Blaxican For the %#$@'ing Win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
woo-hoo! Just bought my 360 Elite today, so I currently own both a regular 360 AND an Elite. Now I have one for the TV down here in the den and one for upstairs in my room big grin They both have yearly LIVE subscriptions too, I'm also in the process of pre-ordering two Halo 3 games, at least one of which will be limited edition.

Just wanted to gloat smile

ftw.

Superboy Prime
Damn dude...I thought I was a 360 lunatic but you have me beat by leaps and bounds.

Awesome.

Barker
Man, you are one pathetic loser.

No offense.

BlaxicanHydra
*cries in fetal position*

Superboy Prime
Says the guy currently in an internet forum. durfist

By the way Blaxican how many times do I have to tell you that you will not grow more pubic hair by crying in fetal position every 10 seconds, man.

Barker
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
petpet
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Says the guy currently in an internet forum. durfist
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109686/quotes

Educate yourself.

Grinning Goku
woo-hoo! Just bought my 360 Elite today, so I currently own both a regular 360 AND an Elite. Now I have one for the TV down here in the den and one for upstairs in my room big grin They both have yearly LIVE subscriptions too, I'm also in the process of pre-ordering two Halo 3 games, at least one of which will be limited edition.

ftw.

Loser... big grin

Superboy Prime
Nah fella. I like being an american idiot. durlaugh

Barker
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Nah fella. I like being an american idiot. durlaugh
Well..

Okay.

Secretus

*puts penis back in pants*

I still think the PS2 wins.

Superboy Prime
PS2 was hot...3 years ago.

BlaxicanHydra
I had a PS2. I sold it for crack.

Secretus
I had a PS2. I sold it for crack.

That's hot.

Real hot.

Gotta go.

Superboy Prime
I sold it after MGS3 and San Andreas came out. ****ing FF XII took forever to come out. weep

BlaxicanHydra
I also bought Shadowrun. It interested me.

Röland
I kept my PS2 because next gen Madden sucks balls.

Barker

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Madden's been rolling down the hill of Mt. Suck balls since 05, though I like my copy of 06 better than my copy of 2k5. haermm

I always thought the PS2 versions since 05 were good, then I made the mistake of thinking 07 for 360 would be awesome. Boy, was I wrong.

Secretus

Scythe
Okay...

Barker

Röland
Originally posted by Secretus
I just did a pre-order to Madden '08.

Same here.

Lana
I just did a pre-order to Madden '08.

Today when I was at work, there were at least a half-dozen people who ran in asking if it wasn't too late to pre-order Madden.

It was pretty damn funny stick out tongue

Röland
Borrowed a copy of 06 and found they cut out pregame stuff. Small stuff, but it made me go no expression. They also put in the truck stick, I liked telling the fullback where to go more.

Well for 360, John Madden doesn't even announce the games and the uniforms are all f*cked up.

Röland
Originally posted by Lana
Today when I was at work, there were at least a half-dozen people who ran in asking if it wasn't too late to pre-order Madden.

It was pretty damn funny stick out tongue

I pre-ordered mine no problem then some guy behind me was like "I hope they still have copies left!" laughing out loud

Barker

Lana

Röland
Well, no one likes Madden anyway.

Well, good thing I don't have a 360 or Madden 07. haermm

I didn't mind Madden, all I heard was "Well he has to get the turkey leg around the turkey leg and then put the turkey leg in the turkey leg."

But if the game is called "NFL Madden 07", Madden should at least be in it.

Secretus
Gamestop, NC, FTW. Lana?

Röland
We've been told to keep taking orders basically up until the day before it's released.

Which will suck for those who order at last minute because the game ships out ahead of the street date...

Uh oh, angry Madden fans. haermm

Secretus

Röland
Roland, Madden is one of the best all around sports/any games made. It's one of the most games requested, evar! I guess you never caught those losers on MTV that play it also in there sleep? laughing out loud

I meant Madden the person. haermm

I love Madden the game.

Lana

Secretus
We refuse to acknowledge the fact that our store is a Gamestop - as far as we're concerned we're still EB Games stick out tongue

Definitely a fun job, though. Especially days like today when no one comes in and I can just play Guitar Hero big grin
EB games is the shit. I will never forget enjoying the store as a kid in the local Mall .. Makes me feel like a real geek.

Thanks Lana.
laughing out loud

Röland
firefirefireph

Halo will be worse. I hope we stop taking orders for that soon.

I will laugh if Halo 3 is a horrible game and all the hype will be for nothing.

The local Gamestop around here is having a Madden tournament Monday night, I sort of wanted to go pick up Madden at the little event but decided it will be too crazy and packed.

Lana

Barker

Secretus
EB rocks happy we like to hang out and be all geeky while working.

But then again, I remember when I was a kid and it was Funcoland stick out tongue

Holy shit, Lana. That actually bugged me out.

laughing

Lana
Holy shit, Lana. That actually bugged me out.

laughing

I have an NES controller that has orange buttons.

It stopped working when I was like 5 years old, so we went to Funcoland to buy new buttons for it, and I remember helping my dad put it back together.

Ahhh such fun...big grin

Violent2Dope
EB Games is gay, we still have one in the Tyrone Mall in St. Pete, Gamestop is 100 times better.

Secretus
Good for you.

