thread.

It did apply enough pressure to crush a planet.

k I'll take a look and come back

ExtraMision5555
Hercule 0/10

severance
ok he did and no hyperbole. Although that is some pretty crappy writing. A beast that weighs several trillion tons coils around the earth and all it does is create a few waves??????

and then thor pulls it away with a wooden fishing rod???????
dontgetit

Priest
ok he did and no hyperbole. Although that is some pretty crappy writing. A beast that weighs several trillion tons coils around the earth and all it does is create a few waves??????

and then thor pulls it away with a wooden fishing rod???????
dontgetit
Magical wooden stick.

Hercules
Hercule's has some insane strength feats and has always matched Thor strength wise (check both their respect threads for them stalemating strength wise)

Thor has admitted that Hand to Hand Hercules is slightly better than him and Herc has stood up to blows from Thor's hammer.

Problem is Thor's hammer, if used as anything else than a blunt weapon, will prove to be too much.

Hand to Hand I would maybe give Herc 6/10

Thor with his hammer should win everytime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.