Dante vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
Dante's at his best (all styles\weapons from DMC and DMC 3, Sparda Form is allowed, DT is unlimited)

vs
Superman

Superboy Prime
Wouldn't a limitless Devil Trigger mean Dante stops time for eternity while he decides how to put Supes down?

Although then again it all depends if he can activate it before getting blitzed.

I'm curious to see how Dante's amazing healing factor will handle Superman's punches etc.

Charlotte DeBel
In Sparda form he can be killed by nothing but highest level magic\reality warping. So...he definetely can endure Supes' attacks.
Quicksilver doesn't take any gestures etc. So...

But giving that Supes is weak against magic-based powers, let's have DT on Quicksilver limited as 30 seconds, for all other abilities it's unlimited.

Superboy Prime
Edit.

Hmm...I don't know. Are you saying Dante cannot be killed without high level magic or reality warping in Sparda form because...?

Can Dante be KOed while in that form, or is that out of the equation?

Charlotte DeBel
I really don't know answer for that. His HF can soak up most of the damage Supes does to him in trose milliseconds needed to activate Quicksilver.

Nikkolas
The only Supes he could beat is Animated Superman.

One punch from regular Superman, one blast of heat vision whatever and his regen won't mean jack.

Charlotte DeBel
Don't think heat vision and ice breath would do some huge ass damage to someone who withstood (and mastered in form of particular demonic weapons) flame and infernal cold of Hell itself.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Don't think heat vision and ice breath would do some huge ass damage to someone who withstood (and mastered in form of particular demonic weapons) flame and infernal cold of Hell itself.
And Dante did it without even devil triggering, let alone taking true high demonic lord form (Sparda form), and it didn't even really phase him. Heat vision and ice breath of some cryptonian (even if he's as legendary as nothing else) are stronger than the elemental forces of Hell? I really doubt it.
Superman isn't oneshotting Dante. Dante is high demon lord (think of Etrigan, just lot more cooler in a fight and with demonic form which doesn't look so stupid and kittenish in appearance), not somebody just HF-happy like Wolverine.

Dgw2007
superman

Charlotte DeBel
Superman isn't fighting on lightspeeds in atmosphere, so difference in reaction speed isn't too amazingly ovewhelmingly great. Dante just needs to think "stop" to freeze time around himself, and definetely durable enough to take whatever Supes does to him during that.

He fights the one with superhuman reflexes and reaction speed there, not FTL reflexes, but still desent. Dante is easity fast enough to deflect\cut speeding bullets with his sword, as well as outrun such bullets\objects speeded up by bullets.

To do anything desent to Dante before he can even think Supes has to strike him with his fists moving at 100 times speed of sound. Which is near to impossible in atmosphere- Max10-15 is usual speed Supes uses in the fights.

ragesRemorse
superman moved a planet and blew out a star.

I'm going with superman.

Juntai
Superman.

Validus
Dantizzle fo shizzle

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
superman moved a planet and blew out a star.

I'm going with superman.
So? Timefreeze is nothing to Supes? He's DEFINELTELY more powerful that all the armies of hell including skyfather level beings? His heat vision and ice breath are potent enough to kill a person who can withstand fire and abussal cold of hell like nothing without even need to take a demonic form? Has Superman fogotten his "interaction" with Wonder Woman's magical sword? Pure strength feats are for Hulk, and I strongly doubt that Superman kills the person with superhuman reaction speed and insane HF before he even has a chance to think.

Dante lacks planet-destroying feats on panel (though he's destroyed some meteors\comets in his high demonic form), but it would be just stupid plotwise to give him ones. He's established himself as the most powerful demon of his universe.

Generic Hero
What exactly makes you think the demons in DMC are Skyfather level? The term "demon" is entirely relative. Sure, Mundus is powerful because he's "the devil", but he's an ant compared to Mephisto (Galaxy-buster). Once empirical, quantifiable evidence puts anyone in DMC up there with Supes, I'll be convinced. Until then... nah.

When Mundus self-destructed, he didn't blow up more than an island. He hasn't demonstrated planet destroying power anywhere. And, even if he has, that doesn't make one billionth of a skyfather.

Odin, for example, destroys a galaxy in a single blow. He's a true Skyfather, and much more powerful than anyone in the Devil May Cry series that I've come across.

As far as reflexes and speed go, Superman is still waaaay faster, even in atmosphere. Check respect thread for details.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Generic Hero
What exactly makes you think the demons in DMC are Skyfather level? The term "demon" is entirely relative. Sure, Mundus is powerful because he's "the devil", but he's an ant compared to Mephisto (Galaxy-buster). Once empirical, quantifiable evidence puts anyone in DMC up there with Supes, I'll be convinced. Until then... nah.

When Mundus self-destructed, he didn't blow up more than an island. He hasn't demonstrated planet destroying power anywhere. And, even if he has, that doesn't make one billionth of a skyfather.

Odin, for example, destroys a galaxy in a single blow. He's a true Skyfather, and much more powerful than anyone in the Devil May Cry series that I've come across.

As far as reflexes and speed go, Superman is still waaaay faster, even in atmosphere. Check respect thread for details.

Then WHY the final fight of DMC was held in open space? Showoff purposes?

Superman is way faster, I know that, I only doubt that he can kill Dante before he even has a chance to think to activate his time stop powers (which is by the way a lot easier to activate, than, for example, Kain's time related powers, which are a bit overrated here).

Avalonofthewind
Superman isn't fighting on lightspeeds in atmosphere, so difference in reaction speed isn't too amazingly ovewhelmingly great. Dante just needs to think "stop" to freeze time around himself, and definetely durable enough to take whatever Supes does to him during that.

He fights the one with superhuman reflexes and reaction speed there, not FTL reflexes, but still desent. Dante is easity fast enough to deflect\cut speeding bullets with his sword, as well as outrun such bullets\objects speeded up by bullets.

To do anything desent to Dante before he can even think Supes has to strike him with his fists moving at 100 times speed of sound. Which is near to impossible in atmosphere- Max10-15 is usual speed Supes uses in the fights.

Recently some young new gods tried a chronal freeze on Superman and all it did was piss him off.

Superman's HV has also shown to be hotter than the flames of hell and his freeze breath froze a near Jupiter sized planet.

Then there is his T-vo which was warping reality of a multiversal reality warper.

