Juggernaut vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Classic Juggernaut

vs.

Wonder Woman (no weapons)

Acrosurge
Stalemate. Wonder Woman has the speed to avoid Juggs, but nothing in her power-set could harm him. I'm not convinced the Lasso could do more than slow him down.

If this is a really long-term battle, Cain eventually wins as Diana will tire and Juggs won't.

psy_blade
no lasso. Diana has the advantage of flight so i removed her weapons.

Nikkolas
She can't hurt him.

He can demolish her.

SevenShackles
juggy takes this easy. only thing she can do is annoy the crap out if him by 'not standin still' but at some point he is gonna get his hits in.

BillyG
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Stalemate. Wonder Woman has the speed to avoid Juggs, but nothing in her power-set could harm him. I'm not convinced the Lasso could do more than slow him down.

If this is a really long-term battle, Cain eventually wins as Diana will tire and Juggs won't. Happy Dance

Apolloknight
She'll run around him for awhile with her massive speed advantage, but she will tire, he will not.

spidey-dude
juggy rapes diana easy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman Wins. She uses her Sleep Touch and puts him to sleep. She can land the touch before he even blinks.

dawsey28
Wonder Woman can take quite a bit of punishment. And as already mentioned, she is very fast and she has flight advantage.

She doesn't tire so easily. She has some major skill. She is a master of ARMED and UNARMED combat.

I think she could subdue him.

Athena's wisdom in battle FTW.

Superboy Prime
I'd say stalemate unless Diana figures out how to BFR Juggy.

True Cain could hurt her...but he won't get the chance.

And it's not like Diana has never fought people with Cain's strength. She has been punched by a bloodlusted Supes for Zeus' sake.

Hannibal-Lector
Every time there is a thread against juggy EVERY 1 says that the other person can BFR him... thats true but he can do it just as easily if not more easily... Juggy beats her unless she seduces him into sleeping with him... in which stalemate

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Every time there is a thread against juggy EVERY 1 says that the other person can BFR him... thats true but he can do it just as easily if not more easily... Juggy beats her unless she seduces him into sleeping with him... in which stalemate

Juggy Beats her how? certainly He isn't going to be doing much in the way of Blunt force trauma that she hasn't taken from like.. I don't know, A doomsday clone, the real Doomsday, Oblivion, or a Sun amped Superman. All of those, actually are fast enough to hit her and get thru her uber reflexes. Juggy goes to sleep via her sleep touch.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Juggy Beats her how? certainly He isn't going to be doing much in the way of Blunt force trauma that she hasn't taken from like.. I don't know, A doomsday clone, the real Doomsday, Oblivion, or a Sun amped Superman. All of those, actually are fast enough to hit her and get thru her uber reflexes. Juggy goes to sleep via her sleep touch. You forgot to add Zoom, who by WW's own accord hit harder then Superman. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
You forgot to add Zoom, who by WW's own accord hit harder then Superman. smile
Yeah... Him too. Zoom is too powerful. sad

Galan007
Yeah... Him too. Zoom is too powerful. sad Well he was powerful...

But Zoom's more recent appearences haven't been too impressive. miffed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well he was powerful...

But Zoom's more recent appearences haven't been too impressive. miffed
I beg to differ. He was pretty much playing with Dmg. He only got pwned becuz Jesse used her speed powers, to which, we all thought she had lost them. Now did you see what Wally did to Inertia? Talk about Rediculously over powered. ZOMG.

Galan007
I beg to differ. He was pretty much playing with Dmg. He only got pwned becuz Jesse used her speed powers, to which, we all thought she had lost them. I was mainly talking about Bart owning Zoom in like 1-2 hits. thumb down
Now did you see what Wally did to Inertia? Talk about Rediculously over powered. ZOMG. DC seems to be amping nearly all of their 'heavy hitters'.... Something big is coming.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was mainly talking about Bart owning Zoom in like 1-2 hits. thumb down
DC seems to be amping nearly all of their 'heavy hitters'.... Something big is coming.

yeah, but Bart was Far superior to Wally. Bart WAS the Speed Force. Also make note that in the Tie in to Amazons Attack, when Superman pwns wonder woman by swooping in and removing from the battle field, she makes it clear that she could tear herself from his grip if she chose to and that he knows that. Thus once again solidifying that she is his peer in strength. stick out tongue Diana wins this fight without much trouble.

Galan007
Diana wins this fight without much trouble. I agree she takes it, but only because she is far more versatile than Juggy.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nikkolas

He can demolish her.

False. We will reach the end of time before he lays a finger on her.
For she will always see him in motionless time or she just uses flight to stay away. This is at least a stalemate in WW's favor.

h1a8
It is known that while Juggs is not moving then he can be lifted in the air. He only weighs half a ton. Diana is more than fast and strong enough to BFR him into the Sun. Juggs back leg can be tripped while walking (a la Hulk) since it is not moving and only planted.

Galan007
Originally posted by h1a8
This is at least a stalemate in WW's favor. You know a stalemate doesn't favor anyone, right? ermm

Priest
i was thinking, if Juggernaut gets BFR, couldent he call upon the Cyttorak to bring him back?
I mean the Cyttorack did help him do this recently in World War Hulk:Xmen 2.
http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51703202ev8.jpg

FrothByte
Wonder Woman Wins. She uses her Sleep Touch and puts him to sleep. She can land the touch before he even blinks.

how does the sleep touch work? i haven't been keeping up with juggs lately, buy i kinda remember him having a magical shield around himself which made him impervious to physical damage.

charlemagne9746
Well, WW should have the advantage in pure strength. She is much much faster...and she has flight. WW may not be able to hurt Juggs physically, but she can BFR him without much effort. Juggs could win via BFR also...but, I don't think he'll get the chance...WW is just too fast.

dawsey28
Originally posted by FrothByte
how does the sleep touch work? i haven't been keeping up with juggs lately, buy i kinda remember him having a magical shield around himself which made him impervious to physical damage.

