Super 17 ,Supersayain 4 Goku,Kid Buu Vs. Superman Prime,Silver Surfer,Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
1.........2...........3.........FIGHT!

King Kandy
Superman Prime makes this a curbstomp.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by King Kandy
Superman Prime makes this a curbstomp.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Super 17, SS4 Goku and Kid Buu ftw.

Sprinkler
either one on team 1 can slaughterstomp entire comic team with a blink of an eye. Infact in dbz anybody equal to or above Kami(even krillin) can solo marvel and dc. Anybody who disagree is idiot.
and no need to reply to this as i am not going to read. I know the truth and i have made my mind.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Perfect debating tactic.

StyleTime
Well, he has ...."made his mind."

Virtually impossible to compete with someone who created their own mind.

Jynocidus
Team 2 wins but Doomsday gets turned into candy

Bentley
Prime absorbs Kid Buu and beats the DBZ team.

JBL
Team 1 in a stomp.

bbrem123
no such thing as super 17 and ss 4 anymore

carver9
Team 1 stomps. There are a couple of people that can solo on team 1.

Bentley
SSJ4 Goku has sh_tty heat resistance, as proved by his match against the 4 star dragon. Prime's heat vision will kill him.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
SSJ4 Goku has sh_tty heat resistance, as proved by his match against the 4 star dragon. Prime's heat vision will kill him.

He really doesn't and the 4 start dragon powers was so far above the heat of the sun that using heat vision isn't applicable. Using that as a showing of power isn't an accurate assumption anyways (especially as an attempt to lowball). I can easily bring up Batman shooting Superman Prime in the back with a missle, making him scream out in pain. Goku as a kid walk through missles but we both know that isn't an accurate perception of either of their power level.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
He really doesn't and the 4 start dragon powers was so far above the heat of the sun that using heat vision isn't applicable.

Supes heat vision is above the heat of the sun, and Prime has enhanced powers compared to those awesr

carver9
Supes heat vision is above the heat of the sun, and Prime has enhanced powers compared to those awesr

I still don't get it though. The dragon powers was incalculable, we have no indication of just how powerful the heat from his body was. Also, people have withstood Superman heat vision, people that isn't close to Goku durability wise, so I still don't understand where you are going with this.

If this battle is won, heat would be the last deciding factor of this fight. By the way, a couple of people here solos on team 1..

LordofBrooklyn
By the way, a couple of people here solos on team 1..

Who on team 1 can defeat Superman Prime?

Jynocidus
Majin Kal-Buu

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Who on team 1 can defeat Superman Prime?

All of them. Debatable Super 17.

LordofBrooklyn
All of them. Debatable Super 17.

Based on?

Prime tanked a universal explosion at point blank range.

Bentley
I still don't get it though. The dragon powers was incalculable, we have no indication of just how powerful the heat from his body was.

I though it was stated he was hotter than the surface of the sun? Like 6000 degrees Celsius or something like that?

Also, people have withstood Superman heat vision, people that isn't close to Goku durability wise, so I still don't understand where you are going with this.

Kal holds back.

If this battle is won, heat would be the last deciding factor of this fight. By the way, a couple of people here solos on team 1..

I'm clarifying that the durability of the GT characters in this fight is nothing to brag about awesr

Jynocidus
Buu-msday

carver9
Based on?

Prime tanked a universal explosion at point blank range.

He didn't tank anything and lets not pretend like attacks before that didn't hurt him. Monarch temporarily koed him with a Nuke like explosion.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Jynocidus
Buu-msday

Death of Buu-msday!

LordofBrooklyn
He didn't tank anything and lets not pretend like attacks before that didn't hurt him. Monarch temporarily koed him with a Nuke like explosion.

Your blasphemy against the House of El increases with each post!

You play a dangerous game!

carver9
I though it was stated he was hotter than the surface of the sun? Like 6000 degrees Celsius or something like that?

Kal holds back.

I'm clarifying that the durability of the GT characters in this fight is nothing to brag about awesr

Never said 'surface' of fhe sun, it was stated as being hotter than the sun and that was before he powered up to his 'complete' form.

Wonder Woman withstood his heat vision as well and he was trying to kill her.

I think their durability is insane unless we nitpick showings.

carver9
Your blasphemy against the House of El increases with each post!

You play a dangerous game!

Lol...I am speaking the truth. Prime isn't the house of El. I am more of the house of El than Prime.

LordofBrooklyn
Lol...I am speaking the truth. Prime isn't the house of El. I am more of the house of El than Prime.

I decide who is a part of the House of El!

For today, the murderer that is Prime is under our protection!

The midget Genie with the glowing hair is crushed!

carver9
I decide who is a part of the House of El!

For today, the murderer that is Prime is under our protection!

The midget Genie with the glowing hair is crushed!

laughing out loud

Bentley
Never said 'surface' of fhe sun, it was stated as being hotter than the sun and that was before he powered up to his 'complete' form.

Eh, I would love to inform you better about the characters you "defend", but I don't have the time to go and check sources on Nuova Shenron right now. Just keep it in mind.

Wonder Woman withstood his heat vision as well and he was trying to kill her.

I don't get why so many posters go back to Sacrifice as if it retconned all the other showings in which Kal has done better confused

I think their durability is insane unless we nitpick showings.

Oh, they have high durability they just don't stand well against actual comicbook powerhouses.

Including Hulk awesr

carver9
Eh, I would love to inform you better about the characters you "defend", but I don't have the time to go and check sources on Nuova Shenron right now. Just keep it in mind.

I don't get why so many posters go back to Sacrifice as if it retconned all the other showings in which Kal has done better confused

Oh, they have high durability they just don't stand well against actual comicbook powerhouses.

