Psylock Vs Spider Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
Jessica Drew version, and this is classic psylock.

rougeredmage
welll i would say that if this is classic psylock then she is not going to win this fight as alll she has on her side is her telepathy and some body armor to fall back on

Dgw2007
psylock

kayakat
Originally posted by rougeredmage
welll i would say that if this is classic psylock then she is not going to win this fight as alll she has on her side is her telepathy and some body armor to fall back on
she also had her psychic knife and her martial arts skills doesn't she hmm

i'd say Psylocke

gogogadgetgo
i say psylocke would win...especially if this is classic psylocke. she'd just use tp to fry spider woman's brain.

Dgw2007
your mama

rougeredmage
i allways thought that her martial art and physicic knifes where from the post sige perellus ( bad spelling) phylocke and not the classic vertion we are talking about who was not confident about her martial arts skills and had to wear armor... i also dont remember he doing any decent phycic feats other then wiping the memories of crowds.

HandOfFate
Psylocke's telepathy for the win.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Betsy ftw.

llagrok
Martial arts skill isn't going to make up for vastly inferior strength, reflexes and speed. Let's face it folks, Sabretooth could take her and he's below Spider Woman in pretty much every department.

In Spider Woman: Origin we learned that she was trained by taskmaster and was one of the most skilled students he had ever had. She beat him a couple of times even, not a lot of people has that to back them up.

Classic NES
Bump

xmarksthespot
Why? Psylocke wins, classic actually moreso than post-Siege Perilous since ninja Psylocke likes physical battles.

The Fake Macoy
Classic will fry Spider Woman's brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.