It is Morpheus Touch. Morpheus, the God of Dreams.
http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww2013tv.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=172101fo.jpg

I'm not sure if she can use it on Juggernaut, but she doesn't need it to win.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by dawsey28

I'm not sure if she can use it on Juggernaut, but she doesn't need it to win. The way I see it, the Morpheus Touch (if it works) or BFR are her only options. She isn't going to win against Classic Juggernaut in hand to hand combat. She will only tire herself out after a very long time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The way I see it, the Morpheus Touch (if it works) or BFR are her only options. She isn't going to win against Classic Juggernaut in hand to hand combat. She will only tire herself out after a very long time.

What are classic Juggs battles with someone like WW? Who is magical, Super uber strong, and skilled with crazy speed and reflexes?

Acrosurge
What are classic Juggs battles with someone like WW? Who is magical, Super uber strong, and skilled with crazy speed and reflexes? How is she going to stop him when guys like Thor merely slow him down? She has speed and flight; this will help her defensively, but it won't help her put him down physically.

The Touch (if it works) and BFR are her only options. Otherwise, she eventually will tire. Juggs does not tire. Ever. He will outlast her if she doesn't go for the BFR.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How is she going to stop him when guys like Thor merely slow him down? She has speed and flight; this will help her defensively, but it won't help her put him down physically.

The Touch (if it works) and BFR are her only options. Otherwise, she eventually will tire. Juggs does not tire. Ever. He will outlast her if she doesn't go for the BFR.

Godwave for the win.

quanchi112
ww dies.

The Great Galen
WW wins I'd say, also LMAO with that comment about her being peers with Supes in terms of strength.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww dies.

She wins due to BFR.

basilisk

I'm not sure if she can use it on Juggernaut, but she doesn't need it to win.

From the first scan the "sleep touch" just looked like a pressure point hold, the second scan not so clear but still looking like some sort of pp to a nerve, either of which any decent comic MArtist does. Especially since neither scan specifically calls anything a "sleep touch" or "Morpheus Touch", and the Morpheus references were just a bit of Classical Greek euphemism for KTFO and sleep well. If it was an actual power it would have been explained or named somewhere, but pp/nerve holds are self-explanatory.

And while these pressure point holds knocked out Wonder Woman and an Asian businessman, they won't affect Juggernaut.

If this really went for so long that WW tired out and still hung around, then I suppose Juggs might get his hands on her. Then he could just try a quick unstoppable pinky finger through her brain, if no sharp object was handy to finish her off, since she is vulnerable to pointy objects trauma.

But really without BFR of Juggs, I don't see this as anything but a pointless stalemate since she can't hurt him and he can't grab her.

dawsey28
Originally posted by The Great Galen
WW wins I'd say, also LMAO with that comment about her being peers with Supes in terms of strength.

I don't see where you saw that, but why are you laughing?

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla96196qa.jpg

http://img141.exs.cx/img141/2104/005greenlanternrebirth003rembr.jpg

http://img206.exs.cx/img206/9425/batmansayssupesmuststopwwww140.jpg

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=action7611supesstatementaboutw.jpg

Originally posted by basilisk
From the first scan the "sleep touch" just looked like a pressure point hold, the second scan not so clear but still looking like some sort of pp to a nerve, either of which any decent comic MArtist does. Especially since neither scan specifically calls anything a "sleep touch" or "Morpheus Touch", and the Morpheus references were just a bit of Classical Greek euphemism for KTFO and sleep well. If it was an actual power it would have been explained or named somewhere, but pp/nerve holds are self-explanatory.

And while these pressure point holds knocked out Wonder Woman and an Asian businessman, they won't affect Juggernaut.

Well, she gets powers from Greek Gods. And Morpheus is a Greek God. confused

But maybe you are correct, maybe it IS just a pp to the nerve. No need to debate over it, because she doesn't need it to win.

Not to mention, I don't even think she CAN use it on Juggernaut.

If this really went for so long that WW tired out and still hung around, then I suppose Juggs might get his hands on her. Then he could just try a quick unstoppable pinky finger through her brain, if no sharp object was handy to finish her off, since she is vulnerable to pointy objects trauma.

But really without BFR of Juggs, I don't see this as anything but a pointless stalemate since she can't hurt him and he can't grab her.

I can agree with this scenario being possible, but I just don't see it happening.

I have to give it to Diana. Too fast and skilled. Flight advantage. Eyes of Athena.

The Great Galen
Well its off topic and I dont really want to debate over it, but Id consider those scans u posted an example of PIS. I hate to through around that word because then folks around here will think im bias to WW but I just dont seem them as equals. Its only IMO so if u want to believe there peers then go right ahead im not going to debate that. I personally think he is a complete tier ahead of her but thats just my personal take on it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well its off topic and I dont really want to debate over it, but Id consider those scans u posted an example of PIS. I hate to through around that word because then folks around here will think im bias to WW but I just dont seem them as equals. Its only IMO so if u want to believe there peers then go right ahead im not going to debate that. I personally think he is a complete tier ahead of her but thats just my personal take on it.

