Which story do u prefer??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sindahouse
Two Face becoming twoface with Rupert Thorne, or Maroni?

Joker was once Jack Napier, or some poor smuck, who lost his wife and was forced into a gig, as the red hood?

The Penguin being a freek at birth, or a legitimate business non-freek man?

Mr Freeze being a cold hard ass, or a vengeful cold hard b/c of his wife?

Barbara Gordan becoming the oracle, or returing to Batgirl to become comissioner, just like her pops?

Catwomen as a nut ball, or Catwomen who is stuck between good and bad, and has a crush on batman??

Alfheim
Joker

sindahouse
Which joker story?? Jack Napier, or some unknown dude who had bad luck with a dead pregnant wife.

Alfheim
Originally posted by sindahouse
Which joker story?? Jack Napier, or some unknown dude who had bad luck with a dead pregnant wife.

unknow dude.

Bat Dude

Joker was once Jack Napier, or some poor smuck, who lost his wife and was forced into a gig, as the red hood?

Barbara Gordan becoming the oracle, or returing to Batgirl to become comissioner, just like her pops?

Catwomen as a nut ball, or Catwomen who is stuck between good and bad, and has a crush on batman??

Two-Face: Maroni
Joker: Jack Napier
Penguin: Freak who does business (both)
Mr. Freeze: Vengeful b/c of wife
Barbara Gordan: Oracle
Catwoman: Good/bad
Jason Todd: Dead

DARKLORDCAEDUS

All good stories. I'd say Joker.

NoFate007

1. Dent becoming Two-Face because of Maroni. Thorne could do other stuff, but Maroni has nothing else behind him really.

2. I wish they would combine them so Joker was a worker at a chemical plant who gave it up to become a comedian, didn't make any money, so he turned to crime, lost his wife, acted as the Red Hood, took the acid bath, and then figured that all 3 were combined (he's a clown made from acid that's a criminal). I love the name Jack Napier, too, but I hated how they tried to make him responsible for the Waynes in Batman '89. That should never be a part of his character.

3. I think they should combine these, too. Slightly freakish, not as much as Batman Returns, who, since he was mocked as a child and stuff for his weird appearance, decided to conquer "bullies" with his savvy.

4. Nora Fries and the motivation of getting her back is definitely the way to go with him.

5. Oracle.

6. Selina as the tweener that is Bruce's #1 girl.

sindahouse
-Cool Feedback guyz. I must be the only one that prefers the big bad harv story, with Ruport Thorn
-I prefer the tragic Joker, with loss of wife and acid bath
-I think they should combine both penguin stories
-Definatley the Nora Fries Story
-Give me Oracle anyday
-Selena must be the good/bad catwomen, who is Bruce's gal

I like how Batdude mentioned that Jason Todd should be dead. OUch!!! Nice touch.. I actually like the come back story, except for the Superboy crap. Love the Talia dn Ras Al ghul influence though... Overall, Im kinda confilicted about whether I like the The comeback of Jason Todd. I always liked the Character.. His death was for Noble reasons. But his come back has destroyed his noble name.... Yet at the same time, its good to have him back.. So im kinda makin up my mind on that one..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.