Do you dare?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Have you ever been dared by anybody, no matter the age?

Did you go through with it?

I have, here's my story.

I was dared the other day by a 4 year old to completely shave my head.

Well guess what.

I'm nearly bald now.

Who cares. It'll grow back.

BackFire349
my and my girlfriend play truth or dare all the time, i always do the dares smile

Corran
I've done many. many dares, one included shaving our heads in work for charity - Gundy has the photographic eveidence of this one, but I would take most anyone on on most any dare, the rules are I will do it if the person daring me will - so anyone with a reasonable dare they will participate in themselves call me, well actually PM me or something like that.

Captain REX
I've never played ToD.

ToMacco
I like to play it with a lot of ladies.

LanceWindu
Yeah just to try to get some.

ToMacco
Oh, so Lance returns as a smartass, huh?

BackFire349
i try to get some, and i succeed

Lara
dont like ToD, any every played spin the bottle?

yerssot
you got dared by a FOUR year old? *sigh*

Dexx
god, i hate that game. Another formulation for "you don't have the balls to do" something

LanceWindu
Yeah he was 4 and he dared me, so I did it.

yerssot
in your case... you don't have any

Captain REX
laughing out loud

PadmeSkywalker
ToD I have interesting stories about that

Ushgarak
Ooh! Care to tell?

Tex
I was dared to eat a roach, so I did.
Ewwwwwwww

LanceWindu
Nasty.

Have you guys ever seen 'The Man Show'?

One time on there they had a show full of stupid dares.

They had a guest who was dared by a rich friend to get breast implants and leave them there for a whole year.

And he did it.

I think he got like $100,000 grand for it or something.

mah
gee.
do tell PadmeS

finti
hmm

PadmeSkywalker
I was dared once to go out on my friend's roof during the middle of winter, and across the street there was a construction crew. I had to go out in my bathing suit, and yell over to them. After I yelled over to them, they started whistling back, afterwards, I decided not to play ToD with that same group of people ever again.

yerssot
and do your friends still have photograpic proof of your dare? If so, what's their emailadres?

mah
not very subtle yerss

Ushgarak
Yes! Shame on you, yerss!

Now, those addresses, Padme...?

yerssot
"Subtlety Stu, you should look it up"
-Scream

Lara
ah ha!

yerssot
I was waiting to use that quote around her for ages!

Captain REX
And the next time you use it will be in 5.6 zillion years.

PadmeSkywalker
to answer Yerss, yes they have photos, one has videotape.

But they live in Maryland now

yerssot
that's ok... I need there emailadres NOW btw...

Captain REX
Hehehehe.... evil face

PadmeSkywalker
no....here's something funny, at play practice today I got a phone call from the guy with the tape and he goes, "So when you going to come play truth or dare again?" I told him never, and he told me him and a few of my gal pals were watching the tape of the get together. They want to get together next weekend.

Ushgarak
Heheheh...

PadmeSkywalker
oh no evil laugh from Ush

Ushgarak
It's not evil! It's jocular!

mechmoggy
Isn't that a vein in your neck? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Hehehe. So Mech is going to Med school now. I'll take you down to my evil labratory and show you a thing or two..... evil face

My friends dont' usually dare me to do things anymore as I have a bad history of doing them.

Ushgarak
I would have thought that would be a great reason to keep daring you! Any ideas, queeq?

Corran
Heh, heh, m,heh, heh

Thomas H
hihi hoho haha hehe

Lara
Oh the cruelty!

Thane Zereil
In truth or dare I prefer the truth....course we could play online with photo proof of those crazy fools who take dares as we know what quite a few of us look like...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.