In Amazons attacks, superman grabs diana from the battle field against her will. She says, you know I can tear myself from you. And he doesn't reply, indicating that she is indeed telling him the truth and she is his physical peer.

quanchi112
juggs beat the life from her. ww dies. no big surprise here.

nvrbeenwthagirl

No surpise that you dont' give any evidence of this, just your own rediculous retarded opinion. You dont' even give reasons. Let alone juggs beating anyone as fast or skilled as ww. now answer this since your opinion is all that matters. How is juggs going to get thru WW's reflexes or her Shield?

quanchi112
No surpise that you dont' give any evidence of this, just your own rediculous retarded opinion. You dont' even give reasons. Let alone juggs beating anyone as fast or skilled as ww. now answer this since your opinion is all that matters. How is juggs going to get thru WW's reflexes or her Shield? look how easily supes defetas her. ur overanking her. she dies due to his unreletning nature. ww dies.

poor diana.

nvrbeenwthagirl
look how easily supes defetas her. ur overanking her. she dies due to his unreletning nature. ww dies.

poor diana.

Show me Superman defeating WW easily. As in One punch. Also, make sure it's a fight where she is fighting all out and superman is in his right mind and she isn't trying to get him to calm down. Also show me Superman punching thru the aegis shield. Until then, your statement is shit and you just got backed into a corner so you made a stupid statement. Also, Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>classic juggernaut. So you even using superman means what? Not a damned thing.

Nikkolas
Ten bucks Cain doesn't even notice she's attacking him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ten bucks Cain doesn't even notice she's attacking him.

Now how would he not notice she attacks him when she picks him up and hurls him into the sun? He has noticed attacks from weaker opponents no?

quanchi112
Show me Superman defeating WW easily. As in One punch. Also, make sure it's a fight where she is fighting all out and superman is in his right mind and she isn't trying to get him to calm down. Also show me Superman punching thru the aegis shield. Until then, your statement is shit and you just got backed into a corner so you made a stupid statement. Also, Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>classic juggernaut. So you even using superman means what? Not a damned thing. classic juggs could tear into themyyscira. sorry but supes strangled her with a lasso like nothing. poor ww couldnt even phase classic juggs. its this simple ww is one of ur favs and ur trying desperatly to win a battle for her she woud even tell u that she is in over her head. juggs wins allday.

nvrbeenwthagirl
classic juggs could tear into themyyscira. sorry but supes strangled her with a lasso like nothing. poor ww couldnt even phase classic juggs. its this simple ww is one of ur favs and ur trying desperatly to win a battle for her she woud even tell u that she is in over her head. juggs wins allday.

did you read the part where I said in current continuity, where superman is in his right mind , where ww isn't trying to calm him down? you didn't. or your an idiot. which is it?

quanchi112
did you read the part where I said in current continuity, where superman is in his right mind , where ww isn't trying to calm him down? you didn't. or your an idiot. which is it? ww doesnt compare to supes and u know it so dont argue. u have admiotted it before. classic jus was a monster and would break dianas arms like twigs.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ww doesnt compare to supes and u know it so dont argue. u have admiotted it before. classic jus was a monster and would break dianas arms like twigs.

What strength feats do classic juggs have that put him any where near hers? I can't think of Any. Also, you haven't been reading DC lately have you? Or did you miss the part where WW tells clark she can tear herself away from him and he admits this with silence. You also missed it where Superman has to stick around becuz he's the only one who can deal with diana should she be on the wrong side. or how about the time they held the weight of eternity in the form of the mind of the spectre. Or what about when she caught the falling technic rock that was so big that not even terra could move it. you know terra, the one who throws mountains around like they are pebbles. You are done.

dawsey28

How does Juggernaut "beat the life from her," or hell even simply hit her, when she has the swiftness of Hermes, Eyes of Athena, Artemis's Eye of the Hunter, AND is one Hell of a skilled fighter?

How? I ask you. HOW? confused

quanchi112
How does Juggernaut "beat the life from her," or hell even simply hit her, when she has the swiftness of Hermes, Eyes of Athena, Artemis's Eye of the Hunter, AND is one Hell of a skilled fighter?

How? I ask you. HOW? confused becuz she cant pahse his ass. while she has been beaten and rather easily by many charcaters she loses this bad as soon as juggs grabs her. its game over.

dawsey28
becuz she cant pahse his ass. while she has been beaten and rather easily by many charcaters she loses this bad as soon as juggs grabs her. its game over.

And HOW does he grab her when she has the swiftness of Hermes, Eyes of Athena, Artemis's Eye of the Hunter, AND is one Hell of a skilled fighter? confused

quanchi112
And HOW does he grab her when she has the swiftness of Hermes, Eyes of Athena, Artemis's Eye of the Hunter, AND is one Hell of a skilled fighter? confused he counters her many hits and snaps her in two.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you think he can snap her in two, when a sun amped angry superman didn't? Or When she got hit in the face by zoom and he didn't. when oblivion hit her in the face, she didn't snap in two. What about zeus? the doomsday clone, or the dragon queen. All of whom are far superior to classic juggs in strenght and none of them snapped her in two. you are done. FAIL.

h1a8
he counters her many hits and snaps her in two.

What if she picks him up and throws him into the sun?

Nikkolas
She ever done that before?

dawsey28
I'll just stop for now. It is going to get redundant.

nvrbeenwthagirl

she stopped the technis asteroid from falling and just carried it away like it was nothing. exactly how much does juggy wieght? A few hundred pounds. Nice try.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'll just stop for now. It is going to get redundant.

With these idiots it is. You can post till you are blue in the face. They are DC haters and refuse to relent even in light of the overwhelming evidence that Juggy loses this fight. No one even commented on how he would get around her reflexes or her Aegis.

dawsey28

Why does that matter?

Just because someone HAS NOT done something DOES NOT mean he or she CANNOT.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why does that matter?

Just because someone HAS NOT done something DOES NOT mean he or she CANNOT.
I suppose becuz Thor, Silver Surfer, and Orion haven't punched rogue into outerspace they can't either. LMAO. This board is rediculous bias.