Charlotte DeBel
Nocturne series are considered a part of canon in some sourses (it is used to expalin Dante's pasttime in Hell in DMC2- unvilling work for Lucifer etc). In Nocturne Dante finally has his chance to meet and kill some galaxy busters...

Nocturne Dante isn't any more powerful than DMC or DMC2 Dante.

Charlotte DeBel
T-vo is a wicked stuff...

Magic based chronal freeze? Superman has lost his weakness for magic? I know that moving on FTL spped helps to resist tech-based chronal freeze, so...

Generic Hero
A battle being held in open space doesn't really mean much. Certainly, it doesn't mean they have planet-busting power. It could mean that, but in the end all we have is conjecture.

Well, it wasn't made by Capcom... But I haven't played the game, so this is out of my area.

If this is canon to Dante (I'm not quite sure it is), then he should beat Superman quite easily. But wow, this guy seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than DMC Dante.

Charlotte DeBel
It was made under Altus and Capcom agreement (Capcom consulted Altus production team and that version of Dante was allowed by them), and Dante didn't demonstrate anything more there than he shows in DMC games powerwise. That game is just the ultimate show of which was stated in the end of DMC and DMC 2- than Dante has way surpassed his father's potential (his high demonic form in DMC 2 (Sparda form) was shortliving due to balance purposes but powerful enough to kill almost any enemy with a single energy blast) and becomes the strongest demon of his universe. DMC 2 is at about the same time as Nocturne and if you remember, Dante heads to Hell dimension to "clean" it. Nocturne explains how exactly that happens (though the RPG itself rather boring, we get to see Dante closer at its second half and main character is the f*cking emo Dante clearly outshines).

Nocturne Dante has even the same office and same weaponry set as DMC 2 one. And this isn't joke one like Viewtiful Joe version.

But Dante will never have on-panel confirmed planet-busting powers (comets, asterionds- that's allowable, but make him planet buster and he loses all his charm, since fighting skills based game about planet buster ends up being sh*t or comic relief like DBZ or Darkstalkers).

Superboy Prime
Then you're stuck in a very difficult position because a lot of people do not like to debate without panel/screen evidence.

Sandai Kitetsu
So? Timefreeze is nothing to Supes?

Quicksilver does not freeze time, it simply reduces it to 1/3 it's normal speed. Besides, Dante cannot hurt supes.

He's DEFINELTELY more powerful that all the armies of hell including skyfather level beings?

Armies of hell that were beaten by a girl with conventional fire-arms? The same armies that utilise weaponry from the middle ages?

-Mundus is not Sky-Father level
-Argosax is not Sky Father level

His heat vision and ice breath are potent enough to kill a person who can withstand fire and abussal cold of hell like nothing without even need to take a demonic form?

"Hell Fire" is the biggest plot device in fiction. Supes heat vision is hotter then the suns core.

Has Superman fogotten his "interaction" with Wonder Woman's magical sword? Pure strength feats are for Hulk, and I strongly doubt that Superman kills the person with superhuman reaction speed and insane HF before he even has a chance to think.

Are you actually suggesting that Dante is faster than supes?

Dante lacks planet-destroying feats on panel (though he's destroyed some meteors\comets in his high demonic form), but it would be just stupid plotwise to give him ones. He's established himself as the most powerful demon of his universe.

The same universe where:

-Demons are armed with low tech weaponry and get owned by girls with guns laughing

SeerQris
I am no fan of supermans but...

he wins. Dante Does not have the speed or even the power. I am having a hard time seeing how he will harm Superman.

Charlotte DeBel
http://devils-lair.org/cutscenes/dmc3/low/37%20-%20M12%20-%20Quick-Silver.avi
Is that 1\3 normal speed? It's more effective than Kain's timestops, overrated by the way. Though for someone with Superman's speed it would be just a slow down to more conventional speed level- not owerwhelming in that state.

How? As far as I know, Supes isn't immune to magic and all of Dante's attack have magical element. Supes still remembers his interaction with Wonder Woman's sword, I hope. The demonic metals will have the same results on him (though the sword of Hephestaes was unearthly sharp, it were its magic properties that allowed it cut through Supes' bioaura).

Cosmic Cube
Speedblitz; Dante dies.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm not crazy about Dante's speed, I'm not so irrational fanboy. He's slower that Superman considerably, being able to cut through bullets, run on the walls and to deflect raindrops with his sword to stay dry in the middle of the storm is pre-isotope E Quicksilver speed. I only doubt that he's slow enough for Supes to kill him before he has chance to even think. Ashtar, I haven't lost my mind in whitehaired obsession.
Dante's arsenal of magic weapons is not much worse than Wonder Woman's.

http://devils-lair.org/cutscenes/dmc2/26%20-%20M18%20-%20Despair%20Embodied%20Intro.avi
Definetely canonic (DMC2) fight with skyfather being (Despair Embodied, a being which could wipe the univerce clean of life). DMC 2 and Nocturne are considered to be the part of the same storyline, though in Nocturne it's told from the part of Demi-emo... errr...Demi-fiend.

http://devils-lair.org/cutscenes/dmc1/joch/M09_Ifrit.avi
That's nothing big, just Dante vs demonic embodiment of hellfire, which he gets to do his bidding after defeating it.

Charlotte DeBel
He's slower that Superman considerably, being able to cut through bullets, run on the walls and to deflect raindrops with his sword to stay dry in the middle of the storm is pre-isotope E Quicksilver speed.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Then you're stuck in a very difficult position because a lot of people do not like to debate without panel/screen evidence.

I put videos of Dante encountering an abstract being (Despair Embodied) at the end of DMC2 (skyfather level being, true embodiment of despair- universe destroying being).
Pecularities of genre- Dante or other similiar hero can kill abstracts but they'll never be shown destroying planets on panel simple because it would look out of place and cause hero lose the charm (though some people like characters just for being ridiculously powerful).

As for Nocturne, it's hard to find proper videos (and it isn't the same genre as "major" DMC games). But some screenshots were posted there (through the poster is known to make fool of himself via DBZ fanboyism)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=436197&pagenumber=22

Though Nocturne is overstuffed by abstracts, it pictures DMC2 level\age Dante (in DMC 2 he took one REAL abstract on panel, not just demon army general with lots of ambitions, and I've posted the video).

Broken Darkness
huge dante fan. but he'd lose. he's never been near the level he'd have to be to beat superman.

