would you screw a midget?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
laughing i had a talk with one of my friends and some how we ended up discussing this shit. laughing as weird as it sounds i figure it would be funny to ask.

Dusty
Yeah, about that.

Secretus
Idiot.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Secretus
Idiot.

aw shut up before i sick chris hanssen on ya you ****in pedo

Grinning Goku
If your mom's a midget, then yeah, I would.

Dusty
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

I love you.

Grinning Goku
Right back at ya, gorgeous.

LostDoctor
You should of made a poll, would you do it for a $1000?
Would you?

Dusty
Originally posted by LostDoctor
Would you?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/bemorefunny.jpg

LostDoctor
Dusty do you have a thing for puppets wink

Secretus
No more polls.

Dusty
Dusty do you have a thing for puppets wink

http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/forums/clown_penis.jpg

Röland
^ that Pennywise pic made me spit out my cereal. crylaugh

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

go back to having sex with your life size barbie doll you gender confused gender bending BIATCH

Reverend Axel
Would you? No more question threads from you. Actually, you can stop posting all together right now. Thanks for your interest in KMC forums. As of now, you are unwanted. Return when you are requested to return.

Thank you,

KMC Member Reverend Axel

Secretus
Originally posted by PiruBlood
go back to having sex with your life size barbie doll you gender confused gender bending BIATCH

You just killed the funny.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
No more question threads from you. Actually, you can stop posting all together right now. Thanks for your interest in KMC forums. As of now, you are unwanted. Return when you are requested to return.

Thank you,

KMC Member Reverend Axel

i think you might wanna chew some gum or use some mouth wash cause oviously you toss to much salad with the other 5 other homos

Reverend Axel
i think you might wanna chew some gum or use some mouth wash cause oviously you toss to much salad with the other 5 other homos That wasn't originally for you.

But I guess it can be for you, if you want.

PiruBlood
That wasn't originally for you.

But I guess it can be for you, if you want.

dont try to suck up now.

Reverend Axel
dont try to suck up now. Excuse me?

PiruBlood
Excuse me?

excuse what?

Reverend Axel
excuse what? Atta boy

PiruBlood
Atta boy

shut up junior before you become like your mother to whom is a batter beaten wife.

Reverend Axel
shut up junior before you become like your mother to whom is a batter beaten wife.

Are you talking like....Cookie batter? I can't imagine her being beaten by cookies. Can you? No. No you can't.

PiruBlood
Are you talking like....Cookie batter? I can't imagine her being beaten by cookies. Can you? No. No you can't.

speak english kid. are you even a legal citizen in this country? if you mow my yard i wont deport you back to mexico and ill make your mother one hot piece of mexican pie on the corner. the ***** cant be worth more than 2 pasos.

Reverend Axel
speak english kid. are you even a legal citizen in this country? if you mow my yard i wont deport you back to mexico and ill make your mother one hot piece of mexican pie on the corner. the ***** cant be worth more than 2 pasos. ....I applaud that post for its utter stupidity. I applaud you for proving to me that you fail. Thanks.

Slay
Well, Pirublood, to answer your question, I did your mom, so I guess, yeah, I would screw a midget.

PiruBlood
....I applaud that post for its utter stupidity. I applaud you for proving to me that you fail. Thanks.

see now man your making me feel bad : tear tear: because when i stabbed your mother its a damn shame i didnt inject steroids into your arm and put you in a choke hold.

and slay if you wanna make say slick shit you better call god and tell him your on your way.

Secretus
Idiot.

PiruBlood

go join the boy scouts you mother ****in pedophile. and trust me man if i saw you on the street i would put you 6 feet under .

Reverend Axel
see now man your making me feel bad : tear tear: because when i stabbed your mother its a damn shame i didnt inject steroids into your arm and put you in a choke hold.

and slay if you wanna make say slick shit you better call god and tell him your on your way. Whoa. Don't wanna mess with this firecracker. You can obviously tell he's tough by these empty threats he's leaving to random people on a message board.

Wassamatta? Get beat up in school. I bet you were a little douche that everyone hated. Actually, by the way you're acting, i'm going to assume you're still in school and still are beat up because you are a little douche. Hell, i've talked to you for about 20 min and I want to kick the shit out of you because of your doucheyness.

Slay

and slay if you wanna make say slick shit you better call god and tell him your on your way.
Oh my, why didn't you tell me you're such a capable linguist? I would've known better than to bash you.

Secretus
You're a moron, Pirublood. Another internet tough guy ..

PiruBlood
You're a moron, Pirublood. Another internet tough guy ..

you may think im some internet tought guy but really do you even know most of the people you talk to? yea you may catch some phone numbers from certain people online but that dosent really make a person trustworthy does it? for all you know i could be an excon. im not saying i am but when people try to act hard like yourself you need to think twice cause the other person may actually be tough.

Slay
you may think im some internet tought guy but really do you even know most of the people you talk to? yea you may catch some phone numbers from certain people online but that dosent really make a person trustworthy does it? for all you know i could be an excon. im not saying i am but when people try to act hard like yourself you need to think twice cause the other person may actually be tough.
And that would matter how? You could be Chuck Norris for all I care, you have no idea where I live or who I am in rl. You can't possibly mean any harm to him or me.

