Need Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cEejay_01
Can anyone here tell me the main difference of X-Men the Animated Series from X-Men Evolution..

Thanks in advance

Shadow_King
Well a big difference between both of the series is that the memebers of the x-men didnt go to some highschool. and also i dont feel x-men evo really showed the message behind x-men, and it was just geared to little kids because x-men movie was such a big hit.

llagrok
Originally posted by Shadow_King
Well a big difference between both of the series is that the memebers of the x-men didnt go to some highschool. and also i dont feel x-men evo really showed the message behind x-men, and it was just geared to little kids because x-men movie was such a big hit.

He pretty much said it.

You can consider them both to be an alternate universe I suppose. Neither of them were linear and followed the comics. The animated series was more similar to the comics though, as their villains and heroes had pretty much the same powers and origins.

Genosha
Are we talking the older series from the 90's or something new?

Evo's, like my man said, for the kiddies. Animation is pretty good, but fells like somebody picked some superhero names out of a hat and threw them onto paper. It bares very little resemblance to the comics, not just in the stories, but in the personalities of many characters. It's like a giant 'What If' where all of your favorite characters suck. Uh..if you're older anyway. Otherwise you probably just think Kurt is soooooo cute. wink

The older cartoon, followed alot of the major storylines from the comics, but was definately adapted for a 1/2 hr tv show and a slightly younger audience.

Shadow_King
thex-men 90s series was really great, but then i lost interest in the last season, because they changed the animation and i didnt like it, and i believe the voices changed also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.