gog(kingdom) vs yuga khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins?

quanchi112
does anyone think yuga kahn can kill him?

im curious as to see opinions on this one.

llagrok
Can Yuga do something about Gog's staff?

Galan007
Yuga would have a better chance against Gog then most, only because one of the energies that powers Gog/his staff, is the Source itself...

Yuga could simply turn the Source off, and weaken Gog in that way...

But who would take this in the end? I'm just not sure...

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Can Yuga do something about Gog's staff? like what?

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
Yuga would have a better chance against Gog then most, only because one of the energies that powers Gog/his staff, is the Source itself...

But who would take this in the end? I'm just not sure...

That's what I thought as well.

quanchi112

But who would take this in the end? I'm just not sure... gog would take this in the end. ill answer this for you gentlemen. gog was capabale of amazing thigs while yuga was no sluch he was never truly tested iin combat. ds also had the power to upset his father but was to chickenshit to do anything about it.

gog wins.

Superherovandal
i really don't know who would win this fight. True yuga could easily enough weaken Gog. but to what extent is unknown.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yugah would likely have to win. Gog was rocked fighting Two Superman and Two Wonder Women. Where as Yugah rocked Two pantheons of New Gods.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yugah would likely have to win. Gog was rocked fighting Two Superman and Two Wonder Women. Where as Yugah rocked Two pantheons of New Gods. ds had the power to kill him. he was just scared of his dad. doomsday also rocked all of apokolips so its not that big of a thing. gog also blew a hole in mxys chest. lets see yuga do that.

wink

Galan007
Yugah would likely have to win. Gog was rocked fighting Two Superman and Two Wonder Women. Where as Yugah rocked Two pantheons of New Gods. You must also remember that Gog is a top-tier energy absorber...

He can feed on numerous energy attacks, simultaneously being used on him , and add that energy to his own:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_gog_absorb.jpg

That's what makes him a threat to Yuga, imo..

But at the same time, Yuga can cut Gog off from one of his major energy sources, which would weaken him to some degree...

srug

nvrbeenwthagirl
You must also remember that Gog is a top-tier energy absorber...

He just feeds on any energy attacks used on him , and adds that to his own power:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_gog_absorb.jpg

That's what makes him a threat to Yuga, imo..

But at the same time, Yuga can cut Gog off from one of his major energy sources, which would weaken him to some degree...

I'm still not sure about this one. The source also powers the oan energy, the Godwave, which powers Zeus and Shazam's magic. So cutting Gog off from the source would have catastrophic consequences to his power supply. An with any recipe, if you break one ingrediant, you lose the combination that makes the finished product.

Galan007
The source also powers the oan energy, the Godwave, which powers Zeus and Shazam's magic. So cutting Gog off from the source would have catastrophic consequences to his power supply. An with any recipe, if you break one ingrediant, you lose the combination that makes the finished product. The Source only powers Gog's staff... Not necessarily Gog himself..

quanchi112
The source also powers the oan energy, the Godwave, which powers Zeus and Shazam's magic. So cutting Gog off from the source would have catastrophic consequences to his power supply. An with any recipe, if you break one ingrediant, you lose the combination that makes the finished product. gog could travel back in time and kill yuga over and over again if he wanted a cheap victory. trust me gog is way more than ds dear old dad can handle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Source only powers Gog's staff... Not necessarily Gog himself..

What has Gog done that was impressive himself? He has uber strength and invulnerability, But I was under the impression that the staff did the impressive stuff. Like breaking the walls that Hid the kingdom, killing Superman like they were nothing ect. Tho Gog could have easily been doing the time travel thing on his own.

quanchi112
What has Gog done that was impressive himself? He has uber strength and invulnerability, But I was under the impression that the staff did the impressive stuff. Like breaking the walls that Hid the kingdom, killing Superman like they were nothing ect. Tho Gog could have easily been doing the time travel thing on his own. gog is more powerful and is faster than yuga. simple as pie. oh yeah he has more impressive paneled feats as well. gog for the win.

quanchi112
What has Gog done that was impressive himself? He has uber strength and invulnerability, But I was under the impression that the staff did the impressive stuff. Like breaking the walls that Hid the kingdom, killing Superman like they were nothing ect. Tho Gog could have easily been doing the time travel thing on his own. gog wins this and does it every time. yuga khan did nothing impressive in combat with the reatcion time and pinpoint accuracy that gog displayed.

yuga would fear gog. if darkseid had the power to kill yuga then gog surely kills him.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TheKingdom01Large-32.jpg

TricksterPriest
Still not seeing anything that Yuga couldn't take. What's stopping Yuga from feeding on Gog? He devoured an entire solar system as a snack after he got off the source wall.

