WTF I'm new Lets Talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MCRxReject
I'm 16 My Bday is March 15 1991 Um...My natural hair color IS blonde, I dye it alot though. I usualy look pissed or drunk tho I'm most of the time not smile. Ok so I LOVE MUSIC, Art in general. I am mostly spending my time Writing, Drawing, Reading, Painting, Or my most prised hobbie Photography... I'm 5'7 hieght Cubby(constent weight Gain or loss) I have Slate/Grey eyes they tend to change color on me lol. You will most likely here me say Oiy sooner or later knowing me(inside joke that stuck to me like glue) I like to watch sports with friends I like : Football, Nascar, Boxing, BMX, and the Olympics. I miss having reasons to get up saterday mornings and watch cartoons. Um I love to cook and not just Microwaving food either. My favorite color is black. I am part irish and italian and you know what that means, it means Im cool. I have had a lot of heartach I fell in love once and well he cheated on me on our two month two days before Valintines day... It's now really hard for me to trust. You may be asking how me and him are, We are curently friends so I don't hate him. I am a kind person but when you get me mad enough I get nasty, then I stop after a while lol.I am not compleatly innocent I am a virgin though. I have reason to believe that is the reason I can't find a "heathy relationship." I love winter and someday wish to move to Finland either Vantaa or Helsinki. I love dogs, cats are okay but I preffer a companion not a cat. Well if you wanna know more about me ask...

LETS TALK LOVES!!!! I HAVE YAHOO AND MSN MYSPACE QUIZILLA AND MYYEARBOOK evil face

Guilty Gear
Yes, let's.

lilylidou
Hello,welcome to KMC.

vivando-loca
Oiy with the poodles already. laughing

haha, welcome to kmc. big grin you and me will get along just fine, lol.

MCRxReject
DUDES You should all email me cuz idk how lol

miss_swann
hi you seem hyper.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by MCRxReject
DUDES You should all email me cuz idk how lol

Under each post is there a button where it says 'PM' big grin

It will allow you to send a private message to the member that did the actual post yes

Welcome to KMC wink

MCRxReject
Hey what do you know... there is.. I thought it meant it was day time.. XD lol Thanks loves.. and to answer your question YES I LOOOOOVE MCR they were great in projekt revolution AND I talked to the lead singer of HIM Yep only like 2 sentances before midge stole him.. -insert tear here-

Lightningrod
Originally posted by MCRxReject
Hey what do you know... there is.. I thought it meant it was day time.. XD lol Thanks loves.. and to answer your question YES I LOOOOOVE MCR they were great in projekt revolution AND I talked to the lead singer of HIM Yep only like 2 sentances before midge stole him.. -insert tear here-

I saw that concert here on aug 1st was great! My Chemical Romance is awesome
so was linkin park

Welcome to kmc smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.