A Meeting with the President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Fanatic
If you were to meet President Bush, what would you say and/or do?

Strangelove
I would be respectful, because he is the leader of our country, whether I like it or not, but I would make sure he knows that I disagree with him.

Piggle Humsy
There would be some kind of laughing and pointing involved..

Barker
I'd tell him my dad, 4 brothers, 3 cousins, and 2 brothers in law died in Iraq.

Raelin
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic

I'd tell him he's lucky I'm not as homicidal towards him as my grandmother would be.

Grinning Goku
Am I allowed a weapon?

charlemagne9746
I'd go stone cold on him. I'd give him a two finger salute...followed by a stone cold stunner...then proceed to stomp a mudhole in him...lol

Nah...I'd tell him I disagree with the Patriot Acts...and ask him what really went down durin' 9/11...and if it was really an inside job.

Raelin

And I'd tell him he totally ****ed up America for my generation.

Secretus
I would tell him to pull out. Then I thought, bad idea, his daughters are hot.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Strangelove
I would be respectful, because he is the leader of our country, whether I like it or not, but I would make sure he knows that I disagree with him. You know what? Never mind. He deserves no respect.

Röland
Originally posted by Secretus
I would tell him to pull out. Then I thought, bad idea, his daughters are hot.

Mom: Are you practicing safe sex Derek?

Me: Of course mom, I always remember to pull out.

dadudemon
I would ask him about his "dudes and dudesses" comment...

Secretus

GCG
What made you such a good leader?

BackFire
I'd **** his daughters.

Then I'd 'jihad' all over their faces.

Kram3r

Ask for a citizenship.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
I'd **** his daughters.

laughing laughing

good stuff...

Secretus
Originally posted by BackFire
I'd **** his daughters.

That's bullshit, you can have thirds after Roland and I were done with her Bush. Har har

Vinny Valentine
I'd laugh and ask why he's meeting with a Canadian.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'd laugh and ask why he's meeting with a Canadian.

Because they're awesome? erm

Thousand
I'd ask him why he always looks like the sun is directly in his eyes.

http://www.internationalterrorist.com/bush.gif

C. C. Cowgirl

'Mr President'

*Bow*

That is about it shrug

BakaXero
"what did the five fingers say to the face?"

Naz
I'd tell him he is an embarrassment to the South and that everyone hates him, including my self. Stupid monkey face that he is...

Rogue Jedi
I would slap him and rub my sac in his face.

ADarksideJedi
I would shake his hand and say beside the war you are doing a great job!jm

Rogue Jedi
and we would all laugh at you for doing so.

Röland
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I would shake his hand and say beside the war you are doing a great job!jm

lawlz

Secretus
I'd ask him if he wanted to do a line.

Röland
Originally posted by Secretus
I'd ask him if he wanted to do a line.

gH5rZxrB9Co

dadudemon
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2295

Menetnashté
I'd give him a high five and tell him about my plan to nuke Iraq. GO AMERICA!!

MR.Grum
ill ask him to gimmeh some money

TRH
Id tell him how he is hated and has ignored the American people and tell him to reign

Rodgort

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Naz
I'd tell him he is an embarrassment to the South and that everyone hates him, including my self. Stupid monkey face that he is...

+4,000 points.

Naz
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
+4,000 points.

w00t

Da Pittman

dadudemon

Da Pittman
Originally posted by dadudemon
He does not make very many decisions. Tis the nature of the presidency. And you know this how? wink

dadudemon
Originally posted by Da Pittman
And you know this how? wink

I plan on running for presidency someday. (Do you honestly think bush writes most of his speaches? Do you think he does anything without someone telling him how to do it?) His dudes and dudesses comment was something HE did, though. When bush strays off the things he is supposed to say..that is when he screws up.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by dadudemon
I plan on running for presidency someday. (Do you honestly think bush writes most of his speaches? Do you think he does anything without someone telling him how to do it?) His dudes and dudesses comment was something HE did, though. When bush strays off the things he is supposed to say..that is when he screws up. Almost no one writes their own speeches and yes he does have a cabinet and so did every president before him but just because they do doesn't mean they don't make choices. If you have that thought about the job why would you want to be president?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Almost no one writes their own speeches and yes he does have a cabinet and so did every president before him but just because they do doesn't mean they don't make choices. If you have that thought about the job why would you want to be president?

I never said he doesn't make ANY decisions. I am saying that most of the decisions are made for him and he agrees to "go along" with that group decision. Every President has an administration that is more or less like a political, moral, sociological, and press "think tank".

Why would I want to be President if I know this stuff already? Simple, I am great at BS'ing on the spot and I sure as hell know I can do a better job than George W Bush.

How many people do you know actually take action when they aren't satisfied with their Politicians? Exactly...they just complain about it. (Protesting is just bonified complaining.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.