American Godzilla vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Honestly, I'd be interested in seeing how Spider-Man would handle a situation such as this. He'd probably end up using science to come up with a solution on how to defeat such a foe.

SevenShackles
peter cant do much with science without calling in help from someone else which id believe is some form of cheating in a fight thats one-on-one. Zilla would stomp spiderman if he even cared he was there.

this isnt a fight.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, that's true. And even if Spider-Man manages to get a few hits in, I doubt it'd do much damage unless he has the symbiote which might help him a little.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, that's true. And even if Spider-Man manages to get a few hits in, I doubt it'd do much damage unless he has the symbiote which might help him a little.

if he hit zilla he would only be killing himself, zilla has longer reach and alot of power behind him, he can shatter his body. not to mention his nasty ol breath which if it hits any sort of spark from anything, be it a damaged car like in the movies or busted light spidermans going up in flames.

symbiote improves his chances but not by much. not to me anyway.

The Prophecy
Dont forget in the Animated series Zilla had GODZILLA"s atomic breath and much more durablity.

grey fox
Tristar Zilla was a pussy , he got taken out by MISSLES , Toho Godzilla regularly took Missles and LAUGHED.

Parker webs up it's legs and punches a hole through it's skull , if that doesn't kill it, he can then crawl in and tear apart the things Brain.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by SevenShackles
if he hit zilla he would only be killing himself, zilla has longer reach and alot of power behind him, he can shatter his body. not to mention his nasty ol breath which if it hits any sort of spark from anything, be it a damaged car like in the movies or busted light spidermans going up in flames.

symbiote improves his chances but not by much. not to me anyway.

That's all very true & judging from those facts, Spider-Man would pretty much be done quickly. What about Venom? Would he have better chances?

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by grey fox
Tristar Zilla was a pussy , he got taken out by MISSLES , Toho Godzilla regularly took Missles and LAUGHED.

Parker webs up it's legs and punches a hole through it's skull , if that doesn't kill it, he can then crawl in and tear apart the things Brain.

I highly doubt that Spier-Man would be strong enough to do any of that & Spider-Man's webs wouldn't work as Zilla is too big & the webs would crumble.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by grey fox

Not in the Animated series.

Ultimate Hulk43
Both Movie Zilla & Animated Zilla would own Spider-Man.

ragesRemorse
Spiderman would be strong enough to stand atop of godzilla and use his webbing, strength and some type of weapon to slowly take him apart. It isnt like godzilla could reach around and throw spidey off of him. I'm Sure godzilla would be strong enough to break through spidey's webbing, but im betting it could atleast be used to slow him down or blind him. I say Spidey's ingenuity would win.

If this were japZILLA though I dont think spidey has a chance. yankZILLA is just a big T-rex.

grey fox
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Spiderman would be strong enough to stand atop of godzilla and use his webbing, strength and some type of weapon to slowly take him apart. It isnt like godzilla could reach around and throw spidey off of him. I'm Sure godzilla would be strong enough to break through spidey's webbing, but im betting it could atleast be used to slow him down or blind him. I say Spidey's ingenuity would win.

If this were japZILLA though I dont think spidey has a chance. yankZILLA is just a big T-rex.

Cha-ching...

Sam Z
Wow. It's an interesting fight.
I believe Spider-man can win. He could climb on Zilla and pock his eyes, or feed him with weebing or something...

SevenShackles
spidermans strength isnt upto the task! yes he might be able to web his eyes but whats stoping him from getting hit once he is close enough to web him? also zilla isnt godzilla but he is not a pushover. not given the scale of his opponent. he would pretty much go berserk if lost vision, swinging away, climbing and rushing threw buildings, jumping on its back or w/e. given how close spiderman would have to be and zillas given reach be it with arms, legs, or tail. spiderman gonna have problems. even with spidersense its gonna be hard to dodge limbs of such size.
not to mention his breath. animated zilla had atomic breath but even if its movie zilla its breath is still lethal. not to mention his yell which in a situation should leave spiderman deaf and left at even more of a disadvantage.

also zillas arms are longer, could probly get the webs off him one way or another. hell zilla can just pour down the building around him and level spiderman that way. he cant swing if theres nothing there either if he can manage to dodge a falling landscape.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Sam Z
I believe Spider-man can win. He could climb on Zilla and pock his eyes, or feed him with weebing or something...

I don't think anything Spider-Man tries will work as Zilla is too strong for him & I don't think Spider-Man has enough webbing in the world to web up Zilla's eyes or head or his legs for that matter.

Ultimate Hulk43

I seriously doubt the webbing would slow Zilla down & even if it does, it still wouldn't help Spider-Man that much if it helps at all.

lando005
peter cant do much with science without calling in help from someone else which id believe is some form of cheating in a fight thats one-on-one. Zilla would stomp spiderman if he even cared he was there.

this isnt a fight. there's a whole lot pete can do science wise he's actually quite the accomplished scientest. He could probably come up with something on his own the only problem is a matter of resources which he doesn't have so he would have to raid reed's tech lab

PITT_HAPPENS

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but eventually Zilla will connect with one of his hits & that one hit would be enough to either seriously injure Spider-Man or kill him.

PITT_HAPPENS
Yeah, but eventually Zilla will connect with one of his hits & that one hit would be enough to either seriously injure Spider-Man or kill him. Only if Spidey is a complete idiot and tripped over his big toe, if Spidey wanted to be creative he could get a 5,000 gallon container of fire retardant expanding foam and chuck it down his throat.

rougeredmage
welll i seemm to think the the moive zillla wAS nothing more then a giant pet not a monster. i mean in the moive it let the pitterfulll humans feed it fish and it would do it again givern half a chace....so here is the way parker wins

* poisoned fish to weaken him

and the

* high exposlive fish if godzilla got taken out by a missle then internal explsioves would do the trick if the poison doesnt get him first....

and to think that you people think spiderman is goiung to rush off into a fight.... against godzillla i mean dont u people credit parker with some sence.

