Alicia v.s. The Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Alicia has these abilities in this fight.Alicia's magic gun has four different modes. The machine gun is the default mode available at the start, and the player can use skill points to unlock the shotgun, cannon, and gatling gun modes. Alicia uses magically created ammo for each of the weapons forms, and thus only needs to have some mana available in order to reload the gun.

The player has access to 9 different spells arranged in three levels through a quick-access menu. Three of the spells must be unlocked by the player using skill points. The three most powerful spells, Lightning, Tornado, and Meteor, are unlocked through the progression of the game; these spells are also the only ones not upgradable through the skill point system.

The Prince has his dagger, a mace as a secondary, a bow and arrow(From Farah) all his sand moves(Which he can use only twice) and 8 sand tanks.

Takes place in The Castle in RE4

FortressXRuler
I say Alicia takes this after a decent fight.

Burning thought
id say the prince, all he needs to do really is do the ravages of time move, i think thats what its called, the one where everything goes at rly slow speed but the prince speeds up, i think it costs 4 sand tanks and is one of the last abilities in i think either the 2nd or 3rd game but in this state surely this foe would be slaughtered as she cannot fight him

FortressXRuler
Alicia wouldn't be dumb enough to let him use the Ravages of Time move, She'll just fill him with bullets before he can do It.

Burning thought
yeh but its almost instant, if not instant from waht i see it, you just press the buttons and it instantly happens, i cant see her making him bite dirt not to menstion hell have at least 3/4 chances when he turns back time to live again only this time hell be ready and try and dodge her fire long enough to activate the sands

FortressXRuler
Alicia is not a pushover, she'll keep onshooting him down and killing him with her spells, making him run out of Tanks, also keeping in mind to stay out of range before he activates any special sand move.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.