Charlotte DeBel
My major trump card in this debate was Supes' vulnerability to magic-related powers and weaponry. But the thing with speedbltz against timestop is that Supes doesn't start from zero to Max 21 (minimum he has to be to be unnoticed by goy with top combat speed Max3-4 at best) immidiately and that he has to accelerate.

If he can do that really, than it's lights out for Dante. Even cionsidering taking out abstracts (one abstract at least without any douby- Despair Embodied) one punch that teared Saturn's moon and at lest KO is enough. If Dante gets chance to think, he gets chance to try utilizing Superman's magic weakness to him.

But if CIS comes into play, Superman rarely goes on full speed with anyone.
CIS aside and immediate acceleration- handsome whitehaired devil loses that.

CosmicSurfer
DMC 2 storyline was confusing to me.

Is Argosax a demon or what? Is he more powerful than Mundus?

Is despair embodied the true form of Argosax? Or is he a separate, more powerful deity?

Superboy Prime
To be honest I don't see Dante anywhere near Superman's leagues when it comes to feats.

Entering a who beat who argument is not wise against Supes. I am not claiming that any of you are doing it, but I am merely saying it to stop it from happening. Because Superman has beaten far too many uberly skyfather/multiversal reality warpers beings.

Supes is weak to magic, but it depends on how we portray his weakness. In once instance 2 magic charged blows from Captain Marvel is enough. In another he can soak powerful magical blasts like there is no tomorrow without slowing down.

How will Dante manage Superman going intangible via super speed? Can he handle a thunderclap? A huge dose of heat vision capable of destroying an army of Doomsday clones? Getting frozen and then tossed in the sun? has Dante ever fought at super speed the way Superman did against the Imperiex probe? Are you aware that Superman has knowledge of pressure points that can paralyze?

Charlotte DeBel
Argosax just summoned Despair Embodied, which was true abstract entitny, AFAIR.

ANY Superman weakness is subjective. One time he almost loses consciousness from small cryptionite ring, next time huge cryptonite rocks are nothing to him. Depends on the writer.

I'm perfectly aware that Superman's powerset allows him to be perfect body reader...just that he hardly ever does that. Paralyzing via pressure points isn't impressive...if Supes goes hand to hand on convenient speed, Dante has chances (though speed and strength gap is too much in Supes' favour to be covered with fighting skills superiority). Averaging his weakness to magic and giving the powerful blasts Dante can shoot in Sparda form... With Supes fighting on convenient speed (CIS on)Dante wins 6-7\10.
One punch from Supes on Max21 before Dante even has chance to use combat teleportation\timestop with stregth that tore apart Saturn moon would be enough to leave even near immortal high demonic lord comatose. "Perfect" bloodlusted Supes wins 10\10.

Dante has taken thunderclaps from Classic Juggernaut-level crature (Beowulf), that's nothing to him. On speed on which Supes goes intangible Dante woulnd't be able to even react on him. I've already written about Dante taking hell's cold and heat like nothing, also the thing is, Dante posesses combat teleportation and can survive in space unaided, so throw into sun is funny but isn't major Supes' trump card.

I'm not talking about T-Vo since it seems even Supes himself doesn't understand how it works.

Supes with averaged vulnerability to magic and CIS on goes down.
"Perfect" (and a bit unrealistic) bloodlusted Supes who is said to resist things like timestop and to whom magic is a little annouance etc pwns Dante, Vergil, Kain and Kratos at the same time.

Charlotte DeBel
CIS on- Dante 6-7\10 (CIS means no instant speedblitz as well as Supes being not motivated enough to resist magic).
Bloodlust and instant speedblitz on- Superman 10\10

That's no way Dante can get a victory over bloodlusted Supes...Superman is too fast and can put Dante in coma for a couple of months at least (though I doubt actual killing). Also really motivated Supes was shown to pwn high demonic lords (ask Blaze) with ease, ignoring whatever demonic magic comes into his way. But to be THAT motivated Supes needs to be shown...err... Dante killng Lois Lane or something else.

Superboy Prime
When did Dante take a thunderclap from Classic Juggernaut? Do you actually mean Marvel's classic Juggy??

Superboy Prime
Hell flame is a vague term, Charlotte.

Many characters have stated Superman's Heat Vision to be hotter than the flames of hell, go figure.

In one instance Supes generated enough to heat to destroy and cut through a shield. His HV was vaporizing the block he was in. The guy ended up begging Superman to stop. He has turned an entire planet on flame with his heat vision. Can output more heat than a star to the point human equipment can't even gauge it and he can use it as super speed to boot.

Now...assume Superman is bloodlusted but IC. He attacks Dante at sub light speeds to avoid environmental destruction. Dante somehow survives. Supes punches him out of orbit and follows. Once in space he is free to use his faster than light speed to completely obliterate Dante.

I am not saying Dante is a pushover. It's just that Superman's powerset though limited, is very effective and the most dangerous thing is he KNOWS how to capitalize on it. Even with Superman's limited powerset he can take on guys like the Silver Surfer--whose versatility greatly overwhelms Supes & Dante's combined.

Charlotte DeBel
Beowulf's stats are compared to Juggernaut's. I don't know is that true, but his thunderclap attacks were taken easily and without much disturbance.
http://devils-lair.org/cutscenes/dmc3/low/31%20-%20M11%20-%20Beowulf's%20Attack.avi
http://devils-lair.org/cutscenes/dmc3/low/32%20-%20M11%20-%20Beowulf's%20Retreat.avi

Subluminal speeds in atmosphere? Going faster than Max 15 in lower layers of atmosphere is still a great deal of enviromental destruction (unless you're Flash). Max 15 is not a speed over the perception for someone who posesses desent (through nothing more than Max 3, if we leave aside combat teleportation ability, since teleportation is tricky), so timestop\teleporting out of harn's way can come into play.
One punch on true subluminal speed is enough to KO Dante...If Superman is such a sadistic bastard, he might throw unconscious body after that into the sun...
Superman's powers somehow scared the elementals of nature onse AFAIR. So even if Dante channels the power of Ifrit (demonic embodiment of hell fire) it only helps him survive.

I'm NOT comparing Dante to Silver Surfer, Ion or anyone who would thrash him easily since he has entirely nothing over them. The only point why that was made was that under normal curcumstances (not pissed off or something) Superman is weak to magic-related powers and stuff.
I've heard that he was nearly killed once with some bullets containing demonic energy. Through there probably was an element of surprise (since the shots connected), but those bullets easily pententrated Supes' bioaura.

