thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this?

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
who wins this?

Thanos w/Heart of the Infinite

lordboo
who wins this?
which version of spectre?

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
which version of spectre? hostless spectre. its unfair in my eyes to include spectre with a host. its three on one then. he crushed magical beings hostless except cap marvel and proved to be very powerful.

lordboo
hostless spectre. its unfair in my eyes to include spectre with a host. its three on one then. he crushed magical beings hostless except cap marvel and proved to be very powerful.
team 1 ftw

Galan007
hostless spectre. its unfair in my eyes to include spectre with a host. its three on one then. he crushed magical beings hostless except cap marvel and proved to be very powerful. Spectre with a host, is more powerful then without. smile

cain marko
wow what a question, give me some time to think about it i just signed up, way to go quanchi

Rewmac
Originally posted by Galan007
Spectre with a host, is more powerful then without. smile Nuff said...

quanchi112
Spectre with a host, is more powerful then without. smile well then its three on two. that is why its not fair. spectre cant be getting all this help. hes a big boy and can do alot on his own. sure hes an idiot but still a powerful one.

Galan007
well then its three on two. that is why its not fair. spectre cant be getting all this help. hes a big boy and can do alot on his own. So basically you're depowering Spectre, so the other team has more of a chance?

Gotcha. thumb up

llagrok
So basically you're depowering Spectre, so the other team has more of a chance?

Gotcha. thumb up

Giving the DC characters a handicap, how unlike Quanchi eek!

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Giving the DC characters a handicap, how unlike Quanchi eek! Yeah I'd have never guessed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And on a sidenote,

It really bugs me how people try using the Spectre/Wizard Shazam battle, as a low showing for Spectre...

Spectre was hostless, and they were fighting within the Rock of Eternity for christ sake. erm

llagrok
Yeah I'd have never guessed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And on a sidenote,

It really bugs me how people try using the Spectre/Wizard Shazam battle, as a low showing for Spectre...

They were fighting within the Rock of Eternity for christ sake. erm

I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet.

Been avoiding most of the respect threads as well, just getting into DC so I don't want to be spoiled :/

Galan007
I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet.

Been avoiding most of the respect threads as well, just getting into DC so I don't want to be spoiled :/ That's a great battle, imo.

DOV #6, you should read it for sure. smile

quanchi112
Giving the DC characters a handicap, how unlike Quanchi eek! how is this a handicap. spectre almost singlehandedly exterminated magic while am almost succeeded in exterminating the multiverse. this is fair as it gets.

Galan007
this is fair as it gets. Not really. erm

Huge advantage to Marvel, imo.

quanchi112
Not really. erm

Huge advantage to Marvel, imo. oh so u think marvel wins here. thanos with the heart was pretty impressive. its not my fault dc doesnt have any badasses like thanos iwth the heart over there.

Galan007
oh so u think marvel wins here. thanos with the heart was pretty impressive. its not my fault dc doesnt have any badasses like thanos iwth the heart over there. A Merged Spectre, Michael , or Mxy... Would have made this a better fight, imo. smile

quanchi112
Spectre merged, Michael , or Mxy... Would have made this a stalemate, imo. smile see i dont know of michael. mxy no way gog blew right through him. he went down a few notches. isnt michael from vertigo anyways and not really involved in dc as much. but alas i havent read of him so i couldnt use him if i wanted to.

Galan007
mxy no way gog blew right through him. Specifically WF Mxy then. smile

isnt michael from vertigo anyways and not really involved in dc as much. but alas i havent read of him so i couldnt use him if i wanted to. Michael has been seen more in Vertigo.... But he has been seen in various Spectre/JLA issues as well. smile

Anyhow,

These 2 scans of Michael, sum up his power nicely: smile

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike1-1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike2.jpg

quanchi112
Specifically WF Mxy then. smile

Michael has been seen more in Vertigo.... But he has been seen in various Spectre/JLA issues as well. smile

Anyhow,

These 2 scans of Michael, sum up his power nicely: smile

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike1-1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike2.jpg he seems like an intersting character. is he still alive? what issues and comic books is he from exaclty if u wouldnt mind telling me. i may like to donwload some of his stuff. he is quite interesting.

Mr Master
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike2.jpg

Is the "Demiurgic power" the Power of the Presence in DC?

If so,

do you have any scans that certifies this?

Or,

is there any scan that specifically states Michael is the power of the Presence?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Is the "Demiurgic power" the Power of the Presence in DC?

If so,

do you have any scans that certifies this? The demiurgic power, is the power of creation itself..

As God himself said:

"Michael Demiurgos... Spark that expands forever... Ocean of power, with no shore"..

Nikkolas
Classic Beyonder owns any Spectre.

No offense to the Wrath of God.

But he's no match for Cosmic Michael Jackson.