Ultimate Hulk43
He has done a lot of dumb things in the past so he could very well rush into a fight if he doesn't know what he's up against at the beginning.

SevenShackles
He has done a lot of dumb things in the past so he could very well rush into a fight if he doesn't know what he's up against at the beginning.

i agree. for a smart guy he isnt all to bright at time.
and someone mentioned how zilla is bulky and slow. one zilla was much more agile than most monster of his size and on his size his bulk doesnt hold him back like it would someone carrying the body of the hulk, in fact it is his size that is an advantage as there is so much more of him to avoid, those normal near misses spiderman pulls in fights will be hits from zilla. a good hit can cripple him if not kill. not only the force of the blow but the fall+impact after. i doubt he will be able to know where he is at after being hit so any 'he will use his webs to swing/break his fall/avoid hitting the ground' isnt happening.

okay he is smart, but he doesnt have much to call on himself to do anything to zilla, he would need a lab like reeds.

it went from a fight, to spiderman slipping a Roofy into his fish. rolling on floor laughing

lando005
you guys are seriously misjudging spider man if you think he's just going to rush in head first, that's not like him at all. I'm pretty sure he would have heard about a giant lizard rampaging down town and would know not to take a direct approach.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Sam Z

yup, thats the way to go for spiderman to win. he's strong enough to thrust and iron bar into zillas eyes and from there, he could start digging into godzillas brain.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by lando005
you guys are seriously misjudging spider man if you think he's just going to rush in head first, that's not like him at all. I'm pretty sure he would have heard about a giant lizard rampaging down town and would know not to take a direct approach.

im just adressing the question of a fight itself.
im curious other than the poison fish thing. what could he do all on his own off his own resources?

Ultimate Hulk43
i agree. for a smart guy he isnt all to bright at time.
and someone mentioned how zilla is bulky and slow. one zilla was much more agile than most monster of his size and on his size his bulk doesnt hold him back like it would someone carrying the body of the hulk, in fact it is his size that is an advantage as there is so much more of him to avoid, those normal near misses spiderman pulls in fights will be hits from zilla. a good hit can cripple him if not kill. not only the force of the blow but the fall+impact after. i doubt he will be able to know where he is at after being hit so any 'he will use his webs to swing/break his fall/avoid hitting the ground' isnt happening.

okay he is smart, but he doesnt have much to call on himself to do anything to zilla, he would need a lab like reeds.

it went from a fight, to spiderman slipping a Roofy into his fish. rolling on floor laughing

That's pretty much right. Zilla would completely destroy Spider-Man. All Spider-Man would be able to do is dodge & evade & when he gets tired all Zilla will have to do is either knock him down or smash him by stepping on him. Either way, Spider-Man probably isn't going to be able to defeat Zilla all on his own (which is how it'd be for this fantasty fight) & he'd need a miracle & a lot of science to be able to defeat Zilla.

SevenShackles
That's pretty much right. Zilla would completely destroy Spider-Man. All Spider-Man would be able to do is dodge & evade & when he gets tired all Zilla will have to do is either knock him down or smash him by stepping on him. Either way, Spider-Man probably isn't going to be able to defeat Zilla all on his own (which is how it'd be for this fantasty fight) & he'd need a miracle & a lot of science to be able to defeat Zilla.

he would have to pretty much construct mecha spiderman or mech zilla II to beat him lol

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, unless Spider-Man can come up with some kind of serum to increase his size to 300 ft tall, he has virtually no chance of winning this fight.

rougeredmage
if only there was a substance in the marvel universe that could allow its user to increase or decrease there size by shifting mass in and from an extradimentional source?.......well there are allways pym particles smile

however spiderman doesnt need to use them if he needed to win a fight all he had to do is use his size as an advtage..

if spiderman gets on godzillas back and binds himself there with webfluid i doubt there would be mutch zilla could do against it.

from there spider can go after godzillas weak points first he places layers and layers of webfluid over his eyes. perhaps a Few punches to the ears would caue it to go off balance. then all spiderman would have to do is slide down to zillas feet and bind zillas feet. causeing zillla to fall over... at that point zilla would be deffencelsss with the exception of the fire breath thing.. so thats how spiderman takes down the american godzilla. of cource its worth noteing that the japanese godzilla would never fall for such a cheap but logical trick

Kazenji

What about the marvel one ??

Thats the one that i was thinking of when i saw this thread.

Sam Z
I don't think anything Spider-Man tries will work as Zilla is too strong for him & I don't think Spider-Man has enough webbing in the world to web up Zilla's eyes or head or his legs for that matter.
Spider-man might not be strong enough to KO Zilla but he surely IS strong enough to hurt his eyes, and with his speed and reflexes getting to them won't be all that hard.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but it'd be risky as well & could very well lead to Spider-Man's downfall.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Kazenji
What about the marvel one ??

Thats the one that i was thinking of when i saw this thread.

I said AMERICAN GODZILLA so why would you think of Marvel Godzilla?

tkitna
I thought i'd see a bunch of laughing in this thread, but there's people that actually think Spiderman could win this.

Sorry, but theres no way Spiderman is beating even the American Godzilla unless theres science involved.

I mean come on,,,Spiderman jumps on his head and Godzilla headbutts a building. I doubt Spiderman could even hurt his eyes and this is the sissy Godzilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.