whats your Favorite star wars movie ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Ok seriously whats your favorite ? Mine is The Empire Strikes Back its dark and it has great sets with a cliffhanger ending .

so whats yours ? stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love all 6, but my fave is The Empire Strikes Back. There is always something about seeing Vader walk menacingly and saying those beautiful lines to Luke.

JediKatarn1
My favorite Star Wars movie will be Episode IX-Victory of the Force come May 2027.

Darth Hord
y do u have to start again in case u havent read the giggletime thread we are trying to be nice to u and i say u should stop posting things about shadow cause it will start ANOTHER war and your close to being banned as ushgarak said in the other thread before he closed it.

Tangible God
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
My favorite Star Wars movie will be Episode IX-Victory of the Force come May 2027. By then, Lucas will be very dead or very incapacitated. Your dreams of future pieces of crap will be shattered, and you'll wonder why you spent over 20 years of your life listening to a website that has been proven to be one giant lie. Supershadow feeds of the hopes of fools like yourself, and is all the more powerful for it. Way to go.

Atticus
My favorite Star Wars movie will be Episode IX-Victory of the Force come May 2027.

sithlord1138
lollaughing

Thousand

Is that you, Supershadow?

Darth Sexy
Return of the King.. Aragorn ROCKS

Thousand
lol

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Return of the King.. Aragorn ROCKS

Saruman owns Aragorn. no expression

coolmovies
Plz stick to the topic

sithlord1138
Srry mine is Empire Strikes Back gun_bandana raygun starwars

Blue_Hefner
My favorite movie is Revenge of the Sith

Atticus
empire strikes back Happy Dance

vader11
ROTJ

JediKatarn1
I'm much looking foward to The Fallen Hero (Episode 7)

Atticus
1186545714708.jpg

JediKatarn1
Originally posted by Thousand
Is that you, Supershadow?

Nope names Cory Morr.

Atticus
aw c'mon!

well. there goes another thread

coolmovies
I'm much looking foward to The Fallen Hero (Episode 7)

somebody ban him mad

exanda kane
Fallen Hero - Episode 7. smile

xxxpoppunker182
I like Rotj. The first time you see luke he just has that mysterious badass look as he lets himself into Jabbas palace then takes out the two guards by pretty much pointing at them.

Han comes back to pull off the trip to Endor.

Vader is still rad and that lightsaber fight cool.

Everything comes to a conclusion.

The only thing i didn't like about it was that the ewoks a clearly primitive race beat the empire. that was lame

JediKatarn1
Originally posted by Atticus
aw c'mon!

well. there goes another thread

Forgive me captain Picard I made sure number 2 made it so with number 1. heeeheee big grin eek!

Darth Hord
wtf u talking about now?

JediKatarn1
Oh come on (like someone) Hord lets all just play nice and have a barrel of laughs. Heeeehaaaahooohuuu LOL;-D

Darth Hord
no i asked what was the picard reference and im totally down not arguing.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What does a star trek character have to do with a star wars character?

Atticus
i'm sorry i just love that picture

darthsith19
Return of the Jedi:
- All the characters are great. The Emperor is the best in this film, and I also like Han, Leia, Chewie, Luke, Lando and Jabba the Hutt better in this film than in any of the others (not that I dislike them in the others, of course). Vader's the best in ESB, and so is Yoda, though.
- Great action sequences. Not as many nor as flashy as the ones in ROTS, however, this film contains my favorite Space Battle, as well as my favorite Ground Battle (second best are attack on first death star and battle of geonosis).
- A lot of people dislike the Ewok's - I think it's dumb how they beat the Empire's best troopers, however, I'm not sure they were his best, he just said they are, he was palling on destroying Endor with the Death Star so I doubt he really had his best down there. I did think the Ewok's were funny, though, especially Wicket, who is awesome, Loogray is awesome, waving Luke's saber around while he gives orders while Luke and co. are being held captured, and I love how one Ewok obtains a blaster during the Battle of Endor.
- The saber duel, though lacking in action, is the most emotional, and Vader killing the Emperor and then dying is awesome, all the deaths of the characters are extremely well done.
- The acting and directing is only second to ESB, the music is second to ESB and perhaps ROTS.
- The whole Jabba the Hutt story is great, and, even though it lasts around 40 minutes, it still doesn't take away from the rest of the film.
- The Ewok Song ROCKS!!!