Secretus

I thought about it, you're still an idiot. Best to stop threatening people over the internet, tough guy.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Slay
And that would matter how? You could be Chuck Norris for all I care, you have no idea where I live or who I am in rl. You can't possibly mean any harm to him or me.

the person that is speaking to you slay is me in real life. i can easly sit here and say i have the best life in the world but i dont. i can sit here and say i got the best god damn job but thats a lie. let me tell everyone on this damn board 1 little thing about me wich is real. the pissed off ignorant foul mouthed person you see on here is me in real life. this isnt some bs im posting this is actual fact. if i feel like verbaly insulting someone i will. if i wanna run up on some one on the street i will. people on here have twisted my words around. someone has said that i was in a gang and that is not true. im a white guy yes i live in the projects in chicago, its not perfect but its a roof over my head.

Slay
the person that is speaking to you slay is me in real life. i can easly sit here and say i have the best life in the world but i dont. i can sit here and say i got the best god damn job but thats a lie. let me tell everyone on this damn board 1 little thing about me wich is real. the pissed off ignorant foul mouthed person you see on here is me in real life. this isnt some bs im posting this is actual fact. if i feel like verbaly insulting someone i will. if i wanna run up on some one on the street i will. people on here have twisted my words around. someone has said that i was in a gang and that is not true. im a white guy yes i live in the projects in chicago, its not perfect but its a roof over my head.
Thanks for that little biography there, sport. However, you still can't hurt me, so excuse me if I don't crawl under my desk, to lie there in fetal position, because you make me tremble with fear.

Reverend Axel
the person that is speaking to you slay is me in real life. i can easly sit here and say i have the best life in the world but i dont. i can sit here and say i got the best god damn job but thats a lie. let me tell everyone on this damn board 1 little thing about me wich is real. the pissed off ignorant foul mouthed person you see on here is me in real life. this isnt some bs im posting this is actual fact. if i feel like verbaly insulting someone i will. if i wanna run up on some one on the street i will. people on here have twisted my words around. someone has said that i was in a gang and that is not true. im a white guy yes i live in the projects in chicago, its not perfect but its a roof over my head. You're a white guy? That just makes you so much sadder.

Secretus
laughing out loud

PiruBlood
Thanks for that little biography there, sport. However, you still can't hurt me, so excuse me if I don't crawl under my desk, to lie there in fetal position, because you make me tremble with fear.

just as i suspected. you are afraid because you can sit in your little chair behind a monitor and talk shit. tell me slay have you ever even got into a fight? or did your mommy protect you your whole life? i wouldnt be to stunned if your neil from family guy with the little chipmunk teeth acne face and av hat. i figured you out slay you can portray a tough image online but in reality your nothing more than a bullys *****.

Slay
You're a white guy? That just makes you so much sadder.
*Waits for PiruBlood to start ranting about racism and how the mother of his baby is black* ermm

PiruBlood
You're a white guy? That just makes you so much sadder.

yea im white so what and btw i bet i got a bigger dick than you do. last i heard vinny announced you had a baby dick shrivled up like a scared little turtle. and you might wanna ask lana cause that ***** really gagged hard on my cock the other night.

Slay
yea im white so what and btw i bet i got a bigger dick than you do. last i heard vinny announced you had a baby dick shrivled up like a scared little turtle. and you might wanna ask lana cause that ***** really gagged hard on my cock the other night.
Finally. Goddamn!

Ahem, reported.

Slay
just as i suspected. you are afraid because you can sit in your little chair behind a monitor and talk shit. tell me slay have you ever even got into a fight? or did your mommy protect you your whole life? i wouldnt be to stunned if your neil from family guy with the little chipmunk teeth acne face and av hat. i figured you out slay you can portray a tough image online but in reality your nothing more than a bullys *****.
I'm afraid, because I can talk shit? Yes, you've truly figured me out.

PiruBlood
Finally. Goddamn!

Ahem, reported.

look at the mommas boy snith. you know what they say in chicago is snitches get stitches.

Secretus
Finally. Goddamn!

Ahem, reported.

Have a nice vacation in the ghetto, Puriblood.

PiruBlood
Have a nice vacation in the ghetto, Puriblood.

hey it dont matter this place blows anyway. and ill be ****ing lana again tonight so it dont make a diffrence

Lana
Awwww, how cute.

Someone's delusional.

Secretus
Pirublood, you can log off now. Kthx

Slay
hey it dont matter this place blows anyway. and ill be ****ing lana again tonight so it dont make a diffrence
Is Lana the name of the black chick who's 'da momma to ya baby'? Because if so, I think I might have made a mistake in reporting you. ermm

Secretus
Either way, it's for the best Slay.

Slay
Either way, it's for the best Slay.
Probably. I'll miss him though. I've never met someone quite as retarded as him.

Burning thought
eek! ive got it, i can sum up this guys life in one from this topic alone

hes a tiny midget who gets beaten the cr@p out off at school and tormented because of his size then comes home where his bum ass drunk of a father beats the crap outta him and burns F@g ends into him then he comes online with tears in his eyes and tries to let off some steam on people here laughing how pathetic

Pirublood wrapped up there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.