Goku Vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
Since they both can't beat supes, who wins?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Which version of Goku?

Sandai Kitetsu
End of manga, goku.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
SS4 Goku????

Sandai Kitetsu
no

SeerQris
there is no gt manga iirc

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
no

So which version. Pre SS Goku? SS Goku? SS3 Goku?

SeerQris
ss3 is at the end of the manga i think

DARKLORDCAEDUS
SS3 Goku was very powerful.

gogogadgetgo
captain marvel. coz goku would just stand there waiting to get punched just to see how strong cm is and SPLAT!! coz golu aint really that tough without powering up.

Sandai Kitetsu
Any other reasons?

Soljer
Sure - at the end of the manga, Goku is alive.

The third form of Super Saiya-jin is far too draining for the living world - Goku would become exhausted far too quickly, and Marvel could capitilize.

Grinning Goku
Which version of Captain Marvel? Mar-Vell? Genis Vell? Phyla Vell? Insane Genis Vell? Throw me a frickin' bone, here.

Soljer
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Which version of Captain Marvel? Mar-Vell? Genis Vell? Phyla Vell? Insane Genis Vell? Throw me a frickin' bone, here.

I figured they meant SHAZAM Captain Marvel...

Superboy Prime
Goku's SSJ3 will be more of a handicap IMO. Sure the power boost is dramatic, but I don't see it being worth the risk to end up drained after half an hour.

Soljer
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Goku's SSJ3 will be more of a handicap IMO. Sure the power boost is dramatic, but I don't see it being worth the risk to end up drained after half an hour.

Thirty minutes? You're VASTLY over-rating the stamina of Goku's living body....

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Soljer
Thirty minutes? You're VASTLY over-rating the stamina of Goku's living body....

Sorry, man. It's been a while since I last watched DBZ.

Soljer
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sorry, man. It's been a while since I last watched DBZ.

No sweat. I dunno if a thirty minute time frame is shown by the anime (I know thirty minutes is for the fusion dance...) but in the manga, Goku only really fought Kid Buu in Super Saiya-jin 3 for a single round of 'super speed.'

Sandai Kitetsu
He does not have to stay SSJ3 permanatly guys erm

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Goku ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.