ESB is great, but a lot less happens in it, and it lacks a great ground battle and space battle. ROTS is a close second for me, very close, with ESB likely taking third place.

Tangible God
Originally posted by darthsith19
Return of the Jedi:
- All the characters are great. The Emperor is the best in this film, and I also like Han, Leia, Chewie, Luke, Lando and Jabba the Hutt better in this film than in any of the others (not that I dislike them in the others, of course). Vader's the best in ESB, and so is Yoda, though.
- Great action sequences. Not as many nor as flashy as the ones in ROTS, however, this film contains my favorite Space Battle, as well as my favorite Ground Battle (second best are attack on first death star and battle of geonosis).
- A lot of people dislike the Ewok's - I think it's dumb how they beat the Empire's best troopers, however, I'm not sure they were his best, he just said they are, he was palling on destroying Endor with the Death Star so I doubt he really had his best down there. I did think the Ewok's were funny, though, especially Wicket, who is awesome, Loogray is awesome, waving Luke's saber around while he gives orders while Luke and co. are being held captured, and I love how one Ewok obtains a blaster during the Battle of Endor.
- The saber duel, though lacking in action, is the most emotional, and Vader killing the Emperor and then dying is awesome, all the deaths of the characters are extremely well done.
- The acting and directing is only second to ESB, the music is second to ESB and perhaps ROTS.
- The whole Jabba the Hutt story is great, and, even though it lasts around 40 minutes, it still doesn't take away from the rest of the film.
- The Ewok Song ROCKS!!!

ESB is great, but a lot less happens in it, and it lacks a great ground battle and space battle. ROTS is a close second for me, very close, with ESB likely taking third place. Well said.

JediKatarn1
Episode I-The Phantom Menace is really my favorite movie because of Boonta Eve podrace.

Darth Hord
Episode I-The Phantom Menace is really my favorite movie because of Boonta Eve podrace.

That and the maul duel is definitely the highlight of episode 1.

JediKatarn1
Originally posted by Darth Hord
That and the maul duel is definitely the highlight of episode 1.

Nope just the Boonta Eve podrace and Young Anakin Skywalker blowing up the Trade Federation droid control ship is all I really like about Episode I-The Phantom Menace. Vader can still kick Maul's ess any day but he was to young at the time of Episode I-TPM.

VPirate2099
Revenge Of The Sith. big grin

Faith27
Episode 2 ..Attack of the Clones...

DarthLazious
My all time favorite is and will always be The Empire Strikes Back.

Antaeus
1. Ep. 5
2. Ep. 6
3. Ep. 4
4. Ep. 2
5. Ep. 3
6. Ep. 1

Lord Knightfa11
Return of teh Jedi...
Sister... you have a sister... IF you will not join me, then perhaps SHE will.
NEVER!
Luke goes crazy and starts insanely bordering on the darkside, reaching out with his hate,
no matter how much I HATE luke, that part always gives me goosebumps cause it reminds me of when I was 10 and my dad very first bought star wars and turned it on and I actually once... thought luke was cool....

sick but thats over now big grin sick

Schecter
RotJ

...sorry i just found the final jedi/sith confrontation to be, by far, the most moving scenes of all the films

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Return of teh Jedi...
Sister... you have a sister... IF you will not join me, then perhaps SHE will.
NEVER!
Luke goes crazy and starts insanely bordering on the darkside, reaching out with his hate,
no matter how much I HATE luke, that part always gives me goosebumps cause it reminds me of when I was 10 and my dad very first bought star wars and turned it on and I actually once... thought luke was cool....

sick but thats over now big grin sick

that was pretty insane...and well acted...TOO well acted imho.
i'd bet anything that hammil was completely lit up on coke for that scene.
hey, whatever works, i say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.