Lord Prime
yuga khan

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Still not seeing anything that Yuga couldn't take. What's stopping Yuga from feeding on Gog? He devoured an entire solar system as a snack after he got off the source wall. darkseid had the power to defeat yuga khan. he was just to afraid of his old man to do anything about it. gog oneshotted superman hundreds of times. that is a feat over in dc. superman is the man over there and gog literally kiled him like nothing. with all the forces gathered here they could have most assuredly stopped yuga khan. gog would slay him for sure.

he had more power than yuga in his staff.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
darkseid had the power to defeat yuga khan. he was just to afraid of his old man to do anything about it. gog oneshotted superman hundreds of times. that is a feat over in dc. superman is the man over there and gog literally kiled him like nothing. with all the forces gathered here they could have most assuredly stopped yuga khan. gog would slay him for sure.

he had more power than yuga in his staff.

you rant about the same shit over and over and over again...and you fail to prove anything. So the **** what that DS didn't step in and kill Yuga. Drax killed Thanos...yet you'll dismiss that shit as a cheapshot. Get over it...Drax had the power to kill Thanos. Just because DS might have been able to kill Yuga doesn't make him more powerful than Yuga....just like Drax isn't as powerful as Thanos Do you understand that...or are you too stupid to comprehend this?

Gog has done NOTHING on panel to show that he could defeat Yuga. And you can't count the Mxy shit either....Mxy has proven on PANEL for years that he is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gog. So, don't even bring that shit up. By feats alone....Yuga is shown to be more powerful overall. Hell, it's already been shown that Yuga can shut the Source off. His staff would be nothing then. Gog will just be up shit's creek then.

So, in the words of the Rock...just know your role and shut your ****in' mouth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
you rant about the same shit over and over and over again...and you fail to prove anything. So the **** what that DS didn't step in and kill Yuga. Drax killed Thanos...yet you'll dismiss that shit as a cheapshot. Get over it...Drax had the power to kill Thanos. Just because DS might have been able to kill Yuga doesn't make him more powerful than Yuga....just like Drax isn't as powerful as Thanos Do you understand that...or are you too stupid to comprehend this?

Gog has done NOTHING on panel to show that he could defeat Yuga. And you can't count the Mxy shit either....Mxy has proven on PANEL for years that he is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gog. So, don't even bring that shit up. By feats alone....Yuga is shown to be more powerful overall. Hell, it's already been shown that Yuga can shut the Source off. His staff would be nothing then. Gog will just be up shit's creek then.

So, in the words of the Rock...just know your role and shut your ****in' mouth. laughing drax was made to kill thanos. and the writer switched this up with the new drax and gave him the power to tear thanos heart out. no one saw it coming. the differnce is darkseid had the power to kill yuga but was to chicken shit to do anything about it. i mean he got scared of his old man. at least drax wasnt afriad to be in the same room as thanos while darkseid wanted to keep his distance from yuga. scared little new god that he was. drax did cheapshot thanos and that was the only way for him to win. can u comprehend this.

u cant discount gog shooting right through mxy. feat and happened. never saw mxy do a thing about it. poor mxy. funny thing was he didnt even mean to hurt the poor little dumb imp. his staff isnt powered by the source alone. pay attention and ud know that.

laughing show me yuga doing anything at superspeed. anything.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing show me yuga doing anything at superspeed. anything.

Yuga is capable of traveling in both normal space and Hyperspace at tremendous speeds with no protection...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yuga is capable of traveling in both normal space and Hyperspace at tremendous speeds with no protection... what issue ill look this up. still havent seen him use any combat speed like gog. anyways, gog is more powerful than darkseid by a bunch so its only logical to assume he has more than enough power to crush yuga khan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.