Superman Pime vs. SuperSayain 4 Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
1...........2...........3........FIGHT!

King Kandy
A bit tougher, but I think Prime could win with heat vision alone.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
SS4 Gogeta has a chance

The Prophecy
Yeah I would give it too SP

The Prophecy
he's way stronger.

Grinning Goku
Superman Prime would win. And I'm a huge Goku and DBZ fan boy.

Kutulu
SSJ4 Gogeta. He was fast enough to dodge faster than light attacks with his eyes closed.

The Prophecy
Supermans speed is not his only advantage.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Kutulu
SSJ4 Gogeta. He was fast enough to dodge faster than light attacks with his eyes closed. If the attacks were faster than light, having his eyes open or closed wouldn't really make a difference.

tooa/presence
SSJ4 Gogeta. Superman PIME doesn't exist lol

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by tooa/presence
Actually, he does, and you might not wanna tick him off, 'cause he's got one hell of a temper.

Superman Pime would pwn Gogeta.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Actually, he does, and you might not wanna tick him off, 'cause he's got one hell of a temper.

Superman Pime would pwn Gogeta.

No Superman Pime doesn't exist. Superman Prime does.

Cosmic Cube
No Superman Pime doesn't exist. Superman Prime does.
Are you kidding?

Superman Pime would curbstomp Superman Prime.

You'd better watch it.

tooa/presence
Are you kidding?

Superman Pime would curbstomp Superman Prime.

You'd better watch it.

ahh now i now why you're the president of bs lol

Cosmic Cube
ahh now i now why you're the president of bs lol
Damn straight.

The Prophecy

Your not from here are you? confused And it's P-R-I-M-E by the way. I messed up the title.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Your not from here are you? confused And it's P-R-I-M-E by the way. I messed up the title.

That's why I said he doesn't exist retard. Do you even take time to read what has been going on in this thread?

Cosmic Cube
That's why I said he doesn't exist retard. Do you even take time to read what has been going on in this thread? But Superman Pime does exist. confused

tooa/presence
But Superman Pime does exist. confused

yea and krillin can beat him shifty

Cosmic Cube
yea and krillin can beat him shifty You blaspheme the name of Superman Pime?!!?

The Prophecy
That's why I said he doesn't exist retard. Do you even take time to read what has been going on in this thread?

laughing I laugh at your childish ways and comments. Did I not correct myself.

tooa/presence
laughing I laugh at your childish ways and comments. Did I not correct myself.

you never corrected yourself. you said "your not from here are you? and then said its PRIME by the way I messed up the tite." The way that was written it made it sound like I didn't know Superman Prime existed

The Prophecy
you never corrected yourself. you said "your not from here are you? and then said its PRIME by the way I messed up the tite." The way that was written it made it sound like I didn't know Superman Prime existed
Exactly I said "I messed up the title" Therefore I recognized and corrected where I made a mistake. I actually didnt notice the title until you mention PIME. Look, I apologize for assuming your knowledge on Superman Prime without first recognizing my mistakes. But there was still no need for using a childish remark such as "retard". I said nothing to degrade you.

tooa/presence
Exactly I said "I messed up the title" Therefore I recognized and corrected where I made a mistake. I actually didnt notice the title until you mention PIME. Look, I apologize for assuming your knowledge on Superman Prime without first recognizing my mistakes. But there was still no need for using a childish remark such as "retard". I said nothing to degrade you.

oh. well then what did you mean by "your not from here are you?"

The Prophecy
oh. well then what did you mean by "your not from here are you?"

I just said I apologize for assuming your knowledge on Superman Prime without first recognizing my mistakes, did I not. Using a quote such as that fits in that category.

tooa/presence
I just said I apologize for assuming your knowledge on Superman Prime without first recognizing my mistakes, did I not. Using a quote such as that fits in that category.

Oh ok. sorry for calling you a retard then.

The Prophecy
Oh ok. sorry for calling you a retard then.
I accept, so what's done is done. Thank You for your understanding. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.