Faster Superman Prime VS Upgraded Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Superman Prime with Zoom's ability to alter time relative to himself.

VS

Broly after learning Goku's instant transmission and having his hidden potential unlocked by the Elder Dai-Kaioshin, (His power level would be way over quadrillion.)

Kutulu
You should know this forum by now, and that Superman Prime even without upgrades would win based upon the debating style of this forum.

superkronick92
Superman at that point(after being in the sun fo thousands of years) wouldn't even need Zoom's power, he's WAY above that level.

Galan007
Any being with Zoom's power >> light speed.. erm

superkronick92
Originally posted by Galan007

But Superman was already close too or reaching light speed, multiply that by being in the sun Thousands of years he is definetly faster than Zoom.

Galan007
Originally posted by superkronick92
But Superman was already close too or reaching light speed, multiply that by being in the sun Thousands of years he is definetly faster than Zoom. Is this a trick question?

In this battle, Prime is supposed to have Zoom's power... They aren't fighting each other. confused

carver9
Originally posted by superkronick92
But Superman was already close too or reaching light speed, multiply that by being in the sun Thousands of years he is definetly faster than Zoom.

No he isnt faster than zoom. embarrasment

carver9
By the way brolly wins this. Dont need the IT to win this either.

King_Cold
Broly would be inside of a Ki shield at LSSJ with his energy constantly growing while using millions of solar system destroying condensed Ki blasts while using instant transmission every tenth of a milli-second to move faster than Superman Prime, and in about 24 hours, Superman is badly injured from multiple hits.

Galan007
Originally posted by King_Cold
Broly would be inside of a Ki shield at LSSJ with his energy constantly growing while using millions of solar system destroying condensed Ki blasts while using instant transmission every tenth of a milli-second to move faster than Superman Prime, and in about 24 hours, Superman is badly injured from multiple hits. You realize something traveling at light speed is borderline slow compared to Zoom's speed, right?

King_Cold
You realize something traveling at light speed is borderline slow compared to Zoom's speed, right?

Broly would be traveling a lot faster than light, instant transmission is instant.

Galan007
Broly would be traveling a lot faster than light, instant transmission is instant. I thought instant transmission = 186,000 mps/ps = light speed.

If I'm wrong, , please show me evidence to the contrary. smile

King_Cold
I thought instant transmission = 186,000 mps/ps = light speed.

If I'm wrong, , please show me evidence to the contrary. smile

Where did you get light speed? From the dubbed version of DBZ?

Galan007
Where did you get light speed? From the dubbed version of DBZ? Never watched the show, just remember hearing it from somewhere.

Kento
There is a reason it's called Instant Transmission. He went to King Kai's planet instantly when he brought Cell there, then from Kaioshin's planet Kaioshin instantly went to New Namek. Sure Kibito's teleporting was superior but not faster. But all the teleporting speed in the world isn't going to help Broli because he still couldn't move fast enough to catch Superman w/ Zoom's abilities plus a GL ring. Superman will always have him out paced in speed, and out done in power without even using his own abilities.

Sandai Kitetsu

Tell that to the flash erm

Galan007
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Tell that to the flash erm hum

Flash >> light speed.

Sandai Kitetsu
hum

Flash >> light speed.

Flash >>>>>>>Any speed. . .can't stand the guy.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Flash >>>>>>>Any speed. . .can't stand the guy. Ahhh,

But Zoom in his 'prime' was much faster than Flash. smile

Sandai Kitetsu
Ahhh,

But Zoom in his 'prime' was much faster than Flash. smile

Zoom uses time manipulation, and not just raw speed, right? I always hated FTL speed, becuase it's just plain dumb. I understand sub light speed or lightspeed, but FTL? Why no just use teleportation which is faster than light in the first place since it's instantly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.