If you could have any movie(s) be re-made, how would you like the story to go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd want American Godzilla to be remade where we see bombs landing that are radioactive & the lizards are effected. So, this one egg hatches, giving birth to Godzilla who attacks ships & cities all over the world but the world is baffled as to what it is. So, then he comes to New York where scientists are trying to figure out what it is. They soon find out what it is which is a radioactive reptile. The movie revolves around Godzilla destroying the city & it's soon learned that he harbors a healing ability as well as atomic breath. So, this movie would just revolve around the original Godzilla claiming New York city of sorts & maybe a villain could be thrown into the mix. Also, I'd keep the same American Godzilla design & maybe tweak it a little to make it where it wouldn't look as if he's stiff when he's moving.

exanda kane
Star Wars, from Return of the Jedi onwards. How I would change it? Haven't a clue, but the mistakes are blatant.

Mairuzu
The Punisher, remove travolta

exanda kane
I thought he was one of the best parts of that movie.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I'd want American Godzilla to be remade where we see bombs landing that are radioactive & the lizards are effected. So, this one egg hatches, giving birth to Godzilla who attacks ships & cities all over the world but the world is baffled as to what it is. So, then he comes to New York where scientists are trying to figure out what it is. They soon find out what it is which is a radioactive reptile. The movie revolves around Godzilla destroying the city & it's soon learned that he harbors a healing ability as well as atomic breath. So, this movie would just revolve around the original Godzilla claiming New York city of sorts & maybe a villain could be thrown into the mix. Also, I'd keep the same American Godzilla design & maybe tweak it a little to make it where it wouldn't look as if he's stiff when he's moving.
Harry Potter 5, because that movie was just.....I don't know..they didn't make it right. I'd definately add a bit more of the left-out IMPORTANT stuff. Key things. I'd definately explain the plot a lot better as the movie progressed.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd erase all of the Harry Potter movies from existence if I could.

ragesRemorse

Id include John Mclane fighting terrorists so incredibly threatning he needs to enlist the help of harry potter. That would be a movie i wouldnt pirate online, id actually pay to see that

Ultimate Hulk43
I wouldn't pay to see any movie with the name Harry Potter in the headline.

Impediment
I'd remake Star Wars espisodes 1, 2, and 3. But this time they be worth a shit.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by exanda kane
Star Wars, from Return of the Jedi onwards. How I would change it? Haven't a clue, but the mistakes are blatant.

its amazing how we have a lot of the same agreements about films.yeah I hate Jedi even worse than the new trilogy.For one thing,Lucas never should have come up with that moronic idea of Luke and Leia being brothers and sisters,that made a joke out of the movie series.thats one thing for sure i would have fixed about jedi along with many other things as well.

ragesRemorse
I wouldn't pay to see any movie with the name Harry Potter in the headline.

why do you dislike harry potter so much? lol

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by exanda kane

Jedi...really. Other than the Ewoks, i dont see what else was wrong with it, even though the ewoks really hurt the movie

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr Parker
its amazing how we have a lot of the same agreements about films.yeah I hate Jedi even worse than the new trilogy.For one thing,Lucas never should have come up with that moronic idea of Luke and Leia being brothers and sisters,that made a joke out of the movie series.thats one thing for sure i would have fixed about jedi along with many other things as well. Yeah, I agree, that just spoilt everything. I couldn't watch the movies after that anymore, it's a shame, why did he have to ruin everything with that. EVERYTHING!!!!

Sadako of Girth
I'd have remade transformers but re-writing the allspark plot, bringing in the creation matrix from the comics and altering the human/TF balance so that the title of the movie would no longer leave the fans feeling cheated/mis-sold too.

Robtard
Dune... possibly the best Sci-Fi in the last 20+ years. I'd like to see it remade into a trilogy so the entire story could be captured and it'd need a budget to rival or beat the LoTR trilogy. I'd also like to see Patrick Stewart reprise his role as Gurney Halleck, "The Slow blade penetrates the shield."

Wolfie
My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

Instead, I'll make it funny.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Id include John Mclane fighting terrorists so incredibly threatning he needs to enlist the help of harry potter. That would be a movie i wouldnt pirate online, id actually pay to see that

Winner.

Also, I'd remake Transformers and take out every single failed attempt at humor in the whole movie. And there was plenty of it.

Solo
Wow, you're a ****ing idiot. Have you even seen Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? It's one of the best movies of the past ten years. If you'd remake any of the Harry Potter films, the first two are the worst adaptations.

Remaking Dune would make sense, as much as I love Lynch.

Robtard
The words "Harry Potter" and "best movies" should never be used in the same sentence... sacrilege.

I feel ya with Lynch.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Solo
If you'd remake any of the Harry Potter films, the first two are the worst adaptations.

How are the first two the worst adaptations. The first two movies were taken almost verbatim from the books. The only problem i can find with them is the child acting, but for child actors, the main cast did a fine job.

Solo

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Solo
Wow, you're a ****ing idiot. Have you even seen Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? It's one of the best movies of the past ten years. If you'd remake any of the Harry Potter films, the first two are the worst adaptations.

Remaking Dune would make sense, as much as I love Lynch.

Wow, not only do you flame me, but you also say Harry Potter are some of the best movies ever. Yeah, I'm the idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dusty
Wow, not only do you flame me, but you also say Harry Potter are some of the best movies ever. Yeah, I'm the idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He never said that. He said that "The Prisoner of Azkaban" is one of the best movies of the last 10 years. Clean out your ears, child. You're 13. Your favorite movies include Spider-man 3, Superman Returns, Get Rich or Die Tryin', and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I believe solo has every right to correct you on this subject. You may very well be an idiot.

apoc001
I think a lot of the comic book movies should be remade. They should have done better with Catwoman, Elektra, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, etc. They actually could have been decent movies.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Jedi...really. Other than the Ewoks, i dont see what else was wrong with it, even though the ewoks really hurt the movie

look at my above post,THATS what was wrong with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)that movie went against eveything the previous two films accomplished.It didnt feel like a movie at all,more like a comicbook.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by apoc001
I think a lot of the comic book movies should be remade. They should have done better with Catwoman, Elektra, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, etc. They actually could have been decent movies.

Rise of silver surfer was good.dont forget to mention the spiderman movies,they are DEFINETELY in that mix.

yvonnekarate
Well, I truly like the film 'Miss Potter', but I would like it to be a bit longer. And if I could choose (even though I like the ending), I would not let Ewan McGregor's character die.

Regards, Yvonne

Oomny
Spider Man 3. mine would be loads better. or at least that is what I'd aim for. it's actually have an idea of where it's bloody plot is

Claude_Rains
I think the Spiderman movies should be remade with a better scriptwriter.

Kelly_Bean
Oooh I liked the first two Spiderman movies..they were good!

Man I'd remake The People Under the Stairs; one of my all-time favorite movies and I've even heard they're going to re-make it between now and 2009 or something. I love the original so much and I'd just give anything to see what they could do with it these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.