The Great Galen
Im actually on the same page in saying she takes Juggy. The only thing thats really bugging me is this implication that WW and supes are eqaul or whatever. Ive always mantained the postion in saying her uper strengh approaches Supes base strength. The sad thing is that WW is actually a very powerful character but I feel she is ruined a lot of the time by fans who keep on insisting she is stronger then she is.

Again this is only IMO because i know Supermans power is often times inconsistently portrayed which is why I call a lot of exchanges between him and Diana PIS. It just seems so contrived to have a sun ampe supes take so long to KO Diana...all why she is holding back appearently. The logic in these comics escapes me sometimes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Im actually on the same page in saying she takes Juggy. The only thing thats really bugging me is this implication that WW and supes are eqaul or whatever. Ive always mantained the postion in saying her uper strengh approaches Supes base strength. The sad thing is that WW is actually a very powerful character but I feel she is ruined a lot of the time by fans who keep on insisting she is stronger then she is.

Again this is only IMO because i know Supermans power is often times inconsistently portrayed which is why I call a lot of exchanges between him and Diana PIS. It just seems so contrived to have a sun ampe supes take so long to KO Diana...all why she is holding back appearently. The logic in these comics escapes me sometimes.
Unless she just happens to be so close to him in strength as Dc has been saying for about 15 years or so now. DID you catch Amazons attack? She makes it very clear that she coudl tear herself from him if she wished, And he agrees with silence.

The Great Galen
Writers can make mistakes and overlook things..we know its a very regular occurence for comics to contradict themselves. Not to mention we all infer things differently..such as her being able to rip free from his grip which u have determined is a measure of her being equal to his strength.

CaptainStoic
Can Diana hit harder than Mjolnir? because he was hit by Thor's hammer and looked unfazed, I'm pretty sure Thor hits harder than she does.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Can Diana hit harder than Mjolnir? because he was hit by Thor's hammer and looked unfazed, I'm pretty sure Thor hits harder than she does.

WW has hit superman and fazed him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Writers can make mistakes and overlook things..we know its a very regular occurence for comics to contradict themselves. Not to mention we all infer things differently..such as her being able to rip free from his grip which u have determined is a measure of her being equal to his strength.

So it was a mistake when she stalemated CM? When she fought the DD clone stronger than the original? Fought a daxamite? DC has said for years that she is the next line of defense after superman. i'm sure we will see more feats from her now that she has a new writing team and DC is gearing up for something big. just look at how she moves so fast against amazo. we've not seen her do anything like that ever.

quanchi112
WW has hit superman and fazed him. thors hammer could do maore damage than anything ww could thorw at superman. thor is packing more heat.

CaptainStoic
But cain has withstood a full
hit to the face from Mjolnir and was unfazed... Wonder Woman should not be able to even faze him.

Acrosurge
hit to the face from Mjolnir and was unfazed... Wonder Woman should not be able to even faze him. Agreed. Her only options are BFR and the Morpheus Touch, which may or may not work. She will eventually get beaten otherwise. Juggernaut can simply outlast her in a physical fight.

CaptainStoic
The fact that Superman takes him that crossover between Marvel and DC, made no sense at all, Cain is a walking tank of mystical energy, he should have no problem busting open Clark, much like Captain Marvel does. He should even be able to break Clarks bones, even though they would mend under the suns radiation, but if anyone could cause Supes grief it would or theoretically should be Juggernaut.

No offense to Superman, because to be honest I love a good Superman story, perhaps more than any other comic.

quanchi112
Agreed. Her only options are BFR and the Morpheus Touch, which may or may not work. She will eventually get beaten otherwise. Juggernaut can simply outlast her in a physical fight. yes indeed ww dies here. hes to much.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The fact that Superman takes him that crossover between Marvel and DC, made no sense at all, Cain is a walking tank of mystical energy, he should have no problem busting open Clark, much like Captain Marvel does. He should even be able to break Clarks bones, even though they would mend under the suns radiation, but if anyone could cause Supes grief it would or theoretically should be Juggernaut.

No offense to Superman, because to be honest I love a good Superman story, perhaps more than any other comic.

Well what exactly is Diana powered by the Gods if not a walking magic plot device?

quanchi112
Well what exactly is Diana powered by the Gods if not a walking magic plot device? shes a walking corpse here in this thread.

Trolt
Unless she just happens to be so close to him in strength as Dc has been saying for about 15 years or so now. DID you catch Amazons attack? She makes it very clear that she coudl tear herself from him if she wished, And he agrees with silence.

Its not like Superman was even trying to contain her. It's not worth his time to argue with Diana, as they actually had somewhere important to go (some emergency meeting where batman had to ditch lol)

h1a8
hit to the face from Mjolnir and was unfazed... Wonder Woman should not be able to even faze him.

Doesn't matter as she could just throw him into the sun.
Thus BFR ftw.

h1a8
shes a walking corpse here in this thread.

I figured you out.
Hey everybody I figured quanchi112 out! eek!

When he believes someone will win (and in which he likes them) then he will post logical arguments stating how or why they would win. But when he wants someone to lose, while knowing that they can't due to a certain strategy, then he post things like "....kills him/her" without even refuting the stated winning strategy others have given. Now at least he's not dumb enough to argue against someone who would clearly lose to someone else (as in a spite thread). For he knows that he would lose all credibility and be hereby and forever more ignored by all.

Thus the solution is :
When he is using logical arguments and refutting (or trying to) others arguments then it is feasible to debate with him. But if he's in a fanboy state (as he is now) and refuses to try to refute winning said strategies then it is time for everyone to ignore everything he says. Or maybe just even repost your own arguments over his until he tries to refute it. I think I will do the former though.