Charlotte DeBel
Superman doesn't possess instant acceleration AFAIK, he isn't Flash. So attacking on the earth surface with speeds greater than Max 10 is a bit unreal...
Thunderclap, being just a sound and a pressure wave, isn't wise to use against person with instant healing factor that puts Hulk and Wolvie to shame. Ice breath isn't activated faster than speed of thought of a person with reflexes and reaction speed far better that human's so not faster that timestop.

Dante isn't beating Silver Surfer, Ion or anything of that caliber (though Surfer and Ion would both PWN Superman, and where have I ever mentioned Surfer?). He isn't beating angry ultramotivated Superman who thinks Lois Lane cheated on him with handsome platinum blonde.
He has chances to beat NORMAL non pissed off Superman, who has weakness to magic-related powers.

Weird "scissors, stone and paper" game. People say that Kain can kill Superman. Dante has good chanses against Kain due to being partially resistant to Kain's major trump card- soul manipulation (he was able to resist soul being sucked out of his body for about 15 minutes)...

Charlotte DeBel
By the way, if post-crisis Superman was REALLY able to resist timestop "without even noticing it", that means that he>>>>Majestic who was timestopped by person with normal human reaction speed (which I don't really believe to be such inferior to Supes).
But that's a bit offtopic.

Charlotte DeBel
Assuming Supes' immunity to timestop is PIS-like (Majestic etc were able to be frozen in time by magic users with human reaction speed and reflexes) that isn't too playsible. Dante is really durable in his demon form not to mention healing ability. If he stays conscious after first attack (and I've already gave the speed on which Supes has to chase him (unrealistic when fight in character and in lower layers of atmosphere) before Dante has chance to stop time or just teleport out of harm's way (which is within his powerset and can be done with a mere thought, no gestures or spellcasting)).

Rorschach
Assuming Supes' immunity to timestop is PIS-like (Majestic etc were able to be frozen in time by magic users with human reaction speed and reflexes) that isn't too playsible. Dante is really durable in his demon form not to mention healing ability. If he stays conscious after first attack (and I've already gave the speed on which Supes has to chase him (unrealistic when fight in character and in lower layers of atmosphere) before Dante has chance to stop time or just teleport out of harm's way (which is within his powerset and can be done with a mere thought, no gestures or spellcasting)).

Majestic was frozen in time while he was talking. He wasn't even fighting anyone at the time. Unless you're referring to another instance when Majestic was frozen in time?

Charlotte DeBel
I'm referring to that one, and timestop is timestop...it's not a beam from Captain Cold etc gun you can dodge, I think.

I'm not about "pwning a person before he can put up a chronofreeze field", there was argument that Superman just takes it like nothing and it's entirely impossible to freeze him in time.
Whatever he was talking, drinking or having a bath in that time means nothing.

I agree that bloodlusted and royally pissed off Superman can speedblitzDante or (even more easily) any person like Zatanna, Doctor or Doctor Stange calibre whose speed of thought\reflexes are human before timestop occurs.
Taking it like nothing was that seemed PISish to me.

Rorschach
Some young New Gods used some Chrono Suspension device on him and he broke out of it.

I'm not sure if that was exactly a timestop. It is possible to freeze him in time, he might be able to break free but I don't see it been very easy.

Charlotte DeBel
I doubt that it would be easily for IC-fighting Supes in atmoshere to speedblitz a person whose combat speed while even not at its peak level is supersonic (outrunning bullets and easily slicing bullets, missles and raindrops, runs so fast that air around him is heaten to the white colour, surfing on a missle fired into him from rocket launcher)- probably Quicksilver level. In high demonic form he can go even faster (I think top Sparda form flight speed was subluminal).

He's CONSIDERABLY slower that Superman, but fast enough for normal Superman not to speedblitz him in atmosphere before he can stop time around himself\teleport out of harm's way which happens with mere thought and doesn't require any gestures or spells.
Superman moving on like Max15 speed(which he will be doing in atmosphere while IC) can lose that, bloodlusted Supes who doesn't care about enviromental damage etc wins.

Charlotte DeBel
Chrono Suspesion device? Fine, tech. Than magical cronofreeze still gets him, that's a bit diffetent things. Chrono Suspence devise uses no magical time-dimensonal rifts on which the powers of our handsome devil are based. Just gravity manipulation, since gravity and time are directly related and by manipulating gravity on certain level you can "freeze" someone in time emulating the effect of magical chronal freezing powers with tech.
Thanks for explanation. There's no PIS in breaking out of thet device for Supes- he just had to move faster than light to do that, disturbing the field device created and breaking it.
That means my calculations were right and Superman IC (not royally pissed one) loses that like 6-10 in Dante's favour.
Pissed off Superman (like the one who saw Lois Lane cheating on him with Dante and decided to pull out Othello) is immune to magic that means he wins that 10\10 without any doubt.

Superboy Prime
ROFL@Sadistic Superman tossing Dante's unconscious body into the sun.

Hey...a ripoff does it...why can't he!? tongue

Avalonofthewind
Chrono Suspesion device? Fine, tech. Than magical cronofreeze still gets him, that's a bit diffetent things. Chrono Suspence devise uses no magical time-dimensonal rifts on which the powers of our handsome devil are based. Just gravity manipulation, since gravity and time are directly related and by manipulating gravity on certain level you can "freeze" someone in time emulating the effect of magical chronal freezing powers with tech.
Thanks for explanation. There's no PIS in breaking out of thet device for Supes- he just had to move faster than light to do that, disturbing the field device created and breaking it.
That means my calculations were right and Superman IC (not royally pissed one) loses that like 6-10 in Dante's favour.
Pissed off Superman (like the one who saw Lois Lane cheating on him with Dante and decided to pull out Othello) is immune to magic that means he wins that 10\10 without any doubt.

Time is frozen in the center of a black hole, and Superman has been just fine in one before. Even as a rookie, Clark took the gravity of a black hole just fine without being crushed.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9751/vo23kw.th.jpghttp://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8059/vo31hz.th.jpg
Superman also doesn't have to be pissed or bloodlusted to handle Dante. As a matter of fact, he was annoyed but not royally pissed when he faced the multiversal Dominus. Dominus powers are cosmic, magic, and technological. Tvo gives Clark the ability to impose his will over other characters power sets as well.

