Kryptonian Battleship versus Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Ok this is the battle: a single Kryptonian Battleship, sent via Boom Tube to Apocalypse. The Battleship has a full 1,000 Kryptonians on it, who have approximately ten years of yellow sun radiation in them, and are equipped with yellow sun radiation conversion armor kits (aka Superboy Prime). So each Kryptonian on board would be similar to a lesser Superman.

Versus:

Apocalypse, including Darkseid and all of his minions. One hour prep time when they sense the ship heading their way. Helping Darkseid is Superboy Prime with his yellow sun armor, and Hank Henshaw with a yellow lantern (fear) ring.

Who takes it?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/KnightLancer/Crys0.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/KnightLancer/Crysship.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/KnightLancer/CrysTanks.jpg

TricksterPriest
All you need is Darkseid for the most part. Kryptonian tech is good, but New Gods technology is the gold standard in DC. stick out tongue Darkseid and company easily claim the ship and it's crew as a new weapon in his campaign of terror. evil face

Kutulu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
All you need is Darkseid for the most part. Kryptonian tech is good, but New Gods technology is the gold standard in DC. stick out tongue Darkseid and company easily claim the ship and it's crew as a new weapon in his campaign of terror. evil face

Sure the 1,000 Superman level beings within would present at least somewhat of a challenge for him though, right?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kutulu
Sure the 1,000 Superman level beings within would present at least somewhat of a challenge for him though, right?

No, not really. stick out tongue He mindraped and controlled 3 billion daxamites under a yellow sun. And that's just one of his options. You really underestimate Darkseid. evillaugh

Kutulu
No, not really. stick out tongue He mindraped and controlled 3 billion daxamites under a yellow sun. And that's just one of his options. You really underestimate Darkseid. evillaugh

He mind controlled them when they were normal level beings, then teleported their planet to where there was a yellow sun.

llagrok
So when you receive a strength, durability and speed boost you're somehow immune to telepathy?

Maxvell didn't have any problems roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by llagrok
So when you receive a strength, durability and speed boost you're somehow immune to telepathy?

Maxvell didn't have any problems roll eyes (sarcastic)

To be fair, these were PC Daxamites. And PC Supes was notoriously difficult to mind-control. shifty Actually, maintaining control over them while they were under the yellow sun is also a feat.

And dude? If you know about the TK planet switch, why did you bother making this fight? erm

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kryptonian ship ftw.

llagrok
To be fair, these were PC Daxamites. And PC Supes was notoriously difficult to mind-control. shifty Actually, maintaining control over them while they were under the yellow sun is also a feat.

And dude? If you know about the TK planet switch, why did you bother making this fight? erm

Aah, that makes a difference.

batdude123

Yeah, he mind controlled them under a red sun.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by llagrok
Aah, that makes a difference.

Yep. Which is a testament to the awesome power that Darkseid wields. evillaugh AND HE WASN'T EVEN AT FULL POWER!

Edit: Batdude, it's still an awesome feat. Maybe the biggest TP feat in comics.

Cosmic Cube
Why does everything from Krypton have to look so crystalline?

I understand the whole super-modern sheik trend, but geez.

I mean it's attractive at first, but at a certain point, it begins to look just plain tacky.

batdude123
Impressive? Yes, however...

Maybe the biggest TP feat in comics.

No it isn't.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Why does everything from Krypton have to look so crystalline?

I understand the whole super-modern sheik trend, but geez.

I mean it's attractive at first, but at a certain point, it begins to look just plain tacky.

I thought the Kryptonian ship idea was pretty cool. Look at it compared to any other sceince fiction vessel, it would blow almost anything else out of the water. Especially with 1000 Superman strength beings on board.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by batdude123
Impressive? Yes, however...

No it isn't. probably isn't but its gotta be in at least top 5.

Hannibal-Lector
AHHH, from the title i thought this was marvels Apoc ^_^ I was like... wow i guess they really hate apoc... but now that i see wut this is about... i think Darkseid is the key to planet apoc's victory

TricksterPriest
A mere Krytonian battleship isn't enough to take Apokolips. haermm Seriously, they don't even need Darkseid or Henshaw. There's no way in hell the battlecruiser is winning. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.