Broly vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
1.............2................3.........FIGHT!

Superboy Prime
durznuts

gogogadgetgo
superboy prime. coz broly will just stand there waiting for superboy's punch just to show how tough he is. then SPLAT! laughing

The Prophecy
lol not you Superboy Prime smile

Akuki
Damn it people there are more anime than DBZ go watch some!!! I hereby declare all DBZ characters lose by the fact that any reasonably smart fighter will realize that if it takes their opponent about a minute to power up you should just smack them before they do.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Akuki
Damn it people there are more anime than DBZ go watch some!!! I hereby declare all DBZ characters lose by the fact that any reasonably smart fighter will realize that if it takes their opponent about a minute to power up you should just smack them before they do.

but but all that floating stones...that lightning...that rumbling...that strange burning aura...its scarry... laughing

dbz characters dont powerup to full until they know how strong their opponents are...so...SPLAT!!! laughing out loud laughing

The Prophecy
Damn it people there are more anime than DBZ go watch some!!! I hereby declare all DBZ characters lose by the fact that any reasonably smart fighter will realize that if it takes their opponent about a minute to power up you should just smack them before they do. I understand your conclusion. It's just that DBZ it just about the only anime I know much about.

Akuki
Originally posted by The Prophecy
I understand your conclusion. It's just that DBZ it just about the only anime I know much about.
Then hit the torrent sites man or youtube, there's plenty of better one's where you don't have to wait two episodes while a character powers up for a fight to begin. Go look up YuYu Hakusho or even Flame of Recca if you want a much better fighting anime.

Ultimate Hulk43
I agree with Akuki. I'm a diehard DBZ fan but seriously, there are more animes out there & for the love of God, DBZ characters are not stronger than any character with the name 'Super'.

gogogadgetgo
Then hit the torrent sites man or youtube, there's plenty of better one's where you don't have to wait two episodes while a character powers up for a fight to begin. Go look up YuYu Hakusho or even Flame of Recca if you want a much better fighting anime.

yuyu hakusho is as silly as dbz..they get uber powerfull at the end of an arc/story line then in the next one thier just like ants again...

flame of recca? meh...read the manga...its much better.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
DBZ characters are not stronger than any character with the name 'Super'.

But the most powerful 1's are SUPER sayians. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Akuki
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
yuyu hakusho is as silly as dbz..they get uber powerfull at the end of an arc/story line then in the next one thier just like ants again...

flame of recca? meh...read the manga...its much better.
I just picked the ones most similar to DBZ in the hopes that the DBZ fans can broaden their sights a little bit.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Sundipped
But the most powerful 1's are SUPER sayians. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just because they have the name SUPER in their forms doesn't mean anything. They still aren't nearly as close to being as powerful as Superman or stronger.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Just because they have the name SUPER in their forms doesn't mean anything. They still aren't nearly as close to being as powerful as Superman or stronger.

I was just making a joke outta your previous post. Super Vegetto may be more powerful tho.

King_Cold
DBZ is the greatest anime ever.

Broly goes LSSJ, his power constantly increases, Super-Boy Prime almost kills him, but spares him, he has a near death experience only to emerge stronger then his opponent Super Boy Prime, (Thats what saiyans do.)

Phenomenol
Ridiculous! Broly BLEW up a galaxy and SBP fought a bunch of nobodies!

Broli in a curbstomp.

Galan007
SBP.

Phenomenol
Fanboy!^^^

the Darkone
Superboy prime, too damn strong and he is still on PC level, flies at light speed, genius level intellgiences, Broly wouldn't know what hit him. Superboy Prime moves plantes like baseballs, Broly would get beat in submission.

Galan007
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Fanboy!^^^ lol

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superboy prime, too damn strong and he is still on PC level, flies at light speed, genius level intellgiences, Broly wouldn't know what hit him. Superboy Prime moves plantes like baseballs, Broly would get beat into ground beef, Superboy prime is stronger than PC Superman.

King_Cold
Superboy prime, too damn strong and he is still on PC level, flies at light speed, genius level intellgiences, Broly wouldn't know what hit him. Superboy Prime moves plantes like baseballs, Broly would get beat in submission.

Yes he would, but Super Boy Prime would spare him if he begged, and that would be SPB's last mistake.

The Prophecy
Ridiculous! Broly BLEW up a galaxy and SBP fought a bunch of nobodies!

Broli in a curbstomp.

When exactly did he blow up a galaxy? The only major thing he blew up was a planet, while he was on New Planet Vegeta fighting the Z-Warriors.

Phenomenol
Superboy-Prime is no where near a Galaxy destoryer in Broli! Broli would look at SBP and he would die.

the Darkone
and that's why Broly got beat by a weakned goku laughing laughing laughing. SBP flying at lightspeed was going to hit planet OA and was going to start another big bang, SBP is too damn fast and strong, when Broly lands a punch and it doesn't phase SBP Broly will sh** in his pants.