Lastly, How far does Dante's attack extend? Superman could 1 punch uppercut him out of Earth, or could fight him from space going nowhere near him.

He could freeze the entire block and chrono freeze Dante, turn intangible and invisible...etc.

Superman has just too many options. He could sit on the moon and conviniently HV Dante to death at his leisure (something that Ultra man loves to do by the way) or bury him in rubble at the center of the Earth long before Dante has a chance to think.

Superboy Prime
I love you Avalon.

Somehow you make me feel like an appetizer until the meal is served.

Charlotte DeBel
Because Sentry can't imagine anything bettersmile? And he has to make sure he's uncounscious for real, since due to demonic healing powers Dante can take a couple of punches on "convinient" speed, and Supes is a)not immune to timestop; b)IC wouldn't move faster than Max 15 in lower layers of Earth atmosphere to avoid huge enviromental damage; c)was shot in the head once with buillets charged with demonic energy (Diablo signature) and nearly died from that. If he's frozen in time, he can't dodge and will live through the same painful experience.

Though bloodlusted pissed-off Superman can do all the horrible stuff you've described to Dante, including throwing his body to the sun.

Charlotte DeBel
Dante has conbat teleportation as legitimate part of his powerset, so that can be countered. Ultra Man? Completely different persoinality from Superman.
Gravity-based chronofreeze? I've explained it before.
"Pissed off" is a wrong word, at least he has to be motivated enough to get over his magic weakness.
Oneshotting in space does nothing since Dante's high demonic form survives in space unaided and its speed of flight is rather desent one.

Truly motivated Supes does to Dante what he did to Blaze. Under regular curcumstances- Dante gets a desent chance though he's still suspectible to stuff like T-Vo (none tried anything like that on him AFAIK).

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I love you Avalon.

Somehow you make me feel like an appetizer until the meal is served.

Thank you... Superman can also use ultrasonic frequencies ftw.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/2148/jlaclassified015page048eg.th.jpg
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/157/jlaclassified015page057ku.th.jpg
or easily bury Dante 2000 feet underground.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/superhearing.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supeshearing2.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Pardon for the small pics...but this is also easily viable.

Keeping Dante up in the air with Super-breath, and HV or using the environment against him.

http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/5237/614nm.th.pnghttp://img278.imageshack.us/img278/3227/623aa.th.png

Charlotte DeBel
Black hole "timestop" resistance is fine and well within Superman's powerset (that's also what happened to New Gods device). Resisting anomaly created with magical energy that has nothing to do with gravity is completely different thing.

When stakes are high for Superman (Dominus, reflecting godblast) he ignores magic totally, that weakness is based on psychology. Also he's no Flash so he wouldn't be fighting on subluminal speeds in Earth atmosphere...
Blasting somedoby from the moon is in character for Ultra Man, not for Superman. Heat vision is not faster than light, so there's one second to do something (dodge or teleport).

Motivated enough, Superman obliterates Kain, Dante and Kratos at the same time. All those arguments are valid against any of them (exept Kratos would be the fastest to deal with).

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Pardon for the small pics...but this is also easily viable.

Keeping Dante up in the air with Super-breath, and HV or using the environment against him.

http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/5237/614nm.th.pnghttp://img278.imageshack.us/img278/3227/623aa.th.png

That's all right with small pics. That argument of yours is easily countered by teleportation just behind Supes and timestop.

Dante's demonic form (high demonic form in that case) posesses the ability of flight on speeds close to subluminal.

Charlotte DeBel
Any of attacks you mentioned aren't executeed with the speed of thought so that's plenty of time for Dante, who is slower than Supes but also superhumanly fast, to think "stop".

Avalonofthewind
Black hole "timestop" resistance is fine and well within Superman's powerset (that's also what happened to New Gods device). Resisting anomaly created with magical energy that has nothing to do with gravity is completely different thing.

When stakes are high for Superman (Dominus, reflecting godblast) he ignores magic totally, that weakness is based on psychology. Also he's no Flash so he wouldn't be fighting on subluminal speeds in Earth atmosphere...
Blasting somedoby from the moon is in character for Ultra Man, not for Superman. Heat vision is not faster than light, so there's one second to do something (dodge or teleport).

Motivated enough, Superman obliterates Kain, Dante and Kratos at the same time. All those arguments are valid against any of them (exept Kratos would be the fastest to deal with).

Actually, blasting someone from space is not something that is out of character for Superman. Ultraman was just brought up because he really really enjoys it.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2126/supermanandbatman2300300078gb.th.jpg
And even paranormals are not immune to ultrasonics. None of my examples have shown a bloodlusted Superman, and as for Dante's attack, we:

A: Don't know if it's more powerful than the center of a black hole. Magical or not.

B: We don't know it's distance...or how long it needs to really take effect.

C: If it's really a time-stop, or Dante moving so fast that his enemines look like they are standing still (something Superman has done with ease.)

D: A calm Superman can use T-vo to null the whole attack.

Superman has too many advantages. In a comic..Dante would fare better as they would tone down Clark or have him in "stupid" mode to make the fight a lot more fair.

In a vs setting, Superman is on a whole other level.

Charlotte DeBel
Avalonofthewind, I'm not a fanboy and can say that things like T-Vo would kill pretty much anyone.
Motivated enough Supes has a record of pwning high demonic beings.

And I'm sorry if you felt offended by my yesterday last PM which sounded a bit like advertisment.

Charlotte DeBel
Ultrasonic is just the particular frequency of the sound. Dante's HF is pretty much instant (detter than Hulk's or Wolverine's) and can compensate the damage it does to body cellular structure.

Avalonofthewind
Avalonofthewind, I'm not a fanboy and can say that things like T-Vo would kill pretty much anyone.
Motivated enough Supes has a record of pwning high demonic beings.

And I'm sorry if you felt offended by my yesterday last PM which sounded a bit like advertisment.

Not at all!

I see you are just looking at what angle Dante can score a win over Superman. Nothing wrong with that.

Charlotte DeBel
And as for blasting from the space...

Heatvision takes one second to get from Moon to the Earth. And Supes would make just the same mistake Despair Embodied made by that- Dante's combat teleportation is based on instinct so he'd suddenly find Dante's demonic form right behind him (high demons in DMC can teleport from Earth to space). And then...well, timestop and stuff.

