Would you screw a walking cookie jar who resembled Prince?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
So, I was having this talk with my mates, and this question came up. So, would you?

PiruBlood
lol ripping off my thread huh slay? just as i suspected your a follower and always will be one.

Reverend Axel
Haha. You don't have any friends. Poor Delusional Slay.

PiruBlood
sly quit writting randy on your left hand and stop taking to it man you need to be admited cause you aint normal kiddo.

Slay
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Haha. You don't have any friends. Poor Delusional Slay.
dunt be meanz.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by PiruBlood
sly quit writting randy on your left hand and stop taking to it man you need to be admited cause you aint normal kiddo. You're still here? Why don't you go back to making threats at your teddy bears.

Lana
lol ripping off my thread huh slay? just as i suspected your a follower and always will be one.

Ripping off your thread?

People have been making threads like this far longer than you've been on KMC.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Slay
dunt be meanz. I wuz jking

i stul luff u herbcry

Slay
Originally posted by Lana
Ripping off your thread?

Well, Lana, to be honest, it was my intention to benefit from Pirublood's succes, by ripping off his brilliant thread. I'm deeply ashamed though. I completely understand if you want to ban me.

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I wuz jking

i stul luff u herbcry

u keep hurting me, but i stil luff u herbcry

u r liek my pioson herbcry

Secretus
sly quit writting randy on your left hand and stop taking to it man you need to be admited cause you aint normal kiddo.

This should be an anti-crack slogan.

PiruBlood
Ripping off your thread?

im sorry and you are?

MR.Grum
So, I was having this talk with my mates, and this question came up. So, would you? jherb

Slay
Originally posted by MR.Grum
jherb
Touch the waist. jherb

MR.Grum
Touch the waist. jherb yeahsteeks

Lana
im sorry and you are?

Someone who's been on KMC for nearly four years and has seen just about every single trend you could imagine come and go on here.

Slay
Someone who's been on KMC for nearly four years and has seen just about every single trend you could imagine come and go on here.
We're currently experiencing a 'make a parody thread of one of PiruBlood's threads'-trend? ermm

PiruBlood

and your telling me because?

Lana
We're currently experiencing a 'make a parody thread of one of PiruBlood's threads'-trend? ermm

Didn't say that and I hope that it doesn't happen because parody threads are usually more obnoxious than what's being mocked.

I'm saying that threads like his have been done before. It's not original.

Slay
Didn't say that and I hope that it doesn't happen because parody threads are usually more obnoxious than what's being mocked.

I'm saying that threads like his have been done before. It's not original.
So what you're saying is that someone made a parody on PiruBlood's 'Would you screw a midget' thread before this one? ermm

Also, it's impossible to be original in the OTF. Learn to live with it rather than making this same comment in almost every thread. ermm

Röland
Originally posted by MR.Grum
yeahsteeks

Grum, what's up? jockey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.