So everyone please do not comment on what quanchi112 says if he refuses to refute stated winning strategies or it is obvious that he knows who will win but argues otherwise (as in this case).

quanchi112
I figured you out.
Hey everybody I figured quanchi112 out! eek!

When he believes someone will win (and in which he likes them) then he will post logical arguments stating how or why they would win. But when he wants someone to lose, while knowing that they can't due to a certain strategy, then he post things like "....kills him/her" without even refuting the stated winning strategy others have given. Now at least he's not dumb enough to argue against someone who would clearly lose to someone else (as in a spite thread). For he knows that he would lose all credibility and be hereby and forever more ignored by all.

Thus the solution is :
When he is using logical arguments and refutting (or trying to) others arguments then it is feasible to debate with him. But if he's in a fanboy state (as he is now) and refuses to try to refute winning said strategies then it is time for everyone to ignore everything he says. Or maybe just even repost your own arguments over his until he tries to refute it. I think I will do the former though.

So everyone please do not comment on what quanchi112 says if he refuses to refute stated winning strategies or it is obvious that he knows who will win but argues otherwise (as in this case). theresa few setbacks to your arguments here. for one im not a fanboy of juggernaut in the least. fpr two classic juggernaut is a beast. ww although very impressive at certain times can also have her ass handed to her at times. ww although she appears faster there is nothing she can do pretty much that puts juggs down. soon as he grabs her she dies.

that is all.

spawnwest
How is Juggernaut going to even hit WW?

h1a8
soon as he grabs her she dies.

How would he grab her when he's in outer space heading towards the sun? confused

dawsey28
Yeah, as if she'd die as SOON as he grabbed her. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic
Come on people when has Wonder Woman ever thrown someone to the sun, in reality do you have any idea how far the sun is from this planet??? I mean it's not across the street, I agree that she could toss him around a little, but he'd just get back up as if it were nothing, we should refrain from using the sun as a ways to get rid of Cain, because, it makes Diana seem desperate, and points to Cain's superiority. Yes she is fast enough to grab him and fly into outer space but I can almost guarantee that bebore she reaches the sun or even the earths biosphere he will more than likely grab her... Let's start all over, now, if Wonder Man slugs it out with him as she is so famous for doing she will be overcome by Juggernauts resilience, in fact she wouldn't even be able to hurt him if he's in the state that he was in while Thor hit him in the face... does anyone remember what Juggernaut did next? No??? well I'll tell you, he put Thor into a bear hug and nearly killed him, but was intervened by another avatar, thus saving Thor. If Wonder Woman fought Juggernaut in an impregnable arena that was surounded by 50 percent adamantium and 50 percent vibranium, who would win this battle? I won't give my opinion but can you guess who I'm thinking dies?

quanchi112
Yeah, as if she'd die as SOON as he grabbed her. roll eyes (sarcastic) its hilarious the arguments that are coming forth for ww.

laughing

classic juggs couldnt be phased by her. ww would need a plot device to beat him and here that doesnt fly. she dies.

Superboy Prime
True.

However it will be a cold day in hell before Cain lays a finger on her.

So they stalemate until Diana finds a way to battlefield remove Juggy.

carver9

Superman never took juggernaut. Superman caught a juggernaut that punched at a wall by suprised and looked up and it was superman flying over him.

He wasnt damaged at all.

They never showed what happened after that.

h1a8
Come on people when has Wonder Woman ever thrown someone to the sun, in reality do you have any idea how far the sun is from this planet??? I mean it's not across the street, I agree that she could toss him around a little, but he'd just get back up as if it were nothing, we should refrain from using the sun as a ways to get rid of Cain, because, it makes Diana seem desperate, and points to Cain's superiority. Yes she is fast enough to grab him and fly into outer space but I can almost guarantee that bebore she reaches the sun or even the earths biosphere he will more than likely grab her... Let's start all over, now, if Wonder Man slugs it out with him as she is so famous for doing she will be overcome by Juggernauts resilience, in fact she wouldn't even be able to hurt him if he's in the state that he was in while Thor hit him in the face... does anyone remember what Juggernaut did next? No??? well I'll tell you, he put Thor into a bear hug and nearly killed him, but was intervened by another avatar, thus saving Thor. If Wonder Woman fought Juggernaut in an impregnable arena that was surounded by 50 percent adamantium and 50 percent vibranium, who would win this battle? I won't give my opinion but can you guess who I'm thinking dies?

What are you talking about?
WW needs only to throw him in space ftw.
So the sun is moot.

But with more mootness:
Once Juggs is in space it doesn't take much to hurl him into the sun. For the sun's own gravity is much greater than Earth's.
And this is assuming that WW doesn't have the enough strength to throw him far enough towards the sun where the its gravity will take over. Which is utterly ridiculous as she is uber strong (rivaling superman's) and should do it with minimal effort.

cased closed!

dawsey28
ww dies.

Really, how?

Once again how?

look how easily supes defeats her. you are over ranking her. she dies due to his unrelenting nature. ww dies.

poor Diana.

Oh, his "unrelenting nature?" Ok. I'll bite.

She may be a little too fast for him. She may be a little too skilled for him and there is always the option of BFR.

classic juggs could tear into Themyscira. sorry but supes strangled her with a lasso like nothing. poor ww couldn't even phase classic juggs.

What's the point of bringing up a Superman fight? And there is STILL the option of BFR. And I'd say she is fast and skilled enough to do it.

ww doesn't compare to supes and you know it so don't argue. classic juggs was a monster and would break Diana's arms like twigs.

No she is not equal to Superman, but just a notch below him. Which is still pretty powerful.