Sorry, guys, I'm just being stubborn. Sorry if I look like those DBZ obsessed ones to you. I'm just defending my point of view.

Avalonofthewind, by the way, why don't you go into "mixed genre" thread and vote for K' so he culd finally be added to the list?

Charlotte DeBel
I've posted a video with stones. That's truly timestop.

It's limited by the amouth of demonic energy (for its fight it's unlimited, without gameplay resrtictions or with "unlimited energy" costume in game itself it lasts as long as Dante wishes). The only "wrong" thing is with radius- Supes need to be 200 metres near to Dante or closer for it to affect him, that's why teleportation comes into play.

And as for "more powerful"...there's a difference between gravitational pull *which Supes resists by default* and magical anomaly resisting which is beyond Supes powerset.
Just like Human Torch would have difficulty controlling\resisting K's or Kyo's fire due to its mystical origin and not because it's hotter than convinient fire\heat energy.

Avalonofthewind
And as for blasting from the space...

Heatvision takes one second to get from Moon to the Earth. And Supes would make just the same mistake Despair Embodied made by that- Dante's combat teleportation is based on instinct so he'd suddenly find Dante's demonic form right behind him (high demons in DMC can teleport from Earth to space). And then...well, timestop and stuff.

Sorry, guys, I'm just being stubborn. Sorry if I look like those DBZ obsessed ones to you. I'm just defending my point of view.

Avalonofthewind, by the way, why don't you go into "mixed genre" thread and vote for K' so he culd finally be added to the list?

HV has travelled across the solar system in seconds...it's actually faster. Dante teleporting anywhere near Superman just allows Superman (utilizing his far superior speed) to instantly put Dante into frozen animation (which he has done before) burn him (hotter than hell..remember that) vibra-punch Dante apart (once Supes is aware of Dantes regen abilities, he won't hesitate...) hit him with sonics, etc.

Dante will be spending way too much time on defense just trying to to keep himself together. Even then, how far has Dante been shown to teleport? Has he been shown to survive in space and be able to battle? Could he be able to take a good punch from Superman without being KO?

What's the link for the mixed genre? I'll take a peek. smile

Charlotte DeBel
The most significant teleportation feat I can think of was teleporting from Earth to the space in battle with Mundus. Though I can't exactly tell where it was but definitely a bit farther than Moon's orbit.
Dante in high demonic form is able to survive in space unaided, fly on subluminal speeds, disintegrate comets\small asteroids with magical blasts and stuff.
One or two "good" punches, maybe. His demonic form is quite durable, thoght he only has to last a bit of a second near Supes in conscious state- needed to activate timestopping power...and he's durable enough for that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=460164&pagenumber=1

Charlotte DeBel
He can resist at least a couple of punches Supes gave to Wonder Woman without being KOed.

Charlotte DeBel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459973&highlight=title%3A%28K%27+vs+Iron+Fist%29

Avalon, I thought you'd like to post your opinion there. The opponents' arguments are ranged from dragons to Belarusian soccer player Alexander Hleb as you can see.

Though that's a bit offtopic.

Charlotte DeBel
So, what we've decided so far?

If Dante stays conscious when near Superman for the time it's needed for person with superhuman reaction speed to think "stop", he can win that like 6-7\10
Otherwise Superman 10\10.

By the way, about flash freeze. One of Dante's defensive abilities (when chanelling the power of demonic ice creature into himself) including encasing himself into huge block of ice which acts as an ice shield...but that's just for information purposes, since Supes will react first and even though flash freeze still gives necessary 0,00001 of a second to Dante, timestop is wiser tactic to use there for him than blocking ice with ice.
Especially if all that happens on the Moon (both our combatants can survive in space unaided).

If Dante manages to impress Superman, he might get invitation into JLA to replace Etrigan or something like that(though while IC, Dante wouldn't accept that purpose since he's loner without any good teamwork experience and isn't used to working in a team).

Charlotte DeBel
That's a bit like Superman vs Green Lantern fight (if opponent is given the chance to think, he has chance to win)...just with demonic armour in place of autoshields to take first assault. Once Supes is freezed in time, his weakness to magic attacks can be utilized.
Motivated Supes=Supes wins 10\10.

ze21
Dante wins simply because superman is a shitty character. remember that all characters are created and can be assigned any traits that the creator wishes. If compared to food superman is like a badly made dish created by a child who adds anything and everything he finds. Although the dish contains all the ingredients possible it probably tastes like complete shit. Superman is not a balanced character with little attitude, and charm. His costume and appearance sucks major ass. dante is a well designed character with great balance, and the best thing about him is his attitude. that is what appeals to people. Superman is just a "boy scout" who likes to wear his underwear on top of his pants. wat a *****

george '06
supes heat vision has welded dimensional tears
his punches split moons, anime F*** w/ sword doesn't have a shot

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by ze21
Dante wins simply because superman is a shitty character. remember that all characters are created and can be assigned any traits that the creator wishes. If compared to food superman is like a badly made dish created by a child who adds anything and everything he finds. Although the dish contains all the ingredients possible it probably tastes like complete shit. Superman is not a balanced character with little attitude, and charm. His costume and appearance sucks major ass. dante is a well designed character with great balance, and the best thing about him is his attitude. that is what appeals to people. Superman is just a "boy scout" who likes to wear his underwear on top of his pants. wat a *****
Your a ****ing idiot.

george '06
dante is a highly effeminate male with sexual identity problems and a costume that looks like a bondage apparatus

superman benches planets

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by george '06
dante is a highly effeminate male with sexual identity problems and a costume that looks like a bondage apparatus

superman benches planets

I think Dante vs. Superman is a ridiculous as the next guy but Dante is exponentially manlier than Superman.

He also has one of the manlier character models in video games DMC4 (he is no Kratos or Solid Snake but still pretty manly), which impressive as Japanese video game designers like to make their male lead character's as sexually ambiguous as possible and throw half shirts on the suckers, whenever possible.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think Dante vs. Superman is a ridiculous as the next guy but Dante is exponentially manlier than Superman.

He also has one of the manlier character models in video games DMC4 (he is no Kratos or Solid Snake but still pretty manly), which impressive as Japanese video game designers like to make their male lead character's as sexually ambiguous as possible and throw half shirts on the suckers, whenever possible.

haermm

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Carbonox_ratchet/DMC1.gif

srankmissingnin
I said DMC4. cool

batdude123
uhuh

carnage52
I said DMC4. cool i still have it above my bed tho.

