Leonidas (300) & Achilles (Troy) VS Hubris (300) and Conan (Dark Horse)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
I can't decide.

Conan>Leonidas>Hubris>Achilles

braz
Who was Hubris? confused the Uber Immortal?

King_Cold
Originally posted by braz
Who was Hubris? confused the Uber Immortal?

Yes.

braz
Okay, just checking.

I couldnt say though, havent seen Troy yet(I really want to). Does it have as good as or near as good as action as 300 had?

King_Cold
Okay, just checking.

I couldnt say though, havent seen Troy yet(I really want to). Does it have as good as or near as good as action as 300 had?

No slow motion, no leg amputation, hardly any blood, no decapitation, no rhinos, no elephants, very boring plot, and all in all less carnage.

I'd say it sucked, but thats just me.

braz
Originally posted by King_Cold
No slow motion, no leg amputation, hardly any blood, no decapitation, no rhinos, no elephants, very boring plot, and all in all less carnage.

I'd say it sucked, but thats just me.

Damn. sad So it wasnt even as good as say, Gladiator?

And what was it in Troy that made Achilles better than Leonidas from 300 like everyone says?? Im dying to know that, cuz he was like a beast in that movie, and to be honest I find it hard to see someone better than him in fighting skill easily like everyones been saying. confused

King_Cold
Damn. sad So it wasnt even as good as say, Gladiator?

And what was it in Troy that made Achilles better than Leonidas from 300 like everyone says?? Im dying to know that, cuz he was like a beast in that movie, and to be honest I find it hard to see someone better than him in fighting skill easily like everyones been saying. confused

Troy was far better than Gladiator in my opinion. Don't base anything off what I say though.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team one

playa1258
Conan could win this by himself.

Eel O'Brian
Leo loses

icu311
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Leo loses

What a surprise....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.