Odin vs. Asmodel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sundipped
Asmodel in angelic form vs. ruler of Asgard. Who will be victorious?

quanchi112
odin

guy222
Originally posted by Sundipped
Asmodel in angelic form vs. ruler of Asgard. Who will be victorious?

odin

Avlon
Asmodel.

Charlotte DeBel
My bets are on Odin, actually.

Avlon
Azzy is actually older than Odin, and a king angel of the bull host (warriors of heaven.)

Neron (skyfather level himself..at least at the time.) feared the guy.

Shaking the multiverse will do nothing for azzy considering Angels plan and shape the multiverse and are completely immortal unlike asgardians.

Plus...Azzy always has the cheap light of heaven attack..and Odin is hardly a pure guy.

Charlotte DeBel
Can't Odin just reflect said mystical attack with his own magic? It would be quite funny...

Avlon
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Can't Odin just reflect said mystical attack with his own magic? It would be quite funny...

I wouldn't assume that it could be done but...actually it would be hilarious.

Let's save that type of thing for Darkseid though. wink

Charlotte DeBel
Do you mean reflecting Omega beams etc?

And said attack (light of heaven) is really a bit cheap...just like Penance stare (which workmode is messed up by Ghost Rider fanboys to the point that's unable to calculate).

Avlon
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Do you mean reflecting Omega beams etc?

And said attack (light of heaven) is really a bit cheap...just like Penance stare (which workmode is messed up by Ghost Rider fanboys to the point that's unable to calculate).

Yup. If the OE is cheap...the Light of Heaven attack is even cheaper.

Charlotte DeBel
Especially when there are no strict limitations of being "pure" etc. Handy power for plot devises.

Avlon
Dang skippy.

Running through heaven and conquering it until god had to stop him is also as cheap as it gets.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Dang skippy.

Running through heaven and conquering it until god had to stop him is also as cheap as it gets. cronus was more impressive than asmodel. its not hard at all to conquer heaven. i mean come on it looks easy according to dc writers.

odin wins.

Lord Prime
Asmodel wins

Estacado
Originally posted by Lord Prime
Asmodel wins

Nike
Odin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Prime
Asmodel wins what has asmodel done really that makes u think hell beat odin. i mean what has he done. i love asmodel far more than odin but to say he beats odin is laughable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin. Far too noble and powerful for Asmodel's light of heaven to work.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin. Far too noble and powerful for Asmodel's light of heaven to work.

Noble? Are you kidding? Odin's DAAAARTAAAY.

Avlon
Originally posted by Soljer
Noble? Are you kidding? Odin's DAAAARTAAAY.

thumb up smart

quanchi112
odin is way to much and has to many feats while asmodel only conquered heaven with basically no one there but other angels. no that great of a feat when u break it down. cool but not that great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.