Raoul
Dante is exponentially manlier than Superman.

...how?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Raoul
...how?

He has a two day beard and a huge belt buckle while Superman has a single jerry curl that hangs over his forhead?

What do you want from me? sad

Raoul
He has a two day beard and a huge belt buckle while Superman has a single jerry curl that hangs over his forhead?

What do you want from me? sad

superman pushed a planet (with engines) with his bare hands. he kissed wonder woman out of the blue and didnt get a smack in the jaw.

lets see dante do either of those... stick out tongue

george '06
superman pushed a planet (with engines) with his bare hands. he kissed wonder woman out of the blue and didnt get a smack in the jaw.

lets see dante do either of those... stick out tongue
well since dante doesn't really look like the type to kiss a woman...

Raoul
Originally posted by george '06
well since dante doesn't really look like the type to kiss a woman...

ooh snap!

nah, though, i like dante as a hero, dmc 1 is still has one of my all time favourite sequences...

ze21
superman is a shitty character who should no longer be in existence

Raoul
superman is a shitty character who should no longer be in existence

he doesn't like you either...

Starscream M
he doesn't like you either... thats uncalled for Pr sad

killermover

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/7/19/rofl128609620133627635.jpg

CosmicComet
This is a terrible old thread that did not need to see the light of day again.

ROFL at Dante's feggy ass being competition.

marwash22
is this why we aren't allowed to make cross-genre threads?

Tha C-Master
I'm surprised this was ever made here. Seems like it would be in the games vs.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm surprised this was ever made here. Seems like it would be in the games vs. the thread creator is also a very respected poster here

CosmicComet
Charlotte is ok, whenever she is not swooning about Dante.

Tha C-Master
I wasn't trying to diss anybody. Just surprised to see it in this forum. Thought it would be in games vs.

Nihilist
I wasn't trying to diss anybody. Just surprised to see it in this forum. Thought it would be in games vs. Never mind Bruce he's just being a *** a usual.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
Never mind Bruce he's just being a *** a usual. what the hell are you talking about...I just said the person who created the thread is a respected poster...how is that being an ass?

Tha C-Master
I think he mean "f*g" seeing as it's censored and he said "a" instead of "an". But I do tend to overanalyze.Originally posted by Nihilist
Never mind Bruce he's just being a *** a usual. You changed your avatar and sig... this is the Nihilist I know. smile

Bruce has been a bit sad ever since Dum Dum Dugan left.

Starscream M
I wasn't trying to diss anybody. didn't imply you were...just explaining why this thread might have stayed open. I think if a random poster had created it, it would've been closed.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
what the hell are you talking about...I just said the person who created the thread is a respected poster...how is that being an ass? So what if she is a respected poster, thats beside the point. C Master was clearly not dissing her, as normal you try to make it into something its not.

Tha C-Master
didn't imply you were...just explaining why this thread might have stayed open. I think if a random poster had created it, it would've been closed. Gotcha. I saw it more later on, but at first I thought you believed I was calling it a stupid thread.

Then again there are tons of old street fighter threads and such.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=529593&highlight=Ryu+vs+Wolverine+forumid%3A77

This one got closed.

Starscream M
So what if she is a respected poster, thats beside the point. C Master was clearly not dissing her, as normal you try to make it into something its not. nor did I imply Cmaster was dissing her...as I don't think that. I was trying to explain perhaps why the thread wasn't closed a long time ago.

Nihilist
nor did I imply Cmaster was dissing her...as I don't think that. I was trying to explain perhaps why the thread wasn't closed a long time ago. Yeah sure you did, thats why you was so quick to point it out eh.

Tha C-Master
lol guys. The reason I saw it like that was he said the "respected" part and CC said that "Charlotte was actually ok".

So I thought someone might have seen it as me calling it a stupid thread. That's all.

Starscream M
Yeah sure you did, thats why you was so quick to point it out eh. I will not continue this. believe what you'd like.

deathtrap208
Let me say something Dante can not die. Second of all Dante has super speeds with his sword. Also Dante is just as fast as superman. For instance Dante is never touched ever in any battles and he is not even trying. Now let settle this Dante would win hands down, if he was trying then he would smash superman in a fight case closed.

-Pr-
Dante is as fast as Superman? I'm genuinely curious what speed feats he has that put him in that range.

SquallX
Originally posted by deathtrap208
Let me say something Dante can not die. Second of all Dante has super speeds with his sword. Also Dante is just as fast as superman. For instance Dante is never touched ever in any battles and he is not even trying. Now let settle this Dante would win hands down, if he was trying then he would smash superman in a fight case closed.

No, Dante can die. Cut off his head, rip out his heart, he's dead.

Yes, dante does posses super speed, so does Superman.

No, Dante is no where close to Kal in speed.

Wrong, Dante got hurt multiple times in all 4 installments. Some times he does let himself gets hurt, where as times he can't help it. Mundus and Vergil being two instances of his getting his ass kicked while trying.

No, Dante is not beating Superman even if he was giving it his all.

Dante's best speed feats are his lighting reaction when he first meet up with Blitz, and he was able to react to Blitz while Blitz was teleporting in his lighting form.

He's second one, was when he and Vergil moved there blades so fast that they created a dome that protected them from getting hit by the rain.

All in all, Dante as his best, and Kal at his worst, kal still clears it easily.

carver9
Dante wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Dante wins.
laughing out loud

SquallX
Dante wins.

If Dante is able to beat Superman, does that mean he can also beat the Hulk?

Zack Fair
LOL

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
If Dante is able to beat Superman, does that mean he can also beat the Hulk?

Yes, he can beat Hulk as well. Along with Gladiator if you would like to add him to the mix. I think Dante is just that good. This doesn't include the fact that his powers is dipped in magic.

SquallX
Yes, he can beat Hulk as well. Along with Gladiator if you would like to add him to the mix. I think Dante is just that good. This doesn't include the fact that his powers is dipped in magic.

WOW! Did you just admit Hulk losing to Dante?

Brand new year, brand new Carver i guess.

You're scaring me man.

emporerpants
Superman wins in a complete and utter stomp.

Iron-man
If this was Comicvine, Dante would stop with time stopping powers.