Mr Master
The demiurgic power, is the power of creation itself..

So it's separate from God's power?

I thought yall said he was the power of God personified?

This is what I'm looking for, a direct statement saying such like in THOTI case.

Alot of cats can "create" ... didn't Mxy create all of DC? Wasn't Ultimator everything?

As God himself said:

"Michael Demiurgos... Spark that expands forever... Ocean of power, with no shore"..

That's not exactly saying it's God's power though.

Do you have anything more conclusive?

Galan007
So it's separate from God's power? The demiurgic power = God's power.

This is why Mike was completely depowered when he fell from God's graces...

I don't have the scans, just the actual issues.

Mr Master
The demiurgic power = God's power.

I don't have the scans, just the actual issues.

Cool.

Can you tell me the issue where it's stated (demiurgic power = God's power) so I can satisfy myself.

Thanx.

charlemagne9746
Cool.

Can you tell me the issue where it's stated (demiurgic power = God's power) so I can satisfy myself.

Thanx.

lol....you gonna treat that issue like a playboy magazine, eh...and go in the bathroom and satisfy yourself

naughty

I'm just jokin' with ya...my mind went into the gutter when I read your request....lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on Which Spectre. The Anti Monitor is a non Factor here. If this is Merged Spectre, Then he'd Likely be able to creme the opposition. As The Beyonder and Thanos Both Lacked any Real Knowlege of how to use omnipotent power. I'd would rather this thread been Mxy and Micheal Vs. Thanos and Classic beyonder.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd would rather this thread been Mxy and Micheal Vs. Thanos and Classic beyonder. I'm pretty sure that thread already exists.

Evil_Ash
marvel wins.

anitmonitor was killed by one punch from supes. laughing

and spectre got hurt by batkick. laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
marvel wins.

anitmonitor was killed by one punch from supes. laughing

and spectre got hurt by batkick. laughing And Thanos loosing is PIS!! dur

quanchi112
Depends on Which Spectre. The Anti Monitor is a non Factor here. If this is Merged Spectre, Then he'd Likely be able to creme the opposition. As The Beyonder and Thanos Both Lacked any Real Knowlege of how to use omnipotent power. I'd would rather this thread been Mxy and Micheal Vs. Thanos and Classic beyonder. wasnt it proven that spectre merged cant handle the power. he would lose and go crazy on his own. thanos with the heart would crush him as god picked him for this and while spectre cant handle this level of power. sorry but spectre isnt as powerful as u say.

wink

kevdude
wasnt it proven that spectre merged cant handle the power. he would lose and go crazy on his own. thanos with the heart would crush him as god picked him for this and while spectre cant handle this level of power. sorry but spectre isnt as powerful as u say.

wink

you have no idea what The Source is do you?? eek!

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
you have no idea what The Source is do you?? eek! yes and ive seen the source die as well in genesis. i have never seen anyone in tune with the source possess as much piower on panel as thanos has shown in the end. only in theory. thanos wins.

kevdude
yes and ive seen the source die as well in genesis. i have never seen anyone in tune with the source possess as much piower on panel as thanos has shown in the end. only in theory. thanos wins.

When did it die in Genesis?? I never read that part

quanchi112
When did it die in Genesis?? I never read that part poor source wall. it felt and poor takion.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Genesis3pg19.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
poor source wall. it felt and poor takion.

Where in gods name does it say the source died?

charlemagne9746
that scan only shows speculation...they don't know for sure. Do you have a scan with definitive evidence?

quanchi112
Where in gods name does it say the source died? the source was going through some severe changes here. poor source. it faced annihilation.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Genesis4pg17.jpg

kevdude
poor source wall. it felt and poor takion.

This is insane blink , The Source powers everything in DC, and if it truly did die everything would collapse, and everything didn't so it must have still been alive somehow.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the source was going through some severe changes here. poor source. it faced annihilation.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Genesis4pg17.jpg

No where does it say the source died.

quanchi112
No where does it say the source died. i should have said the source can die. which it can stated right here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i should have said the source can die. which it can stated right here.

Doesn't say that either. The source is everything as Mr. Miracle says. If it dies, wouldn't all of them on the panel be dead? No where does it say the source can die.

kevdude
You are also relying on what Darkseid says. DS is a created being by The Source. For all we know everything was probably already planned out by the source for this to happen.

quanchi112
You are also relying on what Darkseid says. DS is a created being by The Source. For all we know everything was probably already planned out by the source for this to happen. darkseid knew the moment to strike and defeat ares he also knew the source faced annilation. given ds knowledge here i take his word for it.

source can be annihilated.

laughing

tooa/presence
Thanos or Beyonder solo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tooa/presence
Thanos or Beyonder solo. wink

Galan007
That's not exactly saying it's God's power though.

Do you have anything more conclusive? -Michael-

"There is a power within me... The Dunamis Demiurgos, God's Power."