AND EVEN IF Juggernaut could "break Diana's arms like twigs," as you claim, how is he going to be able to when she is as fast and skilled as she is.

she cant phase his ass. while she has been beaten and rather easily by many characters. She loses this bad. As soon as juggs grabs her, its game over.

Has been beaten by and rather easily by whom? Besides Superman, who are these "many characters" that you claim has defeated her easily?

Not that it matters for the outcome of this fight, but I challenge you to show me, or at least tell me, who these "many characters" are.

And once again, HOW is it "game over" "as soon as juggs grabs her" when she is as fast and skilled as she is?

he counters her many hits and snaps her in two.

Once again, I don't see how this is possible when she is as fast and as skilled as she is. I also don't see how he "snaps her in two."

Thor's hammer could do more damage than anything ww could throw at superman. Thor is packing more heat.

Yes, Thor's hammer didn't stop the Juggernaut, but I don't really see what this post has to do with this particular fight.

Unless your argument is "she can't phase him." And if that's the case, then there is still the option of BFR. How could Wonder Woman not BFR Juggernaut when she is as fast and skilled as she is?

yes indeed ww dies here. hes to much.

How? PLEASE elaborate.

shes a walking corpse here in this thread.

Once AGAIN...How?

classic juggernaut is a beast. ww although very impressive at certain times can also have her ass handed to her at times. ww although she appears faster there is nothing she can do pretty much that puts juggs down. soon as he grabs her she dies.

that is all.

When has Wonder Woman had "her ass handed to her"? Please show me or tell me these incidents. And by somebody besides Superman.

And once again, there is still the option of BFR. How could Wonder Woman not BFR Juggernaut when she is as fast and skilled as she is?

its hilarious the arguments that are coming forth for ww.

laughing

classic juggs couldnt be phased by her. ww would need a plot device to beat him and here that doesnt fly. she dies.

It is SO FUNNY, isn't it? laughing

Especially, when you have not yet countered an argument.

So I challenge you to back up your claims--especially the claims of Wonder Woman being defeated by many characters or of her being defeated many times.

And while you're at it, why don't you explain how Wonder Woman cannot BFR Juggernaut when she is as fast and skilled as she is.

spidermonkey
Touched a nerve, did he?

quanchi112
Originally posted by spidermonkey
Touched a nerve, did he? people get so angry when its just comics. juggernaut snaps her neck. easier than when superman strangled her with her own lasso.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/017-SupermanBatman015Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

ww looks so weak here. he used her own weapon against her and easily to boot.

CaptainStoic
Not really, you keep saying as fast and skilled as she is, but Thor is far faster and far more skilled than juggernaut as well, and he was still grabbed, let me point out one thing, Diana is not a precog, she does not know who or what Cain is, so who's to say that she would not try to slug it out with him. I'm not going to go and hate on Wonder Woman because she really is tough and versatile, and all of that good stuff, but if she does not bfr Cain, to the sun, which I still don't see how she would do this within seconds. Cain has the right power set to take her down. Wonder woman is not a monster or a murderer she has no idea that Cain can breathe in space, she would most likelly try to knock him out, this however would not work, but she can be slammed.

Wonder Woman has taken huge amounts of damage from foes that are much less than Cain in power take Tigra look alike (sorry forgot her name) She has wounded Diana severely, and in the Justice comics mortally wounded her. Cain would crush her. My point being is that she isn't untouchable. I aree she could bfr him, but I do not agree that she could take him toe to toe. There is no way that she hits as hard as Mjolnir, and even that was like a shower, and Thor wasn't holding back.

if they fought in an arena that they could not escape Cain would win, and if they fought in sapce or in the air Diana would win, but this would be a shallow victory, because in the end, she still never stopped him... only delayed the inevitable.

Just remember that time that Superman tried to bfr Doomsday by flying him up into space and he was grabbed, Juggernaut may be able to do the same, so this is really not a sure victory for her. This is why I said an arena type battle, because I knew people would continue saying bfr.

dawsey28
people get so angry when its just comics. juggernaut snaps her neck. easier than when superman strangled her with her own lasso.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/017-SupermanBatman015Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

ww looks so weak here. he used her own weapon against her and easily to boot.

I KNEW YOU WOULD USE THAT!!!!! laughing

Isn't that a fight from Superman/Batman? If so, I don't consider Superman/Batman as canon. I know that's debatable.

So for argument's sake let's say it IS canon. Well, wasn't that particular fight in another time or another dimension or something? Which would mean that it STILL doesn't count.

And if not, then it is certainly PIS, CIS, or just plain crappy writing.

And there was a reason why I said "BESIDES SUPERMAN" -- Reason being, that I KNEW you would try and use that particular fight as evidence.

But HELL, lets say that fight actually DOES count. Again, I say what's the point of bringing up a Superman fight? Is Juggernaut as fast as Superman? Explain to me HOW he will "snap her neck" when she is as fast and skilled as she is.

Why don't you give me a different example of someone defeating Wonder Woman? I'm sure you could find ONE example since you claim she has been defeated so many times by so many characters so easily.

And there is STILL the option of BFR. And I'd say she is fast and skilled enough to do it. PLEASE tell me how Wonder Woman cannot BFR Juggernaut when she is as fast and skilled as she is.

Not really, you keep saying as fast and skilled as she is, but Thor is far faster and far more skilled than juggernaut as well, and he was still grabbed, let me point out one thing, Diana is not a precog, she does not know who or what Cain is, so who's to say that she would not try to slug it out with him. I'm not going to go and hate on Wonder Woman because she really is tough and versatile, and all of that good stuff, but if she does not bfr Cain, to the sun, which I still don't see how she would do this within seconds. Cain has the right power set to take her down. Wonder woman is not a monster or a murderer she has no idea that Cain can breathe in space, she would most likely try to knock him out, this however would not work, but she can be slammed.

