legacy of kain(all of nosgoth) vs final fantasy(all worlds)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
can kain and his world pull this off?

Guilty Gear

no.

Nikkolas
No, no they can not.

Though they are cooler than most of the FF worlds.

I mean...they will be pwned by Garland.

He shall knock them all down!

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Though they are cooler than most of the FF worlds.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/NONOTRLY.jpg

quanchi112
with kain and all of the power of nosgoth they would give all the ff worlds one helluva battle. imagine the hylden, the armies of the nemesis, the sarafan,kain and his vampire brethren, the elder god and all the guardians. what a battle it would be.

kain could win this.

MadMel
not likely, but its possible thats kain's universe could win

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
can kain and his world pull this off?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/cunningz36we.gif

Go Thoraxe RMG jugdurnaut

Nikkolas
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/NONOTRLY.jpg

Actually, it's quite true.

The Lok Series was immensely better than FFVII, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, FFV.....

It had better characters, better plots, better pretty much everything short of music.

Not to mention the voice-acting.

All the FF games with VAs' WISH they had the godly (RIP) Tony Jay or Simon Templeman.

Superboy Prime
Brother that is all cool, but you are forgetting one thing...that's just your opinion. I loved Soul Reaver. Raziel was the shit.

Burning thought
Kain could solo this wink

hes invincible...literally....

wave of his hand, cloud and sephiroth have their necks telekinetically smashed or their own swords smash through them....or kain activates the burning emblem on his sword turning an enormous group of FF characters against eachother, imagien the damage of Sin as well as Sephiroth going mad, super nova...Sins overdrive and after the smoke has cleared Kain and Raziel will be standing alive

i dont mean to say i know about FF so much so any characters who have certain powers to survive may do so, since its every FF world and they all seem to have their own stories ime not sure even if i was a fan id know, but Kain and Raziel alone have incredible power..adding some of the earlier guardians from Blood omen they have powers to smash entire continents with magic and the Elder God is like a plent sized squid that none of them is likely to be able to see as it launches its powers

awsome fight tho

quanchi112
i do think that kain and his crew could definitely win this.

Burning thought
kain and raz are invincible, theres no way they could not

Superboy Prime
Invincible characters....and people complain about Universe-busting feats.

Nikkolas
Pft. Kain could fart away a universe.

Burning thought
yeh but kain has loads of reasons for being invincible wheras universe busting is unreasonable, theres no force that could possibly obliterate a universe without destroying itself at the same time as such power being ridiculous itself considering using it could end up destroying your allies, enemies as well as millions of other life forms througohut a universe..people who create destruction on universe level just have not thought things through

quanchi112
final fantasy goes down.

Sandai Kitetsu
Undecided.

shin_gear
ALL worlds?

I say HELL no.

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain wins 10/10, he's too powerful.

shin_gear
God Kefka could probably defeat him easily.

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain can't die. . .

shin_gear
Is this a battle to the death or to see who can overcome the other via submission or KO?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by shin_gear
Is this a battle to the death or to see who can overcome the other via submission or KO?

Either Kain can't be defeated, plus he's more powerful with the reaver.

Remindme
Kefka kills Kain

shin_gear
Dude Kefka is so badass...and gay...idk...

I heard he literally became a God at one point.

Kain can't beat a God or Satan cuz they're more powerful than some vampire.

I love titles because they make so much sense. dur

Sandai Kitetsu
Sorry, but god and satan mean nothing to kain. With the reaver he can do virtually anything, plus he can't die. Also, Kain killed Gods before and is thus above them. Kain pwns.

shin_gear
You're just kidding around. It's so obvious. 313

Remindme
Yeah he did, Never played the game myself, but i know the story line. I can't see Kain (as awesome as he is) beating Kefka. Add Sephiroth and Magus in the mix, won't matter if Kain can't die, he'd wish he could.

Plus the protagonist (I think he's called Oji) in the New FF looks awesome ^-^ so many guns....so useless...yay ^-^

Sandai Kitetsu
What makes you think that. Kain has beaten godz, play a LOK game. Her killed the eleder god with the reaver and has control over all the elements. He can create dimensions with the reaver or go back in time to kill the whole cast. You guys are underrating kain. . .

shin_gear
But Kain sounds like the name of a guy who would get owned by Kratos alone.

All these Kain facts are giving me a headache, so sorry if I'm sounding irrational.

Sandai Kitetsu
Pfft, Kain could Tk blast Kratos or make him kill himself with TK. Immolate him or use mind control to frive him crazy. Too many options, and he has the reaver . . .plus immortality. With the entire nosgoth, they would destory them. Elder God alone could bring back the entire dead of each game and use it against them.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/cunningz36we.gif

Go Thoraxe RMG jugdurnaut

That's rich

Remindme
Okay, if he's immortal, the game must suck then. How do you get a game over?

