My Team vs The Celestial Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
My Team vs Celestial host. My Team:

1. JLA 1 milion
2 Zoom with space and time gem
3. WWH with power gem
4. Onslaught (with franklin and Nate) with reality gem
5. Dr Doom with mind gem
6. Dr Strange with soul gem
7. All-Star Superman

Team gets a weeks prep, who wins?

Note: We are assuming that Onlsaught is not Celestial level because he has no feats to back it up, we are only going by on-panel feats.

llagrok
1, 2, 4 and 7 are tough.

Celestial host, a single Celestial or all?

quanchi112
celestials still win

Alfheim
I dunno about that JLA 1 million are so powerful they do my head in for example a weakened Superman 1 million punched thorugh a time barrier

Originally posted by llagrok
1, 2, 4 and 7 are tough.

Celestial host, a single Celestial or all?

This lot

edit Im going to change this bare with me....well absiaclly the 7 that destroyed the destroyer and uni mind im looking for the scans but I cant find them.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
My Team vs Celestial host. My Team:

1. JLA 1 milion
2 Zoom with space and time gem
3. WWH with power gem
4. Onslaught (with franklin and Nate) with reality gem
5. Dr Doom with mind gem
6. Dr Strange with soul gem
7. All-Star Superman

Team gets a weeks prep, who wins?

Note: We are assuming that Onlsaught is not Celestial level because he has no feats to back it up, we are only going by on-panel feats.

Please specify which Celestial host, e.g. the third (the one where three Skyfathers combined their blasts against Arishem and he ignored a triple skyfather godblast, then sent them scurrying with a threat to seal off their pocket dimensions), the fourth (that included the One Above All, who was capable of creating a warp in time / space against Thor's godblast so that the godblast didn't even hit him), the entire Celestial race in 616, the one on an alien planet where Exitar showed up, etc..

Scathan > Exitar > Tiamut > One Above All

------------- edit ---------
My bad you responded before this posted to thread.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
Please specify which Celestial host, e.g. the third (the one where three Skyfathers combined their blasts against Arishem and he ignored a triple skyfather godblast, then sent them scurrying with a threat to seal off their pocket dimensions), the fourth (that included the One Above All, who was capable of creating a warp in time / space against Thor's godblast so that the godblast didn't even hit him), the entire Celestial race in 616, the one on an alien planet where Exitar showed up, etc..

Scathan > Exitar > Tiamut > One Above All

------------- edit ---------
My bad you responded before this posted to thread.

Actually my bad. You know the celestials that destroyed the Destroyer and the Uni mind basically that lot I think there were 7.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno about that JLA 1 million are so powerful they do my head in for example a weakened Superman 1 million punched thorugh a time barrier

This lot
# Arishem the Judge - Field leader for ground teams.
# Tefral the Surveyor
# Eson the Searcher
# Jemiah the Analyzer
# Gammenon the Gatherer
# Hargen the Measurer
# Oneg the Prober
# Nezarr the Calculator
# Ziran the Tester
# Ashema the Listener
# Exitar the Exterminator

I think One Above All would be too much.

The Celestials are also multi-dimensional as well. No 3 dimensional attack can effectively defeat a Celestial no matter what force.

The fight would ultimately be one of who can control time and space the best. Anybody who cannot step outside of the timestream and outside of 3 dimensional space would automatically lose. Celestials as we know operate above 3 dimensions, as the same Celestial can exist in multiple points physically at the same time, or none at all. We have also seen them warp 3 dimensional space like child's play, and create machines such as the Godstalker.

That eliminates:
* most of the JLA one million, leaving behind Hourman 1m, Superman 1m, and possibly Flash 1m (as he was said to be an avatar of the speed force).
* WWH with the power gem.
* Dr. Doom with the Mind Gem
* All star Superman.

So we have left: Hourman 1m, Superman 1m, Flash 1m, Zoom, Onslaught, Dr. Strange.

Of those, the biggest threat(s) would be Hourman 1m, Superman 1m, and Onslaught. Dr. Strange would prove formidable but would be defeated, as Celestials have fought mystic entities far more powerful, but Dr. Strange would be one of the few people who could possibly tap into the soul gem better than almost anybody. Without the power gem to fuel him though, he would lose.

That leaves Hourman 1m, Superman 1m, Flash, Zoom, and Onslaught. Of these, Onslaught with the reality gem, Hourman 1m, and Superman 1m would be the biggest threats. Flash and Zoom could potentially penetrate the Celestials' armor (like Flash did to anti-monitor during IC). Onslaught with the reality gem would have Celestial level power, but wouldn't have the massive stores of energy built up over time that the host would have, so it would be the equivilant of one Celestial. Superman 1m has 5d blood, multiple senses, can break through time using his hands, so would present a good challenge. Hourman 1m, if he has all his gadgets, is capable of re-writing time and space, so ultimately might tip this fight in the team's favor.

I'm going to go with a split 50/50 chance for the team versus the Celestials, the battle could go either way.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
The Celestials are also multi-dimensional as well. No 3 dimensional attack can effectively defeat a Celestial no matter what force.

The fight would ultimately be one of who can control time and space the best. Anybody who cannot step outside of the timestream and outside of 3 dimensional space would automatically lose. Celestials as we know operate above 3 dimensions, as the same Celestial can exist in multiple points physically at the same time, or none at all. We have also seen them warp 3 dimensional space like child's play, and create machines such as the Godstalker.

That eliminates:
* most of the JLA one million, leaving behind Hourman 1m, Superman 1m, and possibly Flash 1m (as he was said to be an avatar of the speed force).
* WWH with the power gem.
* Dr. Doom with the Mind Gem
* All star Superman.

So we have left: Hourman 1m, Superman 1m, Flash 1m, Zoom, Onslaught, Dr. Strange.

Of those, the biggest threat(s) would be Hourman 1m, Superman 1m, and Onslaught. Dr. Strange would prove formidable but would be defeated, as Celestials have fought mystic entities far more powerful, but Dr. Strange would be one of the few people who could possibly tap into the soul gem better than almost anybody. Without the power gem to fuel him though, he would lose.

That leaves Hourman 1m, Superman 1m, Flash, Zoom, and Onslaught. Of these, Onslaught with the reality gem, Hourman 1m, and Superman 1m would be the biggest threats. Flash and Zoom could potentially penetrate the Celestials' armor (like Flash did to anti-monitor during IC). Onslaught with the reality gem would have Celestial level power, but wouldn't have the massive stores of energy built up over time that the host would have, so it would be the equivilant of one Celestial. Superman 1m has 5d blood, multiple senses, can break through time using his hands, so would present a good challenge. Hourman 1m, if he has all his gadgets, is capable of re-writing time and space, so ultimately might tip this fight in the team's favor.

I'm going to go with a split 50/50 chance for the team versus the Celestials, the battle could go either way.

Good post. By the way I edited it to the 7 Celestials that defeated the destroyer and the uni mind. Also my team gets a weeks prep. Just that one week could give them a slight advanatage.

I think Dr Doom with the mind gem will be formidable. The mind gem boosts intelligence and without it he was able to beat the beyonder temporarily. Dr Doom could also use tech to boost other members abilities he could make WWH 5d.

Stupid Rookie
Assuming the team works together, they give all the gems to Strange and he takes the battle. IG and one week to prep means the Celestials won't even exist.

Not sure if that is a legal method, but if I were on the team and we had one week to prep that is what I would do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.