Morrigan Aensland VS Jedah, Demetri, and Pyron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who else?
This is Morrigan in her complete form and in full control of her true power

VS

Jedah

Demetri (after he absorbs Pyron)

Pyron

To give Morrigan a small advantage, battle takes place in Makai.

Can these three titans take down the near omnipotence that is Morrigan Aensland love (at full power)

Superboy Prime
Feats > Lack of Feats

And it's kind of silly to add Pyron when you have Demitri who already absorbed Pyron.

Who else?
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Feats > Lack of Feats

And it's kind of silly to add Pyron when you have Demitri who already absorbed Pyron. Morrigan does not need feats. She was chosen by Belial because she is capable of curbstomping Jedah and the gang at full power. Don't need feats if your already stated as being stronger than the opposition and the strongest creature alive, with your only threat being your ownself.

And just pretend that Pyron came back to life or something.

Superboy Prime
Feats are needed to actually gauge the so called power the character wields. Although for this debate it works because they are all Darkstalkers and therefor it is established she is superior to them. Crossovers are something different though, and I know you understand what I mean.

Who else?
I do, but she is stated to be near omnipotent, the only way to really beat that is to be omnipotent. If my baby Morrigan is anything like her father which she is, she can one shot Jedah. Not to many VG characters can do that.

Superboy Prime
Did she ever do it? It's only speculation. IMO if Capcom wanted Morrigan to be that good they would have shown it.

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Who else?
I do, but she is stated to be near omnipotent, the only way to really beat that is to be omnipotent. If my baby Morrigan is anything like her father which she is, she can one shot Jedah. Not to many VG characters can do that. I see you back and up to no good. People need to stop the Jedah hate. So what she kills Jedah, he's still cool. I honestly don't think she is gonna take all 3 of'em out. Jedah can consume existence in 2 tries, yo. He alone COULD be a challenge for her.

Superboy Prime
If Morrigan is truly omnipotent like you guys say she is...the trio stand no chance what so ever.

Who else?
Did she ever do it? It's only speculation. IMO if Capcom wanted Morrigan to be that good they would have shown it. You just don't get it.

SHE IS EQUAL TO HER FATHER!!!

In Makai, Belail is all seeing, all knowing, and all mighty, the only element he's missing is eternal life.
It's not speculation, friend, that there is fact.

When does Capcom ever show anything dealing with 2d games, unfortunately they don't have 400 zillion dollar cut scenes in there 2d fighters., your in denial over character you barely even know.

Superboy Prime
I do get it. It's just that I hate speculation without actual in-panel proof, ye know?

WTF? Chill out. I am not in denial. I already said why I don't like it. I am not saying you guys are wrong, am I?

Superboy Prime
If you truly want Jedah to lose pit Jedah against Xenosaga's Testaments. They will rip him a new one and then some. You will be happy.

Wait are you the guy that wants Jedah to meet his match?

Burning thought
i think darkstalkers is a load of overhyped rubbish, although i havnt played the games so thats my opinion on the characters but cmon, its a 2d fighting game, how can the fighters fight eachother while destroying planets and universe and dimensions and all this rubbish, the people who made those feats even if they are official probably dont realise what their saying

Who else?
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
I see you back and up to no good. People need to stop the Jedah hate. So what she kills Jedah, he's still cool. I honestly don't think she is gonna take all 3 of'em out. Jedah can consume existence in 2 tries, yo. He alone COULD be a challenge for her. Dude, I stop hating Jedah along time ago, after I found out that Morrigan can whop his ass. Belial one shots Jedah and Morrigan is eqaul, he is no challenge on his own, Morrigan can probabaly whip up two Jedahs at once.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think darkstalkers is a load of overhyped rubbish, although i havnt played the games so thats my opinion on the characters but cmon, its a 2d fighting game, how can the fighters fight eachother while destroying planets and universe and dimensions and all this rubbish, the people who made those feats even if they are official probably dont realise what their saying That's because there are no feats for them, as far as Jedah and Morrigan are concerned, and I'd like to see where it is said that any of these characters are nigh-omnipotent.

Who else?
If you truly want Jedah to lose pit Jedah against Xenosaga's Testaments. They will rip him a new one and then some. You will be happy.

Wait are you the guy that wants Jedah to meet his match? Testaments don't seem like a threat to me.

Violent2Dope
Pyron eats planets daily dude, and he's the weakest dude in this matchup(sadly), Jedah can erase a dimension and recreate it. I don't think she can beat all three tho.

PS. This was directed at Burning Thought.

Burning thought
where exactley does it say if anywhere these feats?...such ridiculousness..dimension destroying? a dimension is beyond human conception so any character given such ability the designer must just be drugged up to hell when he gave them it

i swear some of the marvel guys who designed eternity and galactus are such too..power to destory the unvierse 100 times over and the like..i mean..meh

Violent2Dope
where exactley does it say if anywhere these feats?...such ridiculousness..dimension destroying? a dimension is beyond human conception so any character given such ability the designer must just be drugged up to hell when he gave them it

i swear some of the marvel guys who designed eternity and galactus are such too..power to destory the unvierse 100 times over and the like..i mean..meh Doesn't make it any less true, and Pyron is the eater of worlds, Jedah erased Makai and then recreated it as the Majiden(Don't think I spelled that right).