Sandai Kitetsu
It's a game restriction, but Kain really cannot die.

Remindme
So, what he gets incapacitated?

lightness
Originally posted by Remindme
So, what he gets incapacitated?

he dies simple

Remindme
Then he can die, okay, well so much for the idea he can't die

Cloud go and Omnislash

Sandai Kitetsu
He can reform his body parts if he wans too, since he's a shape-shifter.

Remindme
Okay, but that's like regeneration, that doesn't make him immortal in the sense that he just cannot be killed.

Vaporized
Frozen then Shattered
Cut out the brain, disabling the rejuvenation

some of many ways to kill a hyper regenerative being.

There being 12 worlds versus one, i don't see Kain's world winning.

Kain can't solo all the heroes and Villains in all the FF worlds, that's absurd

shin_gear
Then he can die, okay, well so much for the idea he can't die

Cloud go and Omnislash Yay! big grin

And there are more than 12 worlds I think. There's Crystal Chronicles, Tactics, Spirits Within and XIII if you want to count that too.

And creatures in Spirits Within suck souls like no tomorrow.

Remindme
Originally posted by shin_gear
Yay! big grin Heheh, cookies for all big grin ....well all survivors ^-^

shin_gear
I made an edit. 313

Remindme

shin_gear
NAY KAIN RULEZ ALL LOLZ!

lightness
since when could kain regen any body parts? kain's fanwanking is getting pretty ridiculous

Sol Valentine
Really.

Yuna can just do that sending thingy and that's it.

Burning thought
pff Kain can pwn Cloud, Sephiroth by himself, i dont know all the FF characters theres so many and ime not a fan of FF but ill simply say this..

if theres actually a way they can send kain to a place he cannot escape they win, but kain is indestructable to all weapons but the reaver..has power over time, Dimensions, states, energy...etc etc etc and physical attacks and certain magic powerful enough to knock him out can be avoided with instant Teleportation, misting and immaterialising, kain is teh Lord...bow to him!!

Sandai Kitetsu
Okay, but that's like regeneration, that doesn't make him immortal in the sense that he just cannot be killed.

Vaporized
Frozen then Shattered
Cut out the brain, disabling the rejuvenation

some of many ways to kill a hyper regenerative being.

There being 12 worlds versus one, i don't see Kain's world winning.

Kain can't solo all the heroes and Villains in all the FF worlds, that's absurd

He can't die though, he would just reform if you did those things. Plus, Kain can become intangilble with mist. Allowing him to pass through, all of those attacks.

Remindme
Mist is water vapour, which would make him weak vs Ice and cold attacks ^^'

How does one reform from nothing? Fire to utterly wipe him from existance.....there's nothing to reform from ^^'

And i would think kain needs his brain to tell him how to regenerate. just like every other being

Burning thought
....not really m8, one would also think he would need the heart of darkness, the very essence of his being since its what made him what he is, and for a vampire to pump the blood especially...but nope...he can survive without a heart

its debatable if any of these things will damage his body at all...as it says, only the reaver can kill kain....so either he will reform from destruction of body even from nothing OR they will not even damage him

Remindme
You trying to argue, that Kain, can solo 24 worlds.....Am i the only one who can see how absurd that is????

Burning thought
well not really, if it was 100 worlds of mice you wouldnt be argueing wether cloud could stomp them all or Sephiroth would you?

ofcourse i dont call FF mice, i have more respect for Cloud and Sephiroth than that but Kain is invulnerable, can control time, energy, the state of things, minds....he could turn pockets of FF against eachother with his powers and they would fight eachother. Soul death any of the hard hitters, but the time powers is whats gonna be nasty

Remindme
Sure i would, Cloud would die of old age

Burning thought
laughing well sephiroth wouldnt would he, isnt he immortal in age or something, i mean anyway this is only 24 worlds not 100

Remindme
Hm, well, we haven't seem him age, i can't say if he's immortal though, don't know enough about him

Kains up against too many Heroes and Villains, even if they don't know him in their way. They would probably eventually realise they can kill him with his own sword

Burning thought
thats the thing, his own sword is sentient, so it wouldnt kill him, its his friend laughing the reaving of the sword is from Raziel who is kains buddy

anyway lets say this fact was ignored and they could kill him with his own sword....how they gonna do this with time stopped

Remindme
You're assuming Kain is the first one to use time control?

There's time materia in most of the FF worlds.

Burning thought
if their unlimited then its simply going to be a stalemate if they activate first...otherwise its going to be kain winning....is it unlimited, or do they expend magicka to keep it powered up..i know about Stopga and time moves but are they instant and are they unlimited are the important things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.