Sesshomaru vs. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki

llagrok
Sesshomaru could probably win, if his weapons are capable of cutting through Hulk :/

Never really been that interested in Inuyasha, kinda hard to say.

lando005

Akuki
What comic book character do you guys think would be a good match for Sesshomaru?

Takion
Originally posted by Akuki
What comic book character do you guys think would be a good match for Sesshomaru?
Why, uhhh, Jubilee.

lando005
What comic book character do you guys think would be a good match for Sesshomaru? honestly he may get as far as thor before he even has a challange, classic juggs would be a pest for him

Takion
Originally posted by lando005
honestly he may get as far as thor before he even has a challange, classic juggs would be a pest for him
wacko wacko wacko wacko eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing

Akuki
honestly he may get as far as thor before he even has a challange, classic juggs would be a pest for him
I think you're overestimating him a bit, Thor definitely takes him, but meidou zangetsuha is a really annoying technique to defeat, as in order to survive it you need dimensional traveling capabilities or very, very powerful magic. Both of which thor has.

lando005
Originally posted by Takion
wacko wacko wacko wacko eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing dots

Takion
dots
Classic Juggs IMO walks through him.

lando005
I think you're overestimating him a bit, Thor definitely takes him, but meidou zangetsuha is a really annoying technique to defeat, as in order to survive it you need dimensional traveling capabilities or very, very powerful magic. Both of which thor has. hence why i said thor you could be right i may be overestimating him but at the moment i cant think of anyone below him who could take him down i'll have to put more thought into it

lando005
Classic Juggs IMO walks through him. meidou bfrs classic juggs

Takion
meidou bfrs classic juggs
Doesn't matter, Any Jugg takes him down.

llagrok
Superboy?

Akuki
Classic Juggs IMO walks through him.
Classic juggs gets taken out by the meidou, plus even if you say that juggs has the mystical protection to avoid that, Sesshomaru is fast enough to get on his back and get the helmet off.

Takion
Originally posted by llagrok
Superboy?
That would be alright, but Speed blitz for the win.

Takion
Classic juggs gets taken out by the meidou, plus even if you say that juggs has the mystical protection to avoid that, Sesshomaru is fast enough to get on his back and get the helmet off.
Right...I don't know this, but how easy is it to take his helmet down.

lando005
Doesn't matter, Any Jugg takes him down. how does it not matter juggs gets bfred fight over

llagrok

Juggernaut normally carries two helmets. Getting the second off is almost impossible. He can also raise the forcefield around himself without moving.

lando005
Superboy? yup fogot about him, any of the superfamily should be able to take him out if they dont get hit by meidou

King Kandy
Which would be an excellent strategy if Sesshomaru had any TP to take advantage of his loss of helmet.

lando005
Juggernaut normally carries two helmets. Getting the second off is almost impossible. He can also raise the forcefield around himself without moving. as far as force fields are concern does meidou still work if it just encompasses the field too according to what i've read meidou has only been countered or avoided twice once with another meidou and once with tessiga

Akuki
yup fogot about him, any of the superfamily should be able to take him out if they dont get hit by meidou
Non Speedblitz ti's hard to call, but Superboy is definitely fast enough to speedblitz and take the sword before Sesshy can get him with meidou. Again with the Juggs battle, remember that the really powerful part of meidou si the fact that it doesn't have to penetrate an opponents armor or force fields, so most defenses don't work against it.

Takion
Non Speedblitz ti's hard to call, but Superboy is definitely fast enough to speedblitz and take the sword before Sesshy can get him with meidou. Again with the Juggs battle, remember that the really powerful part of meidou si the fact that it doesn't have to penetrate an opponents armor or force fields, so most defenses don't work against it.
I think you should make separate thread about this. Remember this is WWH.

llagrok
as far as force fields are concern does meidou still work if it just encompasses the field too according to what i've read meidou has only been countered or avoided twice once with another meidou and once with tessiga

If it can protect him from the godblast it can protect him from Meidou.

lando005
If it can protect him from the godblast it can protect him from Meidou. theres a difference godblast is an attack ment to cause damage meidou is more of a bfr technique so it doesnt have to penetrate his shields. so by that understanding it should work on him just as well

Akuki
If it can protect him from the godblast it can protect him from Meidou.
If we assume that meidou won't work then Sessh still has some very good options. Sessh has very good flying abilities so he can simply adopt a hit and run strategy while continually working to get off the helmet. He has tokijin, whose lightning dragon has been shown destroying a mountain, and he has poison claws as well, which he can use to blind Juggs if he gets the helmet off.

SevenShackles
i think its fair to say WWH loses.

llagrok
If we assume that meidou won't work then Sessh still has some very good options. Sessh has very good flying abilities so he can simply adopt a hit and run strategy while continually working to get off the helmet. He has tokijin, whose lightning dragon has been shown destroying a mountain, and he has poison claws as well, which he can use to blind Juggs if he gets the helmet off.

and what good will getting the helmet off do?

Akuki
and what good will getting the helmet off do?
I think it's been shown that Juggernaut is at least slightly more physically vulnerable in the face then the rest of his body is with more soft targets like eyes and mouth for sesshy to target.

llagrok
I think it's been shown that Juggernaut is at least slightly more physically vulnerable in the face then the rest of his body is with more soft targets like eyes and mouth for sesshy to target.

Yup. Juggernaut's eyes are vulnerable to magical weapons. It takes him approx half a second to regrow new eyes.

Hannibal-Lector
How did Juggy and Superboy get into this topic?

lando005
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
How did Juggy and Superboy get into this topic? cause wwh would loose they are looking for a good match

SevenShackles

within the first few post it seems it was painfully obvious WWH would eat dust. so it just drifted to 'if not hulk who can take sess?'

