Sexsomnia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
I'm not kidding, I just found out about it as well...

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22209032-5006003,00.html

http://www.sleepsex.org/

Apparently its a parasomnia like sleep walking.

blink

Bardiel13
I'm skeptical. On one hand, this will give a get out of jail free card to several rapists. On the other, I could imagine, if you can do something like walking in your sleep, you could probably do other things.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Bardiel13
I'm skeptical. On one hand, this will give a get out of jail free card to several rapists. On the other, I could imagine, if you can do something like walking in your sleep, you could probably do other things. That's what I'm thinking...

Magee
Well people have killed in there sleep, not a big stretch of the imagination to think some one could have sex.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bardiel13
On one hand, this will give a get out of jail free card to several rapists.

I think that's all it is.

ADarksideJedi
It is not a joke.THere are people who live by going around sleeping wtih people just for kicks.It is sick but it could be help.jm

Victor Von Doom
Yea....what?

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It is not a joke.THere are people who live by going around sleeping wtih people just for kicks.It is sick but it could be help.jm

What's wrong with having sex "just for kicks"? We're higher primates, sex isn't just for "making teh babies".

Robtard
"Instead he insisted he had a condition known as sexsomnia in which sufferers carry out indecent acts in their sleep.

It was this affliction that made him climb naked on top of the girl at a friend's birthday party sleepover..."

I call bullshit.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Robtard
"Instead he insisted he had a condition known as sexsomnia in which sufferers carry out indecent acts in their sleep.

It was this affliction that made him climb naked on top of the girl at a friend's birthday party sleepover..."

I call bullshit. The line that gets me which makes me wonder how sound of sleepers these people are is she screamed when she woke up.

Did she wake up as he was climbing on top of her? And he "did not wake up" to her protests?

Did he go through the act of undressing her?

Did he at any point in time get woken up due to the protests and sturggles?

Was he dreaming of raping someone?

Seriously how do you get away with something like this? he slept through the whole thing?

I for one always have unusual brain waves. I think he simply found his get out of jail free card.

There are certian activities that wouldn't make sense... like if anything is out of the ordinary for his regular routine... How would he, in his sleep, know where she was?

Robtard
It said he "had sex with her"... so I call bullshit and that British jury should have it's collective ass kicked, or they should all get anally-raped by a sleep-****er.

debbiejo
All she had to do is say NO, I have a headache in her sleep.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by debbiejo
All she had to do is say NO, I have a headache in her sleep. laughing

dadudemon
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
laughing

But then she would still be wrong because sex can actually provide slight relief tp a headache.

Yes, I know you both were joking.

BTW, Pitt Happens, I love you new "outfit". Iron Man.

Creshosk
Originally posted by dadudemon
sex can actually provide slight relief tp a headache. It's true orgasims are said to release endorphines that help relieve pain.

LethalFemme
There was this guy on Oprah or Dr.Phil I can't remember and he had that. He would rape his wife in the middle of the night.ermm

Rogue Jedi
I would have to see this to believe it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.