The Prophecy
Superboy-Prime is no where near a Galaxy destoryer in Broli! Broli would look at SBP and he would die.

BROLY IS NOT A GALAXY DESTROYER. Also you make it seem like he's unstoppable which he's not. Trunks and Goten beat him. In the third movie,Bio-Broly! Also with constant radiation from the sun running through SBP veins I'm sure he'll be more than a challenge for Broly.

Phenomenol
and that's why Broly got beat by a weakned goku laughing laughing laughing. SBP flying at lightspeed was going to hit planet OA and was going to start another big bang, SBP is too damn fast and strong, when Broly lands a punch and it doesn't phase SBP Broly will sh** in his pants.

"Weakend Goku?" He had the ENTIRE power of the Z Senshi that is not weak. SBP NEEDS OA to even cause a Big Bang, not under his own power. Broli WIPED out a galaxy with his OWN power.

Broli curbstomps!

Phenomenol
BROLY IS NOT A GALAXY DESTROYER. Also you make it seem like he's unstoppable which he's not. Trunks and Goten beat him. In the third movie,Bio-Broly! Also with constant radiation from the sun running through SBP veins I'm sure he'll be more than a challenge for Broly.

Go watch movie 8, Broli destroyed a GALAXY!!!!

SBP fought a bunch of weaklings!!!! His track record is garbage.

The Prophecy
"Weakend Goku?" He had the ENTIRE power of the Z Senshi that is not weak. SBP NEEDS OA to even cause a Big Bang, not under his own power. Broli WIPED out a galaxy with his OWN power.

Broli curbstomps!
Can you show me scans or pics where B-R-O-L-Y blew up a galaxy?

the Darkone
Broly never destroyed a galaxy know we are exaggerating. SBP was moving a planet at light speed, and broke out time dimension that he and lex jr, SM 2, LL 2 where in.

Phenomenol
Can you show me scans or pics where B-R-O-L-Y blew up a galaxy?

Crappy youtube took the movie off but here you go!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/5/29/41941/thegalaxyba9.png

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Cold
DBZ is the greatest anime ever.

Broly goes LSSJ, his power constantly increases, Super-Boy Prime almost kills him, but spares him, he has a near death experience only to emerge stronger then his opponent Super Boy Prime, (Thats what saiyans do.)

Stupidest thing I've ever read.

1. SBP doesn't spare people.
2. Brolly's not strong enough.

It's also stupid to compare their feats, seeing as SPB wasn't bent on destroying any galaxies. He just wanted to be a hero smile

superkronick92
Originally posted by King_Cold
Yes he would, but Super Boy Prime would spare him if he begged, and that would be SPB's last mistake.

What makes you think SBP knows anything of mercy, I mean once Brolly is down from like one punch, SBP would try to do a big knockout uppercut like the real Superman, but then he pulls a Pantha and Brolly's head comes off, and Superboy goes speeding away in tears whining about how he didn't mean too.

SBP: The guy said he could blow up a galaxy, so I figured he could take one or two punches.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by llagrok
Stupidest thing I've ever read.

1. SBP doesn't spare people.
2. Brolly's not strong enough.

It's also stupid to compare their feats, seeing as SPB wasn't bent on destroying any galaxies. He just wanted to be a hero smile

SBP is NOWHERE near Broli, get that fanboyism out of here.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by superkronick92
What makes you think SBP knows anything of mercy, I mean once Brolly is down from like one punch, SBP would try to do a big knockout uppercut like the real Superman, but then he pulls a Pantha and Brolly's head comes off, and Superboy goes speeding away in tears whining about how he didn't mean too.

SBP: The guy said he could blow up a galaxy, so I figured he could take one or two punches.

Wrong! That's why SBP got his @#$ handled by a bunch of C-list weaklings?

Broli curbstomps SBP with a casual planet destroying blast!

King_Cold
Originally posted by superkronick92

Broly's head wouldn't come off, after a couple hundred punches in the first milli-second, Broly would be KO'd and almost dead, and when he healed, he would be stronger and faster than Super Boy Prime, he's a Saiyan.

Phenomenol
SBP even hurting Broly would not happen.

King_Cold
SBP even hurting Broly would not happen.

Yes it would.

LSS Broly
Broly vapourizes supes with a planet destroying blast.

dat_boi
um broly

LSS Broly
I can't believe people think that I the God of ALL Sayins, would lose to a boy in a blue cape and underwear.

LSS Broly
Broly wins.

superchron
SMP one-shots anyone from DBZ

jasofisc
has someone repealed the no animi character thing

Badabing
uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.