=/

Akuki
I asked for people who would be good matchs for Sesshomaru since everyone seemed to think WWH would get taken out easily.

Kento
What could Sesshy do to Hulk besides BFR?

SevenShackles
could Sess take spawn? O_o

lando005
Originally posted by Kento
What could Sesshy do to Hulk besides BFR? he could ko him

Akuki
Originally posted by SevenShackles
could Sess take spawn? O_o
Definiely not god spawn, but normal span would be an intersting fight, but I think healing tensiega would work well against spawn since it is designed to kill the agents of the underworld and could therefore pretty much negate Spawn's healing factor.

SevenShackles
Definiely not god spawn, but normal span would be an intersting fight, but I think healing tensiega would work well against spawn since it is designed to kill the agents of the underworld and could therefore pretty much negate Spawn's healing factor.

interesting, truly. Happy Dance

Kento
he could ko him

confused How? I've not seen anything to impressive from Sesshy to put him strong enough to actually KO Hulk. Or move at a speed Hulk couldn't hit.

Akuki
confused How? I've not seen anything to impressive from Sesshy to put him strong enough to actually KO Hulk. Or move at a speed Hulk couldn't hit.
Sesshy has couple of things that could work very well on Hulk. First of all venom to the eyes to blind him, His speed and reaction times easily surpass just about any noncosmic marvel speedster, and Tokijin's lightning attacks can blow up mountains. As long as Sesshy keeps up a good hit and run strategy with hulk he can win this, and as he is a tactical genius he definitely wont go in too close.

lando005
confused How? I've not seen anything to impressive from Sesshy to put him strong enough to actually KO Hulk. Or move at a speed Hulk couldn't hit. bare with me on this one. We have seen plenty of strength feats from inuyasha and sesshy even with one are is far stronger than him i dont know about hulk strength but i would say he's at least class 100, and as for speed i think he's fast enough to avoid hulk. I have to check where i read the statement but hulk's speed is about on par with spidy's which is very slow compared to sesshy. Not to mention that he doesnt have to beat him into submission he could use tokijin to blast hulk into unconsciousness after a few blasts

Kento
Question..What would venom do to him since his healing factor would probably null the effects? Also so Sesshy can move faster than sound? When was this shown? Also I don't know how good Tokijin would work but he's taken hits that would level mountain but physical punches aren't magical attacks so I don't know how well or bad it would work.

lando005
Question..What would venom do to him since his healing factor would probably null the effects? Also so Sesshy can move faster than sound? When was this shown? Also I don't know how good Tokijin would work but he's taken hits that would level mountain but physical punches aren't magical attacks so I don't know how well or bad it would work. answers:
no his HF would take care of any toxins

conceivably yes

it works pretty well it's base attack is stronger then tessiga's wind scar which is able to level moutains and enough rapid hits from it should be enough to ko even hulk

Kento
But if it doesn't KO Hulk in one shot Hulk would easily get stronger from getting madder which would make it have less chance working because his durability also gets stronger right? Not saying Hulk will win just wondering what make people think Sesshy could do it easily. Also since one fight is WWH would Tokijin have more of an output than BlackBolt's whisper? And assuming Sesshy is even close to class 100 that's not going to stop Hulk. It would all result in how fast Sesshy is and if Tokijin has the power if BFR wasn't an option. Obviously since he can BFR it would be easy though.

lando005
But if it doesn't KO Hulk in one shot Hulk would easily get stronger from getting madder which would make it have less chance working because his durability also gets stronger right? Not saying Hulk will win just wondering what make people think Sesshy could do it easily. Also since one fight is WWH would Tokijin have more of an output than BlackBolt's whisper? And assuming Sesshy is even close to class 100 that's not going to stop Hulk. It would all result in how fast Sesshy is and if Tokijin has the power if BFR wasn't an option. Obviously since he can BFR it would be easy though. i'm not saying one hit would do it, it's impossible. However if hulk gets hit he will be hurt and he can get as mad as he wants sessy has what it takes to stay out of reach all he has to do is keep pouring on the pain and not give him a chance to heal, it'ld end up looking like what hulk did to wolverine only with less damage on sesshomaru's end

Kento
I know you didn't say with one hit. But I was just saying if it takes more than a few hits Hulk's healing, strength, and durability would increase along with his anger at Sesshy.

lando005
I know you didn't say with one hit. But I was just saying if it takes more than a few hits Hulk's healing, strength, and durability would increase along with his anger at Sesshy. the thing would be timing your right but that's only if hulk gets a moment if sesshomaru never lets up hulk wont even have time to heal enough to get angrier

Takion
Any version of Spawn rips him.

First age = Herald

Second Age = Sky father

Third Age = A little above hearld

Fourth Age = Right below God-like.

Kento
the thing would be timing your right but that's only if hulk gets a moment if sesshomaru never lets up hulk wont even have time to heal enough to get angrier

But that would assume Sesshy knows about his healing factor and tries to overload it with Tokijin. Also could Hulk not dodge or throw stuff in the way to stop it? Or does Tokijin blast through stuff and would just blast through if Hulk grabbed a large chunk of ground and threw it and still hit Hulk?

lando005
But that would assume Sesshy knows about his healing factor and tries to overload it with Tokijin. Also could Hulk not dodge or throw stuff in the way to stop it? Or does Tokijin blast through stuff and would just blast through if Hulk grabbed a large chunk of ground and threw it and still hit Hulk? assuming they dont know anything about one another sesshomaru would probably fire tokijin at hulk and walk away and once hulk gets up from that and comes at him again he'ld fire it again and would observe what happens. Sesshomaru is very smart and would figure out hulk is healing and would defer to that tactic after a while. I'm also sure hulk would try to block with make-shift shields but sooner or later tokijin will catch him and once that happens the fight will be done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.