Flash and Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
M'kay , we all know Wally came back with his kids...whom now apparently have powers, and are douche-bags... I'll let the Scans do the talking

(Warning : Terrible artwork ahead)

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/arrowette/DCpreviews-19.jpg

and another....

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/arrowette/DCpreviews-21.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/arrowette/DCpreviews-22.jpg

Morridini
People get payed to draw like that?

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Morridini
People get payed to draw like that?

sick

That's just dreadful...

Rewmac
What is this anyway?

llagrok
No shortage of teeth...

Validus
<3 Daniel Acuna

Black Adam
Art is a lot better then what I expected.

llagrok
It's sorta like silent war, only crappier.

Galan007
All the art in those scans was crappy, except for Flash.... I thought he looked pretty good. ermm

Faceman
Is that a muscle bound boy ? sick

Hercules
Originally posted by Faceman
Is that a muscle bound boy ? sick

Maybe that was the artist's intent, to me he just looks like a fat kid with a dumb haircut and an even dumber looking lycra suit.

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
<3 Daniel Acuna

you would... sad

Validus
Ok, his art isn't a great fit for Flash or any traditional super hero book for that matter but this isn't Liefeld we're talking about.

Besides, he also drew my favorite cover of 2006. big grin

pr1983
not bad, i guess i just dont like his style for the comics he does...

i miss porter...

Validus
Porter had his time. It's obvious Karl Kerschl is the man for Flash right now. Unless DC has offered the job to him and he turned them down, they are being moronic for not putting him on.

pr1983
Porter had his time. It's obvious Karl Kerschl is the man for Flash right now. Unless DC has offered the job to him and he turned them down, they are being moronic for not putting him on.

i liked porter...

kerchl is so so imo...

Validus
You suck ass. stick out tongue

Kerschl's light hearted style is perfect for Flash just like Van Sciver is perfect for Green Lantern and Adam Hughes is perfect for any character with D cups.

pr1983
lol, if you say so...

i guess i'm just such a fan of rogue war and such, that i look at kerschl and think he wouldnt work on that type of book...

the kind of book im hoping the new flash will be... stick out tongue

Validus
An action book?

pr1983
An action book?

no... a serious one... stick out tongue

Validus
He can do serious. His entire run on Superman was.

pr1983
He can do serious. His entire run on Superman was.

the ruin one? with the right colours, i guess so...

Validus
Ruin and Sacrifice.

pr1983
Ruin and Sacrifice.

i didnt like some of his sacrifice art... but that was because benes was on superman at the time, so i was pretty biased...

Grimm22
Ok, his art isn't a great fit for Flash or any traditional super hero book for that matter but this isn't Liefeld we're talking about.

Besides, he also drew my favorite cover of 2006. big grin

Meh erm

If the writing in Freedom Fighters wasn't so god awful I might have picked it up.

And even though I hate his art, I don't think this guy is anywhere near as bad as Liefeld, nobody is THAT bad

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Meh erm

If the writing in Freedom Fighters wasn't so god awful I might have picked it up.

And even though I hate his art, I don't think this guy is anywhere near as bad as Liefeld, nobody is THAT bad

It's still frikken horrific.

The boy looks like he was taken from those old 'Eskimo Pie' ads, you know. The extremely racist ones with no eyes and long teeth.

The girl I have NO idea....Is she supposed to be tanned, black or something altogether different?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.