Lana
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
EB Games is gay, we still have one in the Tyrone Mall in St. Pete, Gamestop is 100 times better.

Hahahahahahaha no.

Gamestop sucks. And not just the stores, but as a company.

InnerRise

ftw. Ridiculous waste of money.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JacopeX
X-BOX > PLAYSTATION

Lana
Originally posted by JacopeX
X-BOX > PLAYSTATION

Well, now, that depends.

If it's the original Xbox or the PS2, the Xbox doesn't stand a chance - the PS2 has a much larger library of games and the Xbox has almost no decent exclusive games.

However, if we're talking Xbox 360 or PS3...take what I said and reverse it. 360 has more games and the PS3 very few decent exclusives. Though the 360 doesn't have a huge amount of variety yet, but that's changing with the lineup of games coming out this fall.

Strangelove
Dunt question Lana, dude ermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by Strangelove
Dunt question Lana, dude ermm Who?

Strangelove
Who? You. Not that you were questioning her, I was just saying that her knowledge is supreme ermm

TRH
X-BOX > PLAYSTATION

JacopeX
Originally posted by Strangelove
You. Not that you were questioning her, I was just saying that her knowledge is supreme ermm Stuck up...stick out tongue

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by InnerRise
Ridiculous waste of money.

Neg, we won't even miss the thousand dollars. He's getting reimbursed the thousand dollars by his job, all of it. And he gets to keep the system.

So technically we're getting ti for free erm

InnerRise
Neg, we won't even miss the thousand dollars. He's getting reimbursed the thousand dollars by his job, all of it. And he gets to keep the system.

So technically we're getting ti for free erm Well if that's true then that's a different story unless you could have gotten something else for free that was just as expensive.

BlaxicanHydra
Well, my Dad really wanted one. He's under this illusion that someday he'll learn hwo to play games and play against me online no expression

DarkC
Well, my Dad really wanted one. He's under this illusion that someday he'll learn hwo to play games and play against me online no expression
I'm saving up for a normal Xbox 360 right now, working for it, and now some guy comes along and starts gloating about not only does he have the standard one, but the upgraded version as well, for free?

There's times where it's not a good idea to brag, Blaxican. This is one of them. People are less fortunate than you are but it doesn't mean you can jump in and start lording it up over them for being lucky.

BlaxicanHydra
Sure I can smile

DarkC
Not literally. Figuratively.

Gloating about something like this isn't really the maturest thing to do, is it? Try and be a bit more considerate to others.

BlaxicanHydra
No thanks. It's funny how so far your the only one to take offense, as usual. Some people are just impossible to please, I guess.

DarkC
No thanks. It's funny how so far your the only one to take offense, as usual. Some people are just impossible to please, I guess.
Dear, dear, how predictable.

And it's amusing how you already seem to be under the impression that I will 'usually' take offense (and I explained it within reasonability) yet still attempt to push my buttons.

What, refusing to be considerate now because someone else advised you to?
Let's put aside your obvious dislike of me, if but for a few moments, and you'll see how rather snobbish that statement of yours was.

BlaxicanHydra

I still don't see it. All I see is that the same person who is always in my face with the same speech is, again, in my face. And with the same speech.

DarkC

I still don't see it. All I see is that the same person who is always in my face with the same speech is, again, in my face. And with the same speech.
No, what just happened is my getting annoyed here (and I earlier said that I have good reason to be annoyed) seems to particularly bother you to the point where you refuse my reasonably polite request to show a bit of respect towards the less fortunate.

It was like this last time too, when I was using short, two line explanations for seemingly nonimportant things and then out of the blue you accuse me of being 'Mr. BadassAzn' or something along those lines.

Lana
I suppose I should be offended now because I can't afford a 360 either.

Oh well, I don't see it as something worth being offended over.

BlaxicanHydra
smile stick out tongue

DarkC
I suppose I should be offended now because I can't afford a 360 either.

Oh well, I don't see it as something worth being offended over.
It just annoys me because I've been working for a normal one and he gets an upgraded one for free and gloats over it. I have to pay my tuition first, then get the 360.

Lana
Originally posted by DarkC
It just annoys me because I've been working for a normal one and he gets an upgraded one for free and gloats over it. I have to pay my tuition first, then get the 360.

So do I. Still doesn't bother me much, and I see people buying them every day (and sell them to those people). Yeah, I'd like one, but I have more important things to worry about right now and other people getting luxury things I want is pretty low on the list.

Guilty Gear
The 360 Elite is top on my priority list at the moment.

JacopeX
The 360 Elite is worth the cash! wink

Guilty Gear
I heard that there's a possiblity that Tekken 6 might come to the 360.

JacopeX
I am a Huge fighting game fan, just not into Tekken for some reason....ermm

BlaxicanHydra
My Dad won't open the box and install it, I think he's taunting me. He knows I know I can't open it myself because technically it's not mine, it's his. Eh well...

And Tekkens too slow for me.. Plus I d'unt liek the characters.

JacopeX
I don't like the characters, or anything due to the fatc that I grown up on MK and SF. smile

Tekken is just not much to me.

BlaxicanHydra
SF and MK ftw!

JacopeX
I would also like to add Capcom vs Marvel, SNK vs Capcom, King of fighters, and DOA.

I love many fighting games but those are my favorites including MK and SF as both #1. big grin

If only I had those games all in an X box, I would be the happiest gamer alive. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.