SquallX
Originally posted by Iron-man

Dante doesn't stop time, he just slows it down.

deathtrap208
alright i know some in Capcom and he did a simulation of Dante and Superman and lets just say this Dante whipped the shit out of superman so before u start talking just shut up ok thank u.

deathtrap208
Also i was talking about older Dante in DMC4. I don't see him getting hurt one bit so u don't know Wat the hell u r talking about man.

-Pr-
alright i know some in Capcom and he did a simulation of Dante and Superman and lets just say this Dante whipped the shit out of superman so before u start talking just shut up ok thank u.

Capcom doesn't decide Superman's power level, DC does.

SquallX
Also i was talking about older Dante in DMC4. I don't see him getting hurt one bit so u don't know Wat the hell u r talking about man.

You're kidding right?

DMC 4 Dante is still a weakling compare to the weakess of Kal's many incarnations.

DMC 4 Dante still get stabbed in the chest by a normal sword.

DMC 4 Dante reactions is only lighting time because he was able to follow Blitz around the battlefield.

Where as a Norma Kal is beyond Lighting timing, casually destroys moons with his fist.

Tell me one thing Dante has done that kal on his sick bed can't accomplish.

The only Dante that can beat Superman is Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Dante, and that Dante is not even canon to the 4 games and animated series.

deathtrap208
Originally posted by -Pr-
Capcom doesn't decide Superman's power level, DC does.

Well Dc does not not decide Dante's power or speed Capcom does so it is a stalemate dumb asses

Epicurus
^Insulting a mod isn't the wisest course of action on these boards.

abhilegend
Good going there bro.

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Good going there bro.
Abhi, your post is listed directly below mine, then why is the forum page showcasing my post as the last reply of the thread? Thread glitch?

DarkSaint85
Well Dc does not not decide Dante's power or speed Capcom does so it is a stalemate dumb asses

Woah, chill there broski.

At least we've changed your mind from Superman loses to stalemates with Dante. Who knows what other new things you might learn this week?

SquallX

You do know that Superman moves faster than the speed of light right? While Dante's best feat is Lighting timing right?

Or that Superman can punch Moons into dust with a casual punch, heat vision hotter than the sun itself.

Dante's cool and all, but Superman kills him with his pinky.

deathtrap208
OK for one we really don't know the power or the real speed of Dante. But i say Dante would whip his butt. Superman is slow with his punches and Dante is super fast with his sword so all in all if they fight up close Dante hands down.

DarkSaint85
OK for one we really don't know the power or the real speed of Dante. But i say Dante would whip his butt. Superman is slow with his punches and Dante is super fast with his sword so all in all if they fight up close Dante hands down.

How can you punch slow and at the same time with power?

If you can smash a moon, surely the punches thrown are fast?

LordofBrooklyn
Dante DIES!

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
Abhi, your post is listed directly below mine, then why is the forum page showcasing my post as the last reply of the thread? Thread glitch? Maybe. Or Bada has gone drunk again.

mmm

deathtrap208
for one if u have powerful punches does not mean they r fast and superman punches r slow

SquallX
for one if u have powerful punches does not mean they r fast and superman punches r slow

Have you ever pick up a Superman comic?

You know Superman can move all his body parts at the speed of light right?

deathtrap208
actully i have cause i know how to read unlike u

LordofBrooklyn

What Superman comics have you read?

-Pr-
First of all, moving to a more suitable forum. Second...

actully i have cause i know how to read unlike u

If you think Dante is faster, that's fine. There's still the case of proving it, though. You can't lowball the other guy just to do it.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Iron-man

You mean the Superman that has been shown to speed through time stop several times?

DarkSaint85

Try it.

Try punching something slowly, with power.

deathtrap208
U GUYS r geeks about comics also u dont know shit about Dante

StealthRanger
lol, this is actually a thing

When 99% of Superman incarnarions can solo DMC?

ScreamPaste
U GUYS r geeks about comics also u dont know shit about Dante Welcome to All Versus, where half the population is VG Versus and knows quite a lot about Dante.

deathtrap208
u guys do not know shit about Dante

ScreamPaste
I'd wager, from the posts that you've made, we know quite a bit more than you do, and certainly more about Superman.

-Pr-
I finished the first three games... shrug

ScreamPaste
u guys do not know shit about Dante We seem to know more than you do going by your recent posts, and certainly more about Superman.

NemeBro
I know enough about Dante to know that Superman could accidentally kill him with a single punch.

Dante's best strength feat is stopping Savior's punch. Superman's best strength feat (assuming we are using pre-reboot since that is when the thread was made) is... What? Maybe cutting a moon in half by flying through it? Pulling a planet with the aid of Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman? Better than Dante's though.

He is many times faster than light, Dante even while using Quicksilver is "merely" massively hypersonic.

He can take two planets crashing together, Dante can be cut by normal swords.

So explain how Dante wins.

StealthRanger
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17883

Just for reference

Iron-man
Originally posted by SquallX
Dante doesn't stop time, he just slows it down.
Tell that to Comicvine. They still think that Mundus created a universe.
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-devil-may-cry-respect-thread-1473126/
Sorry for the long loading crap.

StealthRanger
Well they think Dante can compete with Classic Dr Strange so, no surprise

DarkSaint85
u guys do not know shit about Dante
Go on.

Show us Dante's best strength, speed and durability feats. Rather than just saying we don't know shit.
I admit, I don't know. Convince me.

BloodRain
u guys do not know shit about Dante Boy you don't know where you are..

No, Dante does not touch Superman.

Even with the theoretical strength, speed and power of Majin Dante, it would still not come close to MFTL planet busting feats.

The single claim to be made if time stop and bfr, but the odds of that happened are too mineute to even discuss. The reason this thread began, and Charlotte's own point, was magic exploitation against Supes. The same misconception that Death Battle made. He us not weak to. magic, just no protection from it, besides physical type spells.

So no, unless this is SMT!Dante.. Supes wins.

deathtrap208
So how much force does Savoir have then. You guys don't know right no one knows. None of us knows Dante's speed or strength right so none of u guys can talk shit so just be quite and go back to the corner.

Charlotte DeBel
Sorry about this idiocy. I just read too much bad DC comics the day I've started this thread. Obviously Supes wins.

And to be more clear it was Superman's showing against Wonder Woman sword + Qucksilver that made me start this thread. But then I realized how awfully my idea was outclassed by the very portfolio of showings of Supes. That's why you shall never put low herald in high herald fight, children. You just make yourself look dumb as I did here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>