Magedon Vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
smokin'

quanchi112
asgard wins.

Superherovandal
not really. Maggeddon wouldn't fight face to face. it would cause Asgard to be in chaos before it even reached Asgard and they would be to busy destroying themselves to mount a defense.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
smokin' Heh, spite thread due to Superman doing it.

Forom a fight that Odin was involved in:

nvrbeenwthagirl
Asgard would be destroyed via themselves.

TricksterPriest
Odds are Mageddon would drive them crazy pretty fast.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Creshosk
Heh, spite thread due to Superman doing it.

I made this thread before I called SVFL on supes. erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Asgard would be destroyed via themselves. asgard is more than new genesis or apokolips. they wouldnt die.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
asgard is more than new genesis or apokolips. they wouldnt die.

You are a noob. Mageddon destroyed the OLD Gods. You know, the ones who were all as poweful as Yugah Khan. Via severe mind rape of the highest lvls.

quanchi112
You are a noob. Mageddon destroyed the OLD Gods. You know, the ones who were all as poweful as Yugah Khan. Via severe mind rape of the highest lvls. calm down noob. did he destory the new gods. answer nope. old gods died while the new gods lived on. hmmmmmmmmm

but they were more powerful says you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
calm down noob. did he destory the new gods. answer nope. old gods died while the new gods lived on. hmmmmmmmmm

but they were more powerful says you.

You are soooooooooooooo dumb. The new gods were born AFTER the old gods died you idiot. laughing laughing laughing

Creshosk
I made this thread before I called SVFL on supes. erm Yeah, you did. I apologize.

You are soooooooooooooo dumb. The new gods were born AFTER the old gods died you idiot. laughing laughing laughing You don't suppose that's why they're called the old and the new do you? hmm

quanchi112
You are soooooooooooooo dumb. The new gods were born AFTER the old gods died you idiot. laughing laughing laughing no shit. but what worked on the old gods failed on the new gods. silly rabbit. try and keep up.

those old gods must have been really dumb.

Galan007
no shit. but what worked on the old gods failed on the new gods. silly rabbit. try and keep up. You know Mageddon never tried attacking the New Gods, right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
You know Maggedon never tried attacking the New Gods, right? the point is mageddon failed. he is a failure while his success was the old gods.

Galan007
the point is mageddon failed. Failed at what?

quanchi112
Failed at what? did he kill the jla. did he kill superman. oh yeah thats right he failed miserably but he succeeded on those dumbass old gods.

Galan007
did he kill the jla. did he kill superman. oh yeah thats right he failed miserably but he succeeded on those dumbass old gods.
FYI,

Loosing to Superman isn't a low showing for ANY character in DC.

Like someone pointed out in another thread...

When he has to be, Superman >> ALL, ..

TricksterPriest
FYI,

duryes But of course, this is about 6 grade levels above anything Quanchi can understand. wink

Sandai Kitetsu
FYI,

I'm glad someone realisizes that.

Creshosk
the point is mageddon failed. No, the point is he never tried.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
duryes But of course, this is about 6 grade levels above anything Quanchi can understand. wink Geeze TP...

If I didn't know better, I'd think you despised quanchi. shifty
I'm glad someone realisizes that. Anyone who's followed DC, even a little bit, knows this fact lol...

Nikkolas
Odin can accidentlaly tap into a universal abstract's power.

I'm pretty sure he won't be corrupted by Megeddon.

Demogorge
What does Mageddon look like?

quanchi112
FYI,

When he has to be, Superman >> ALL, .. this is what makes dc silly. superman always saves the day. its ridiculous. this is one point where marvel outshines dc. they dont give one guy the limelight in virtually every big story like ds does with superman. its ridiculous.

quanchi112
duryes But of course, this is about 6 grade levels above anything Quanchi can understand. wink i understand that superman is the big cheese in dc and darkseid and the new gods combine will never have the impact of supes. its supes and everyone else in dc. deal with it you dc fanatic you.

enjoy dc at its finest. eevryone losing to superman in the clutch.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Demogorge
What does Mageddon look like?

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_P5.jpg

Magg at a very great distance. Several lightyears by some accounts.

Creshosk
I was looking for that and you beat me to it...

I was going to include a line saying "Oh... he's... kinda big."

Superherovandal
i understand that superman is the big cheese in dc and darkseid and the new gods combine will never have the impact of supes. its supes and everyone else in dc. deal with it you dc fanatic you.

enjoy dc at its finest. eevryone losing to superman in the clutch. you really do have something against DC don't you? Don't even bother because somehow many of the threads that you participate in end up with you saying how flawed DC is and how much better Marvel is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you really do have something against DC don't you? Don't even bother because somehow many of the threads that you participate in end up with you saying how flawed DC is and how much better Marvel is. no i like dc a lot but just call it how i see it. superman always winning gets to be ridicuolus. give someone else the limelight once in a while.

Sandai Kitetsu
So, what's the verdict?

quanchi112
asgard survives this fool.

i mean they survived the celestial fourth host and will survive this to.

TricksterPriest
Bump.

Shin_Nikkolas
Technically, they all got killed as their spirits were in the Destroyer when a Celestial turned it into slag.

But I think they can take this. Megs does not equal a Celestial far as I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.