Wonder Woman has taken huge amounts of damage from foes that are much less than Cain in power take Tigra look alike (sorry forgot her name) She has wounded Diana severely, and in the Justice comics mortally wounded her. Cain would crush her. My point being is that she isn't untouchable. I aree she could bfr him, but I do not agree that she could take him toe to toe. There is no way that she hits as hard as Mjolnir, and even that was like a shower, and Thor wasn't holding back.

if they fought in an arena that they could not escape Cain would win, and if they fought in space or in the air Diana would win, but this would be a shallow victory, because in the end, she still never stopped him... only delayed the inevitable.

Just remember that time that Superman tried to bfr Doomsday by flying him up into space and he was grabbed, Juggernaut may be able to do the same, so this is really not a sure victory for her. This is why I said an arena type battle, because I knew people would continue saying bfr.

At least you have a descent argument.

Quanchi needs to back up his claims and explain how Wonder Woman would not be able to BFR Juggernaut. Which he has YET to do.

I see you agree that she CAN BFR him. When I'm saying "as fast and skilled as she is" I'm talking about BFR. My opinion is she fast and skilled enough to BFR him. At least, in response to Quanchi's posts.

Of coarse people will continue to say BFR. Honestly, when he has an impregnable shield, what else can you use in a Juggernaut thread ?

I don't remember ever saying it is an easy win for Wonder Woman. IT IS NOT an easy win.

Superboy Prime
Because we all know Juggy can handle people with Diana's combat speed. Eventhough he can't handle Peter Parker. duriroll

CaptainStoic
Peter is a low level precog.

Superboy Prime
And?

CaptainStoic
Diana isn't or did she get a power up that I have not read about yet?

Superboy Prime
No. But she's way faster than he is.

I don't see how Juggernaut will lay a finger on her when he can't even handle Spidey with his precog and speed.

dawsey28
I know.

People are like oh, she'll just tire and then it's over. I wonder if these people realize HOW LONG THAT would take.

But anyway, she DOES have sight of Athena which gives her increased insight. Maybe not exactly the precog that CaptainStoic is looking for but I just want to point that out.

tkitna
The thing about DC and Marvel fights like this is that DC characters always seem to have this speed advantage. Who in Marvel speedblitzes (top tier level)? Thor is supposed to be very fast, but his speed feats are very limited and he's one of the very few top tiers that I can think of from Marvel that is supposed to have that kind of speed. Heck, everybody in DC speedblitzes. Supes, WW, Black Adam, ect,,,. Anyways, Juggs couldnt hit WW, but I dont see anything she could do to him either. She's fast, but does anybody think she could actually grab Juggs and BFR him before he could actually get a hand on her? I dont. This would be the samething as if Thor, Surfer, Hulk, etc,,tried. Why havent they?

Whats also funny is if she did throw him into the sun, he still wouldnt die. A BFR counts, but thats a pretty crappy way to win. I think it still counts as a stalemate.

If juggs got his hands on her, I think he would win.

Superboy Prime
With her superior speed and reaction time she could battlefield remove him before he could even react and get his shield up.

And...Thor is not the best example of a top tier marvel blitz. The Runner is a good example. He blitzed Silver Surfer into submission and Surfer was loving it.

BFR is her only option...and once she punches him a couple of times at Super Speed and sees no harm is been done she will realize she is better off throwing him out of orbit.

tkitna
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

And...Thor is not the best example of a top tier marvel blitz. The Runner is a good example. He blitzed Silver Surfer into submission and Surfer was loving it.

The Runner is an Elder of the Universe. Thats a terrible comparison. He's overboard and would easily take the people we are talking about.

spidermonkey

Won't the Spirit of Truth and Eyes of Pallas (Sight of Athena) let her see the "Truth"?

Superboy Prime
But The Runner has actually blitzed. Thor has not done anything close to an actual speedblitz. Not to mention the Surfer kicked the Runner's ass the 2nd time they fought...so yeah may not be a big of a mismatch as you think.

Eventhough Surfer nor Thor are in this matchup. So...I'll drop it.

spidermonkey

Isn't Juggernaut magical? She has a HIGH resistance to magic AND a magical intuition.

And from what I understand, she can also see GODLY energies in others.

So I assume she'd be able to "see" the energies of the God, that he is powered by.

CaptainStoic
But it will not allow her to see him throw a punch before he actually does, my point is that if Spiderman is really careful with overpowering opponents he has a great chance of avoiding getting hit by them, I've seen Diana get hit before, Supergirl hit her, and she didn't look like she expected it Supergirl could probably hit Spidey too, but he would know that it was coming, and if it didn't knock his head clear off he'd at least be able to roll with it, The Cheetah hits Diana on a regular basis, she just isn't a precog... the Silver Surfer can avoid a meteor storm while flying at light speed and better because he has cosmic awareness, Diana could not. What I'm getting at is Juggernaut has a good chance of getting a shot in. He also has a mystical healing factor, that looks as efficient as the Hulks, also Juggernaut does not put up his shield, it's always up, it's just that when he focuses it get stronger.

Here's a question for you all, if Thor got them both to stand still and hit them square in the face with all of his might who do you think would be standing? Thor is well within the range to bfr Juggernaut he could open a portal and send him there, but it is never written like that, if bfr was the answer to all comic book battles I'd never read another comic again.

Battle field removal in this thread has convinced me that Wonder Woman could not take him straight out, in a toe to toe battle. She'd bleed he wouldn't and I don't know if you guys realize what happens when a person gets battered enough, but they generally go into shock from loss of blood, which also weakens them, he will heal from anything that she could possibly launch at him, if she could wound him at all.