Guilty Gear

i swear some of the marvel guys who designed eternity and galactus are such too..power to destory the unvierse 100 times over and the like..i mean..meh Nowhere if I'm not mistaken myself. All that was given of "proof" was an ending showing Jedah stating that he was going to create a new world...go figure...not to mention such a capability isn't helpful in a fight considering he needs god knows how long to make that.

Burning thought
well sure no less true if its officially stated by the creators but since i dont follow the game i wouldnt know

Pyron when he reaches a certain size would have his own gravitational pull so great that objects and eventually whole galaxies would drop into him and burn, then hed get sucked into a blackhole and condensed into nothing....owned

same with all the massive characters unless they have some magical way to escape black holes that nothing so far humanly thought of can escape, not even light itself

Violent2Dope
well sure no less true if its officially stated by the creators but since i dont follow the game i wouldnt know

Pyron when he reaches a certain size would have his own gravitational pull so great that objects and eventually whole galaxies would drop into him and burn, then hed get sucked into a blackhole and condensed into nothing....owned

same with all the massive characters unless they have some magical way to escape black holes that nothing so far humanly thought of can escape, not even light itself Pyron is not a physical being, he's made from Cosmic energies.

Burning thought
cosmic energies lol...

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Who else?
Testaments don't seem like a threat to me.

They manipulate time and space as they see fit.

Trust me they are very, very powerful.

But nah Darkstalkers 4everLOLZ

WTF Cosmic Energy V2D? Don't make me unleash KOS-MOS on you, son.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Doesn't make it any less true, and Pyron is the eater of worlds, Jedah erased Makai and then recreated it as the Majiden(Don't think I spelled that right).

He didn't erase Makai as far as I'm concerned. He pulled part of it to his pocket dimension. That's something completely different.

Burning thought
KOS-MOS hehe, shes a cute robot indeed but i still think galaxy destorying is a silly act...i mean what if the enemy is in a galaxy that has your friends and allies in it....then its a usless weapon

Guilty Gear
Pyron is powerful indeed, and very threatful. He undoubtfully can destroy Earth, as well as other planets in a galaxy. As for Jedah erasing a dimension, I doubt anyone knows how long it would take him to pull that off, and I'm still skeptical of that which he was going to create/erase being a dimension since I've read a number of sources stating that it's a world as opposed to a dimension, and as I've said before, dimensions such as that one and many others existent in games do not have specific boundaries for us to tell how vast they are. For all we know the so-called dimension he was going to destroy/create had smaller boundaries than an average planet. Also, the Darkstalker fanboy whining needs to stop. No one is underestimating anyone in the cast. We ask for proof of their capabilities, unfortunately we're getting none, so it's not surprising that many already are starting to see the ridiculous amount of DS hype here. Omnipotent characters and ones who can erase two planes of a reality in no time, rofl. As for Morrigan being near omnipotent, please. Are you basing that off the fact that Belial is stated to be the supreme ruler of his realm? You know how many characters in video games rule a demon world where they are a king in their own realms and are superior to everyone else? If another character took their spot or surpassed them in power, would that explain their omnipotence? Hell no.

Violent2Dope
He didn't erase Makai as far as I'm concerned. He pulled part of it to his pocket dimension. That's something completely different. Oh. Than can't he just do that to KOSMOS!? Oh and also, if he's capable of it, than Pyron and Demitri should barrage Morrigan with powerful attacks to distract her from Jedah who would pull her in the Pocket Dimension.

Burning thought
pocket dimensions are another ridiculuos thing as well, creating an entire dimension of excistance? from what? some of that cosmic energy again?....concentrated pixie dust that peter pan hasnt discovered yet..or dont tell me? something even more ridiculous

i mean at least Pyron looks cool but Jedah looks like a cross bred hippie vampire thing torn between a clown

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS hehe, shes a cute robot indeed but i still think galaxy destorying is a silly act...i mean what if the enemy is in a galaxy that has your friends and allies in it....then its a usless weapon

True. However in a fight where only she and her opponent are involved it's a valid accomplishment. I was the first who stated KOS-MOS would not be blasting the universe out of existence in her fight with Solaris(Sonic villain) because her objective was to save the universe from it, and therefor it would be completely illogical for her to blast everything to nothingness.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Oh. Than can't he just do that to KOSMOS!? Oh and also, if he's capable of it, than Pyron and Demitri should barrage Morrigan with powerful attacks to distract her from Jedah who would pull her in the Pocket Dimension.

That's a possible way for him to win, but we don't know if he can actually accomplish in this in combat. Nothing suggests he can. Not to mention if he does that she will bring him with her with the Hilbert Effect and then proceed to blast the crap out of both of them....but why am I even discussing KOS-MOS?

This is strictly Darkstalkers. Lets leave the android out of this.

Burning thought
mass destruction weapons of that magnitue should only be for Emos who wants to kill everyone....hmm...i need one of those tertiary guns

Violent2Dope
That's a possible way for him to win, but we don't know if he can actually accomplish in this in combat. Nothing suggests he can. Not to mention if he does that she will bring him with her with the Hilbert Effect and then proceed to blast the crap out of both of them....but why am I even discussing KOS-MOS?

This is strictly Darkstalkers. Lets leave the android out of this. Notice that the second part of my post was discussing this fight, get on track man!

Superboy Prime
All the darkstalkers/voyager threads are driving me crazy dude!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.