This has me a little on edge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reverend Axel
The other day I went to the store, and I saw a guy that had a cart full of Regular Coke. The whole shopping cart was filled with 12 packs of Coke. And in the other cart, was filled with random cereals. Filled to the top.

Wtf is that all about?

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
The other day I went to the store, and I saw a guy that had a cart full of Regular Coke. The whole shopping cart was filled with 12 packs of Coke. And in the other cart, was filled with random cereals. Filled to the top.

Wtf is that all about?

Reverend Axel
Triple post. ermm

miss_swann
maybe he likes coke and cereal?.... OR he works in a coke and cereal shop that ran out of coke and cereal?

Röland
He's crazy.

Dusty
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/Dustingood1/3-2.jpg

TRH
Maybe he is buying for a party or something....or all his office needs in the break room is cereal and coke

RogerRamjet
i wish i could meet you all in person....

boy would i beat the shit outta you...no expression

lord xyz
He has a weird Breakfast fetish?

Strangelove
He likes his breakfast cereal to fizz a little ermm

T.M

Wtf is that all about?

Maybe his kids were having a party..

the cereals.. no idea.

Rogue Jedi

Wtf is that all about? probably buying them for school, or a youth group picnic.

Mišt

Wtf is that all about?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa......slow down......

only 12 packs? shock

Thousand
For your cynical hunger, he was buying it because he knows that a nuclear fallout is soon to arrive! Either that or he's making a bomb.

:O

Mišt
ZOMG TERRIST!!11shock SUM1 CALL TEH PRESDENT N TELL HIM 2 HID IN TEH CUPBORD!!11 firefirefireph

Thousand
Exactly!

Slay

Wtf is that all about?
Well, to answer your question, Uriah Heep's bass player was electrocuted on stage.

Thousand
Then Mr. Thain died of a heroin overdose. Yay.

ADarksideJedi

Wtf is that all about?

It sounds like someone was very thirsty!jm cool

Syren
Originally posted by TRH
Maybe he is buying for a party or something....or all his office needs in the break room is cereal and coke

It was you! oh

Barker
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i wish i could meet you all in person....

boy would i beat the shit outta you...no expression
Profiled. crylaugh

miss_swann
Originally posted by T.M
Maybe his kids were having a party..

the cereals.. no idea. I know it was a sleepover party and he wanted to send them all home with a nutrious breakfast! big grin

T.M
Originally posted by miss_swann
I know it was a sleepover party and he wanted to send them all home with a nutrious breakfast! big grin

I thought of that after I posted yes

miss_swann
see! Really there are happy endings! Whoever posted this thread now knows a whole group of children got really high on coke and then passed out and woke up to a nice bowl of cereal.

Floigen
Its all to do with the rotation of the Earth, assuming there is a tree within this jungle.

Secretus

Wtf is that all about?

Sounds somewhat familiar. I know the culprit!!

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thfuta.jpg

miss_swann
ahhhhhhhhhh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.