"When I die it will pour out of me, and overwhelm everything that exists.":

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_michael_godpower.jpg

quanchi112
-Michael-

"There is a power within me... The Dunamis Demiurgos, God's Power."

"When I die it will pour out of me, and overwhelm everything that exists.":

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_michael_godpower.jpg when i die. wow this guy doesnt seem to tough. when i die he says as he looks helpless. this guy gets smoked by thanos with the heart who has on panel feats while this guy looks like needs an ambulance.

laughing

Air Legend
when i die. wow this guy doesnt seem to tough. when i die he says as he looks helpless. this guy gets smoked by thanos with the heart who has on panel feats while this guy looks like needs an ambulance.

laughing
Ambulance laughing
But no really, it's a sad moment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
Ambulance laughing
But no really, it's a sad moment. this is the guy they are saying is the second most powerful in dc. i feel so sorry for dc.

nice scan galan. i am touched by michael and this moment he had.

laughing

Air Legend
this is the guy they are saying is the second most powerful in dc. i feel so sorry for dc.

nice scan galan. i am touched by michael and this moment he had.

laughing
I was being serious about the moment being sad. You do know that right?

quanchi112
I was being serious about the moment being sad. You do know that right? moment of silence for michael in this comic.

sad

at least thanos cant get him now. hes safe from thanos.

Air Legend
moment of silence for michael in this comic.

sad

at least thanos cant get him now. hes safe from thanos.

lol
Oh and FYI that girl is Elaine, his daughter. She takes in his power when he dies.

quanchi112
lol
Oh and FYI that girl is Elaine, his daughter. She takes in his power when he dies. i hope no one hurts her like the hurt her father. poor guy got smoked with gods power. i mean how dumb do u have to be to lose with gods power. must a been that damn geb who can stalemate god over there in vertigo.

laughing

those knuckleheads over there in dc. at least they are having fun.

laughing

Air Legend
i hope no one hurts her like the hurt her father. poor guy got smoked with gods power. i mean how dumb do u have to be to lose with gods power. must a been that damn geb who can stalemate god over there in vertigo.

laughing

those knuckleheads over there in dc. at least they are having fun.

laughing

You do know a tongue lashing from Galan is inevitable now, don't you?

quanchi112
You do know a tongue lashing from Galan is inevitable now, don't you? i find it hard to believe this is his irrefutable evidence and that he would post it thinking id just crown him champion of the multiverse. the guy is dying here. i cant stop laughing. poor guy needs a miracle to save him.

Merlyn
I guess actually reading relevant comic issue(s) before you post nonsensical gibberish is beyond you two, huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Had you actually read the story, you might have taken note that not only was Michael depowered at the time of that scan, but he had just fought Lucifer.

Y'all make it sound like Mike was just laying on the ground dying, but meh.... He is a DC character, so I expected it from the two of you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course I expect one of you to argue with this in some way (even though it's a FACT)...

But at least I won't be the one who looks like an uninformed buffoon. smile

Evil_Ash
when i die. wow this guy doesnt seem to tough. when i die he says as he looks helpless. this guy gets smoked by thanos with the heart who has on panel feats while this guy looks like needs an ambulance.

laughing

Making fun out of characters doesn't add anything to your arguments, quanchi. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
I guess actually reading relevant comic issue(s) before you post nonsensical gibberish is beyond you two, huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Had you actually read the story, you might have taken note that not only was Michael depowered at the time of that scan, but he had just fought Lucifer.

Y'all make it sound like Mike was just laying on the ground dying, but meh.... He is a DC character, so I expected it from the two of you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course I expect one of you to argue with this in some way (even though it's a FACT)...

But at least I won't be the one who looks like an uninformed buffoon. smile uniformed buffoon good one. roll eyes (sarcastic) i do like dc characters i mean three out of my top five are dc characters. i have said as much that i havent read anything about michael but with what ive seen i havent seen anything that impressive to put him on level with lt at all. what have i missed i figured these michael backers would at least make me put my foot in my mouth at least once as i have announced i havent read any michael stuff. i wikipedia'd him and laughed and saw some scans o fhim near death and laughed some more.

i thought he was a vertigo chaarcter and this isnt all 100 percent canon in dc. post something where michael has some wow factor then. prolly nothing on panel like thanos in the end though, huh? thats thanos showing all how powerful he is without just stating he is. on panel facts speak the truth not someone saying i have gods powers as he is dying.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Merlyn

But at least I won't be the one who looks like an uninformed buffoon. smile
Hey I'm not the one laughing at the situation. I laughed at one of quanchi's responses but I was serious from then on. You would know that if you actually read what I wrote. So next time read what I write first before you start talking shit about me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Making fun out of characters doesn't add anything to your arguments, quanchi. roll eyes (sarcastic) just having some fun is all.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.