Including Hulk awesr

I know about Dragon ball. I've watched every episode at least 10+ times.

Not only sacrifice, I can bring up more but what's the point when heat is the least of Goku worries.

Why don't they stand well against comic characters? Frieza while near death and split in half survived a planet exploding on him. Goku as a super Saiyan was far more durable than Frieza. Comic characters at their average (Heralds) isn't withstanding that amount of force near death unless we look at their high end.

Roshi is a casual moon buster but his power wouldnt even tickle someone like Nappa (and no Herald is tanking a moon busting attack unless again, we focus on high showings.). Their durability is insane, people just look too much into collateral damage.

Bentley
Not only sacrifice, I can bring up more but what's the point when heat is the least of Goku worries.

Superman has used Heat Vision hotter than the sun. Fact.

Prime has a powerset that is basically Kal's but enhanced. Fact.

Kal's low showings cannot be applied to Prime in anyway or form: They are different characters.

All things considered, I don't understand how your feeble arguments are relevant to my point.

If Goku gets hit by Prime's heatvision, he's dead meat.

Why don't they stand well against comic characters? Frieza while near death and split in half survived a planet exploding on him. Goku as a super Saiyan was far more durable than Frieza. Comic characters at their average (Heralds) isn't withstanding that amount of force near death unless we look at their high end.

Roshi can boost a moon, but characters stronger than he is can barely move when gravity is barely increased a few times? Do you know how bad that fares in comparison to a black hole? The heat durability is nothing to write about either, as I clearly mentioned.

carver9
Superman has used Heat Vision hotter than the sun. Fact.

Prime has a powerset that is basically Kal's but enhanced. Fact.

Kal's low showings cannot be applied to Prime in anyway or form: They are different characters.

All things considered, I don't understand how your feeble arguments are relevant to my point.

If Goku gets hit by Prime's heatvision, he's dead meat.

Roshi can boost a moon, but characters stronger than he is can barely move when gravity is barely increased a few times? Do you know how bad that fares in comparison to a black hole? The heat durability is nothing to write about either, as I clearly mentioned.

I know what Superman has done. Prime and Superman do not share fts so I don't know why you are bringing Superman up. Focus on Prime fts. Also, lol at heat vision stopping Goku, let alone hitting him. Energy attacks doesn't fair so well against Goku since the guy is, you know, fast.

That's different. Goku said that increasing the gravity the way he did doesn't do anything to his outer durability, it's when the gravity is increased internally that makes it hard for him. Around the Cell Saga, gravity did next to nothing against Z fighters. And your argument is faulty yet again. How can Kalibak hurt Superman when he has flown in the sun before? How can Thor hurt Terrax when he has spent months in a black hole without a scratch.? How can Surfer hurt Gladiator when he has withstood a blast that can level half of a solar system and has also flown through stars? How can...you get my point. Bently, youre better than this...lets focus on average potrayals because you going outside of this is leading to me annihilating you. Fact.

LordofBrooklyn
Prime's punches literally altered the space-time continuum.

What has Goku in any form done to match that?

Branlor Swift
Team DBZ via slaughtering speed blitz.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Team DBZ via slaughtering speed blitz.

LIES!

Take SSBroly and augment him several times and you have base Prime.

Surfer and Doomsday survive any initial attack and defeat the DBZ crew through versatility and adaptation.

Branlor Swift
LIES!

Take SSBroly and augment him several times and you have base Prime.

Surfer and Doomsday survive any initial attack and defeat the DBZ crew through versatility and adaptation. Take Broly, and augment him several times and you have Kid Buu, and also add in molecular regeneration.

Take Kid Buu and augment him several times and you have Super 17 and SS4

Glad to know you agree team DBZ wins though with the augmenting.

LordofBrooklyn
Take Broly, and augment him several times and you have Kid Buu, and also add in molecular regeneration.

Take Kid Buu and augment him several times and you have Super 17 and SS4

Glad to know you agree team DBZ wins though with the augmenting.

Molecular regeneration means nothing with Silver Surfer present.

More importantly we have characters on team 2 with portrayals across the board against characters at least as powerful as anyone present on the DBZ squad.

Who have Team DBZ faced that legitimize your stance on them winning?

Branlor Swift
Molecular regeneration means nothing with Silver Surfer present.

More importantly we have characters on team 2 with portrayals across the board against characters at least as powerful as anyone present on the DBZ squad.

Who have Team DBZ faced that legitimize your stance on them winning? It does when Surfer gets a dragon fist through his midsection.

The weakest one on team one is stronger than the strongest one of team 2.

Each other obviously.

LordofBrooklyn
The weakest one on team one is stronger than the strongest one of team 2.

Super 17 would die against Superman Prime!

carver9
Prime's punches literally altered the space-time continuum.

When?

LordofBrooklyn
When?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/218/page000060tq.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/218/page000071xr.jpg/

carver9
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/218/page000060tq.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/218/page000071xr.jpg/

no expression

What type of room was he in?

LordofBrooklyn
no expression

What type of room was he in?

An interdimensional prison.

carver9

That does what? What does it control?

ScreamPaste
Team 2.

Prime or Surfer could solo.

Bentley
lets focus on average potrayals because you going outside of this is leading to me annihilating you. Fact.

I don't focus on average portrayals, that's like throwing half the point of the vs Forums to the toilet no expression

StealthRanger
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Team 2.

Prime or Surfer could solo.

Anyone on Team 2 could solo DBZ

CatL18
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Anyone on Team 2 could solo DBZ
This.
in the first place, Team 1 can't beat even Superman.
Power, Speed of DBZ character is very overestimated.
They can't lift planet, move FTL.

Placidity

SSJ3 Gotenks and Buu created a rift in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber dimension by screaming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.