Leonidas (300) in his Prime VS Achilles from Troy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Leonidas was 50 in the 300, but when he was 26 I imagine he was faster than Achilles was.

The Pict
I'm pretty sure Leonidas was 40, not 50.

braz
Leonidas in real life was actually said to be in his 60's(although I dont believe it, theres no way- I'd say mid 50's at the most) and I think he would be in his prime at 50 or w/e in 300 the movie. He had lots more experience, and was still physically uber, Im not sure u could get more uber than he was in the film and still be peak human.

quanchi112
when did it say in themovie that he was this old?

The Pict
I'm sure it said he was 40, not in his 50s.

Anyway I think Achilles would win a fight between the two.

King_Cold
Originally posted by The Pict
I'm sure it said he was 40, not in his 50s.

Anyway I think Achilles would win a fight between the two.

Achilles couldn't kill a giant wolf at the age of 14 with a sharpened stick.

Until you prove that he could, Leonidas wins.

quanchi112
its obvious that achilles was against much weaker competition and he spent half the movie in his tent becuz the king hurt his feelings. he was later killed by paris.

he shouldnt have left the tent.

braz
Originally posted by quanchi112
when did it say in themovie that he was this old?

It said in the movie, that it had been over 30 years since the wolf thing, and he looked like he was about 16 or 17 there, I wouldnt say 14.

quanchi112
Originally posted by braz
It said in the movie, that it had been over 30 years since the wolf thing, and he looked like he was about 16 or 17 there, I wouldnt say 14. oh thanks.

braz
wink

celestialdemon
Achilles wins. Not only was he superior to everyone he fought, he was also never in trouble in any of his battles.

King_Cold
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Achilles wins. Not only was he superior to everyone he fought, he was also never in trouble in any of his battles.

If Achilles had been in Leonidas' situation, he would have been crushed against rhinos, giant elephants, exploding dynamite, and the mighty Hubris.

Ive proven my point that even the older graphically enhanced 300 Leonidas beats the not so graphically enhanced Troy Achilles here,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=459856&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.