Carter Hall and Shiera Sanders vs Katar Hol and Shayera Hol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
who will win and be the better Hawkman an Hawkgirl

King_Mungi
Carter Hall has all the memories and abilities of Kator, plus his 4000 years of experience.. so thus he wins

Shiera Sanders doesn't have her full memories back, and all though she has done some impressive things Shayera trumps her.

So in short:
Carter > Kator
Sheira < Shayera

Dgw2007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Carter Hall has all the memories and abilities of Kator, plus his 4000 years of experience.. so thus he wins

Shiera Sanders doesn't have her full memories back, and all though she has done some impressive things Shayera trumps her.

So in short:
Carter > Kator
Sheira < Shayera
well then it would be a tie
so then Carter would fight Shayera
who would win then

King_Mungi
Definetly Carter, she isn't as good as him and doesn't have the abilities or skill he does.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Definetly Carter, she isn't as good as him and doesn't have the abilities or skill he does.
so the team of Carter and Sheira win

Dgw2007
bump

tjcoady
Whoever wins, I lose.

Mostly because I don't have a god damn clue about the current status of the Hawks in continuity. Are they Egyptians? Gods? Regular people? Alien runaways? Alien Cops? I sure as hell don't know.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by tjcoady
Whoever wins, I lose.

Mostly because I don't have a god damn clue about the current status of the Hawks in continuity. Are they Egyptians? Gods? Regular people? Alien runaways? Alien Cops? I sure as hell don't know.

Actually all the above, as Kator merged with Carter Hall into one being.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.