King_Mungi
The Cheetah hit's Diana on a regular basis, she isn't a precog

Ummm...Cheetah has flash like speed now thanks to being taught by Zoom. Also the fact Cheetah is still vastly faster then Jugz to begin with

CaptainStoic
She could hit her when she wasn't that fast.

King_Mungi
She could hit her when she wasn't that fast.

Well considering golden-age Wonderwoman was basically just an athletic woman so that doesn't mean much. She couldn't do really anything to what she can do now.

The male Cheetah even beat Superman

spidermonkey
But it will not allow her to see him throw a punch before he actually does, my point is that if Spiderman is really careful with overpowering opponents he has a great chance of avoiding getting hit by them, I've seen Diana get hit before, Supergirl hit her, and she didn't look like she expected it Supergirl could probably hit Spidey too, but he would know that it was coming, and if it didn't knock his head clear off he'd at least be able to roll with it, The Cheetah hits Diana on a regular basis, she just isn't a precog... the Silver Surfer can avoid a meteor storm while flying at light speed and better because he has cosmic awareness, Diana could not. What I'm getting at is Juggernaut has a good chance of getting a shot in. He also has a mystical healing factor, that looks as efficient as the Hulks, also Juggernaut does not put up his shield, it's always up, it's just that when he focuses it get stronger.

Here's a question for you all, if Thor got them both to stand still and hit them square in the face with all of his might who do you think would be standing? Thor is well within the range to bfr Juggernaut he could open a portal and send him there, but it is never written like that, if bfr was the answer to all comic book battles I'd never read another comic again.

Battle field removal in this thread has convinced me that Wonder Woman could not take him straight out, in a toe to toe battle. She'd bleed he wouldn't and I don't know if you guys realize what happens when a person gets battered enough, but they generally go into shock from loss of blood, which also weakens them, he will heal from anything that she could possibly launch at him, if she could wound him at all.

But aren't the Eyes of Pallas literally the eyes of the goddess Athena allowing her to see things in a near-omnipotent view? Almost a "cosmic awareness" in itself.

Seeing a punch before he throws one? How fast is Juggernaut? I'm sure she could probably counter a punch before it hits her.

Supergirl is pretty fast. So is Cheetah. I don't understand why you are using them as a comparison to if Juggernaut could hit Wonder Woman.

Could he get a hit in? Maybe, but I doubt he can one-shot her.

Wonder Woman isn't exactly a "person," she is a divine creation, and constantly renews herself. And she has a "healing" power also. So I doubt she is going into shock from blood loss.

She fought Ixion. She was knocked from city to city by Zoom. She took quite a few punches from an evil Flash counterpart. She survived the molten lava from the core of Apokolips (JLA #14). She even took a shot to the face from Oblivion.

I think she has been through a little more than Juggernaut can dish out.

Here's a question for you all, if Thor got them both to stand still and hit them square in the face with all of his might who do you think would be standing?

She took a punch to the face from Oblivion and it didn't seem to phase her too much.

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glcof14wwdurability5iy.jpg

Superboy Prime
Juggernaut won't be one-shotting someone that can take punches from a bloodlusted Superman.

Not in this ****ing lifetime.

h1a8
Why is this thread continuing to go on.
WW wins by throwing Juggs in space.

Case closed!

Acrosurge
Why is this thread continuing to go on.
WW wins by throwing Juggs in space.

Case closed! Just as a counter to BFR, Juggs could conceivably ask Cyttorak to move him back to the battle. It has been done before. Just sayin' that BFR isn't fullproof; it won't give WW 10/10.

Wonder Woman will not win a HtH fight with classic Juggs. She just won't. She can evade him, but her blows will do nothing to him. He cannot be harmed by this kind of physical force. Her stamina is vast, but is not infinite. She will tire before Cain does and when that happens, Juggs could KO her.

TheEyesoGOD
Just as a counter to BFR, Juggs could conceivably ask Cyttorak to move him back to the battle. It has been done before. Just sayin' that BFR isn't fullproof; it won't give WW 10/10.

Wonder Woman will not win a HtH fight with classic Juggs. She just won't. She can evade him, but her blows will do nothing to him. He cannot be harmed by this kind of physical force. Her stamina is vast, but is not infinite. She will tire before Cain does and when that happens, Juggs could KO her.

How many times has WW been KO'd in her career? Who did it? Is the juggy anywhere near as strong or as fast as the guys who did it? Has she ever been shown to actually tire in battle? These are questions that should be answered before giving an opinion like this.

h1a8
Just as a counter to BFR, Juggs could conceivably ask Cyttorak to move him back to the battle. It has been done before. Just sayin' that BFR isn't fullproof; it won't give WW 10/10.

Juggs can do no such thing in a BFR situation.
He only asked to go where the Hulk was. And that wasn't a BFR situation.
Cyttorak only did this because of a deal he made with Juggs.
There is no deal here for Classic Juggs is already bad.
Thus escaping BFR is not valid.

basilisk
Originally posted by TheEyesoGOD
How many times has WW been KO'd in her career? Who did it? Is the juggy anywhere near as strong or as fast as the guys who did it? Has she ever been shown to actually tire in battle? These are questions that should be answered before giving an opinion like this.

In JLA she had a heart attack and nearly died after fighting an illusion to the point of exhaustion (which was one of Batman's plans for how to defeat her).

h1a8
In JLA she had a heart attack and nearly died after fighting an illusion to the point of exhaustion (which was one of Batman's plans for how to defeat her).

All of that is moot since she wins by BFR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.